Thread: melee Nball shoulder item ?

melee Nball shoulder item ?

where can i find that ? and in what QLs i need exact QL so how will i determine what to drop any help is needed cuz im clueless thanks
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

They drop from Torrith the Ancient. One of the unique encounters of RK with a 18 hours spawn. And when it comes to getting an exact QL..well. Good luck. Its random. . .
    "Sincerity is an openness of heart that is found in very few people. What we usually see is only an artful disguise people put on to win the confidence of others." ~François de La Rochefoucauld

Exactly spawntime is 9,5 hours, since a patch which loweres some boss spawntimes

The amount it adds is pretty random. I own a +28 and +29, but havn't seen anything higher. Mostly they're around low to mid 20's.

Quote Originally Posted by Handschuuh View Post
    Exactly spawntime is 9,5 hours, since a patch which loweres some boss spawntimes
    Ahhh hadn't catched that one. Thanks for clearing that up
    "Sincerity is an openness of heart that is found in very few people. What we usually see is only an artful disguise people put on to win the confidence of others." ~François de La Rochefoucauld