Thread: a proc question

a proc question

Ok, so i hav a question abiut the new procs we got with LE.

Lets take one of my proc specials, a soldier one, Emergency Bandages.
    The descriptopn says "In combat when wielding ranged weapons, you will occasionally increase your health rating. Only one type 1 action can be selected at a time. "
    And when i was looking this proc up on aunos DB, i found that there were 3 nanos named Emergency Bandages, This which i assume is the icon u get in ur NCU, and it shows 3 procs
    User Change 541 4
    User Change 554 266897
    User Change 558 5

The other 2 Emergency Bandage nanos are This and this, now, the 2nd nano, i ahev seen in my NCU from time to time, so taht obciosuly works, but what about the other one? the heal proc, is that the "User Change 541 4" proc?

So, do i have 2 procs linked to my one special?
    Gender 'Blackdog' Bender 220/26 Soldier
    Den 'Beskyddaren' Utvalde
    220/18 Keeper
    Kane 'Blacrat' Lives 218/15 Bureaucrat
    Bleeding 'Rofflewaffle' Screaming 180/13 Shade
    Den 'Tempelherren' Trofaste 165/19Fixer

My AO vids:
    Boom! Aimedshot!
    Still Online!

Yeah im completely lost on these procs and whether or not they are even working both for my soldier and MA - and if they are working, what are they actually doing o.O (in numbers)...wtb answers on these

Those stats are technical stats relating to how the proc system works. They are what tells the proc how and when to fire off.

Database ripping isn't always the best way to try and find things out . There are three instances because one places the action in your menu, that one then fires the second one which is the buff in your NCU and the third is the nano that is fired when you actually proc.
    Craig 'Silirrion' Morrison
    Old Timer

so the 3rd one, the HoT, is the proc?
    Gender 'Blackdog' Bender 220/26 Soldier
    Den 'Beskyddaren' Utvalde
    220/18 Keeper
    Kane 'Blacrat' Lives 218/15 Bureaucrat
    Bleeding 'Rofflewaffle' Screaming 180/13 Shade
    Den 'Tempelherren' Trofaste 165/19Fixer

My AO vids:
    Boom! Aimedshot!
    Still Online!

You may want to have a look at http://www.aomainframe.net/

Jayden already incorporated the research in his perk planner (select a profession to see it's research lines as LE "perks"). His item viewer also "translates" some of those numbers into something a little more understandable.
    Kithessence - neutral opi shade
    Fistsoflead - neutral opi MA
    Kithiria - omni opi shade, retired

Quote Originally Posted by Silirrion View Post
    Those stats are technical stats relating to how the proc system works. They are what tells the proc how and when to fire off.

Database ripping isn't always the best way to try and find things out . There are three instances because one places the action in your menu, that one then fires the second one which is the buff in your NCU and the third is the nano that is fired when you actually proc.
    NO? Its the only place to find anything out. FC has always gave us the worst crappy descriptions on skills and buffs. If we didnt rip the database we wouldnt know what anything does. How about FC acctually put meaningfull descriptions on perks/research/skills then we wont need to rip the database.

Database ripping isn't always the best way to try and find things out
    *COUGH* MA attacks *COUGH*
    Moonleg, 220 Adventurer and never levelling again!
    Fixored, 167 gridrunner
    Lunarblade, 94 honorable keeper.
    Lavan, 115 pretty-boy doctor that needs more levels.
    Moonatic, 117 tinkerer of gizmos.
    Fortehwin, 211 shadow-creeper. With glowsticks.
    Ammoonium, 108 NT gimpz0r.
    Dingbot, 100 XP-stick.
    Runalot,169 freexer.
    Horsehumper, 36 hor ... I mean, fist-fighter.
    Debuff, 46 wrangle-giver.

Well, it tends to be far better than checking the ingame descriptions.

ANi.
    PLEASE, give use a simple YES or no answer as to whether or not the CoH chests can be opened