Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Torrent Locations

ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY SILIRRION
    You know, and this isn't the first time it has come across, but I so totally read that as "ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY SIRLOIN"...

Now I want cow.
    Aleksei "Zagadka" Garcia - Savior, Council Clerk
    Cindi "Razishlyat" Bolieu - Advisor Eternalist

[4.22.1 2006-12-14 05:12:20] WARNING : Problem connecting to tracker (http://r047.d1.funcom.com:7000/announce): Timeout while contacting server.

and i cant ping the server...

anybody could help me?

omg wtf did i do
    Tir Muffin Co-op : Free muffin lovin' for all teh clanners

hmmmm

im u/l at 300kb,and d/l at 40...hmmm ahhh well i called the taxi to bring me more corona,im good,anyone got hands steady enough to cut the lime?good to be back in paradise
    "If you shoot a clanner,do they not bleed?
    If you run them over with a mech,do they not cry?
    If you walk up behind them and shove your daggers into their spines,do they not die?
    Sence the answer to all of this is yes, we should all do it as much as possible!"

nubbs did you download from the link here, or from the main download page or a mirror site?

thnks for help cap'n, just a brain fart on my end that will cost me a few years to fix lol
    Tir Muffin Co-op : Free muffin lovin' for all teh clanners

Quote Originally Posted by nubbs View Post
    thnks for help cap'n, just a brain fart on my end that will cost me a few years to fix lol

Nerf having to fix your hotbars

I got my file from the post sill put up but the file i got is running then show it where ao is then it starts up and says it "Could not find the requested patch on any of the specified patch servers. Please try again later." Just busy?
    Blipy 217 Engi
    Blapy 190 Agent
    Blupy 156 Soldier
    Blopy 110 Enf
    Blepy 156 Trader

Quote Originally Posted by Makita View Post
    Nerf having to fix your hotbars
    backed up prefs folder FTW!

Ratio 9.4, come get your bits'n bytes here 100mbit upload should help some of ya get their most needed drug of the day

Well, I'm in China, so my upload is sucky. I'm 40% finished with the d/l, maxed upload speed on bittorrent...but only u/ling at 73kb/s.

I'm done with the download. I'm seeding, but my crappy upload speed is pretty week. Still, with the "every tiny little bit helps" mindset, I will contribute what I can

when i save to the AO folder, it says file in use.. :/ any ideas? (dont have anything else open)

thank you for making this patch available with a torrent FC

Downloading now, getting great speeds on it

Exclamation BitTorrent.com Mirror

I've published the two official patches on http://www.BitTorrent.com/
    Using the two ftp files directly. They will not be available on BitTorrent.com quite yet though,
    as BitTorrent.com basically need to download them itself first.

The good thing however is that when done BitTorrent.com will be a torrent mirror/alternative to the the FC torrent server.

I'm not sure yet but hopefully the torrent checksum is identical, in which case
    some torrent software will be able to merge them and get even better download and seeding.

ftp.funcom.com/cd/patches/AOPatch_v16.4.4-v17.0.0.exe (Small Client)
    should be available at BitTorrent.com in about 2hrs (from this posts time)
    and ftp.funcom.com/cd/patches/AOPatch_v16.4.4_EP1-v17.0.0_EP1.exe (Large client)
    should be available at BitTorrent.com in about 7hrs (from this posts time)

They will appear (if you search for Anarchy Online) as:
    Anarchy Online Client v16.4.4 EP1 - v17.0.0 EP1 Patch (Large Client)
    and
    Anarchy Online Client v16.4.4 - v17.0.0 Patch (Small Client)

I'll post again later when BitTorrent.com is done mirroring the files (I'll get email notification when they are public).

PS! Next time Funcom might want to take advantage of BitTorrent.com to help offload their own torrent server load.
    It was very easy to publish at BitTorrent.com and registering for a account was very easy (similar to how one sign up at most forums)

Note to the rest of you peeps reading this and thinking about publishing stuff on your own!
    That is a public and free service, and BitTorrent.com do not tolerate any warez or other illegal materials. Be nice.
    As a independent developer I plan to make a lot of use of BitTorrent.com (been looking around some time for a torrent "hoster" like this) for future projects of mine.
    "AO is like the ugly duckling, slowly turning into a swan as time goes by."
    Lance Orbin aka Gridfan of GridStream Productions

Downloading and seeding
    Will seed for at least a week on my xtra box...

EDIT:
    Crappy down- and upload speeds tho
    10/10 KB/s

Maybe due to the fact there is only 5 seeds....
    Also getting this msg in torrent:
    "[4.22.1 2006-12-14 07:32:22] WARNING : Problem connecting to tracker (http://r047.d1.funcom.com:7000/announce): Timeout while contacting server."
    Last edited by Mekh; Dec 14th, 2006 at 07:36:50.
    Mekhdoc 220/27/70 Equip | Mekh 220/28/67 Equip | Shadesch 220/21/70 Equip
    Mekhkeeper 220/22/70 Equip | Roflmao 220/15/50 | Fixyaself 200/23/64 Equip

<3 bittorrent, 476 seeders, got it in 15 minutes.

Gonna seed it for some months.

Brilliant idea about net distribution, now make a box and sell it in fc shop, got some friends who absolutely need the box to play. Dont ask, I've given up :-)

A whopping 20k a second with either client or torrent..

Wouldn't have minded if they hadn't done a p*** poor job in the first place, because there isn't even any signs of improvemnt, what's sucks the most is, can't play the game until this is don.

i'm seeding for you also now, come and get it!!!!
    Assistant Director Qwara
    ARK Academy
    Advisors of Rubi-Ka
    Forums Moderator

:: Social Guidelines ::
    :: Ark Public Website ::

Anyone can post checksum please on the file.
    There is no Knowledge that is not power.
    ~Sharmouta 4 ever~
    Sharmylee, 220 MA- Atlantean

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast