Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: lvl 25 twink

lvl 25 twink

guys can i have your tips / set ups for level 25 twinks plz. i am new to the agent prof and wud like to know the basics. ty

Quote Originally Posted by Skelly View Post
    guys can i have your tips / set ups for level 25 twinks plz. i am new to the agent prof and wud like to know the basics. ty
    Use a rifle with AimedShot.

Those are the basics.
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

In AO unlike many other MMORPG's u can have multiple setups and still be preety damm effective. so search and learn

but ya the basics are use a rifle with aimed shot

"There's nothing wrong with the (ranged advy) profession itself, it's just that the other 99.9% of us playing it are deluded & incompetent."
    dgdgdgdg018:I kinda prefer my method of simply calling them morons and retards. sadly, people claim "that is not an argument".thus in the future i shall say -
    you, dear sir, are a moron because
    1) inbreeding perhaps?
    2) got dropped on your head as a child a lot and as a result have impaired intelligence ?
    3) are bored and have decided to troll?
    4) suffer from ADD and dyslexia?
    5) Other.....?
    6) All of the above?
    why it's almost like a form letter, and i can sign it as-
    Laughing at you, DG

I mean surely i have provided reasons on par with said posters original arguments, haven't I ?

Suggested IP Distribution
    Ayse "Millerna" Teyze (Level 220 / AI 23) Opi Agent - Retired
    Tecavuzcu "Duneprime" Coskun (Level 213 / AI 17) Sol Advy

Omni-Tek is my friend.

Rifles are for tools. Use this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahm View Post
    Ok responses like this always annoy me in forums. Trying to be smart ass or something? I don't get it? Why even bother posting. Just that the person sees that you didn't answer your question and are just trolling. You coment is not interesting, nor funny. Not one bit.
    I'm kinda surprised you didn't quote Manaas... but seriously, I wasn't trying to make fun of him or anything, just, it bothered me that he didn't want advice, he just wanted us to help him with all the steps. So I provided step 1, so to speak... kinda...

There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

Quote Originally Posted by Saetos View Post
    I'm kinda surprised you didn't quote Manaas... but seriously, I wasn't trying to make fun of him or anything, just, it bothered me that he didn't want advice, he just wanted us to help him with all the steps. So I provided step 1, so to speak... kinda...
    He knows he can't mess with me

Skelly,

It might be easier to get help by giving your current set up and ask for suggestions on improvements to that set up. Your question is so wide open that it just begs for smartass comments.

what a great set of replies i got there. thanks for your help!

Please refrain from posting thread-derailments and useless comments.

If you have nothing to say, don't say it at all.
    Onlyman Level 220/23 - Agent
    General of Dark Front

what a great set of replies i got there. thanks for your help!
    OK, maybe I was kinda a douche, but Mentl's right... if you could post like a "dream" setup, we'd be glad to help We've just had some... um, interesting experiences with spoon-feeding in the past and it involved 17 pages of trying to tell a certain someone a 250 axe meant a ql250 Kyr'Ozch Axe

lol but it was funny

here are some more broad tipz.
    1 make it TROX.
    2 use a pern sniper.
    3 use a ql275 scope.
    4 use fp trader to twink ur ncu.
    5 run around OS'ed ganking things?

let the trolling begin!!

"There's nothing wrong with the (ranged advy) profession itself, it's just that the other 99.9% of us playing it are deluded & incompetent."
    dgdgdgdg018:I kinda prefer my method of simply calling them morons and retards. sadly, people claim "that is not an argument".thus in the future i shall say -
    1) inbreeding perhaps?
    2) got dropped on your head as a child a lot and as a result have impaired intelligence ?
    5) Other.....?
    6) All of the above?
    Laughing at you, DG

I mean surely i have provided reasons on par with said posters original arguments, haven't I ?

I'll build on his.

Quote Originally Posted by dgdgdgdg018 View Post
    1 make it TROX.
    Um.............. select the right-most avatar? Can't really be broader than that...

2 use a pern sniper.
    You can use Take the Shot/Unexpected Attack to help increase your rifle skills (UA is +120 rifle, TTS is +130 AS/+4% Crit if I'm not mistaken?), a wrangle of course, and some decent implants... 90+ I believe is the norm for 25 twinks?

3 use a ql275 scope.
    Perception is dead easy to buff; ask a TL7 clan solitus to execute his/her shadowbrreed, which is an AOE 1000 perception buff.

4 use fp trader to twink ur ncu.
    The entire CL buff line is FP-able - if you find out you can cast Bulk Trader at 25, more power to you - get that CL!!!

5 run around OS'ed ganking things?
    In towers, sure In duels... not so sure I wouldn't want to be ganked as a 22 melee trader twink

Quote Originally Posted by Thandril View Post
    Rifles are for tools. Use this.
    If that comes in higher QL's... that would be a really cool weapon for engineers who want to throw in a lucky stun here and there O.o 12-14 (22) for a lv1 weapon isn't bad at all imho

I wouldn't put a 275 scope in at that lvl. The init debuff makes you shoot way too slowly and you will not be able to get a fast AS recharge, maybe down to 25-30 seconds.

The majority of your dmag will be from normal hits. A would recommend a 125ish scope at that lvl. should be able to get a ql100+ per on easily at that lvl.

And as was said before, twink that ncu as much as possible.
    209/19 gimp NM doc
    165/19 hmm Trox Keeper

Proud General of Leet-Bloc!

ok thanks a lot as for "dream" set up - really have no idea whatsoever but i guess ill work something out. tty

like i said before, unlike in other games where u'd get advice like- +5 longsword, +5 leather and gloves of dexterity, AO's much more complicated.

infact i'd advice another class if ure starting AO. where u select classes the difficulty playing that class is listed. choose a low/medium. try a solder.

ps: dont start a advy, we have enough ty..

1) inbreeding perhaps?
    5) Other.....?
    6) All of the above?
    Laughing at you, DG

Quote Originally Posted by dgdgdgdg018 View Post
    ps: dont start a advy, we have enough ty..
    Ironically, that's not the most popular class It's martial artists!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast