Nitefall (0)
    Eisha (not bad)
    Dadefatsaks (forget that he is rl)
    Minglifou (same withDadefatsaks)
    Khrystanna (rls when he can)
    Deathstalker
    Ocelot180
    Beast2(0)
    Artyomis (99%comes raids when someone is already rling)
    Kuznechik(rls when can)
    below is new so it is ok
    Kevoupe
    Arcadvy (Online)
    Dangerbot
    Neccouz (Online)
    The numbers in front of rl shows how many times they have rled in 1 mouth time period.
    *rls when he can means they are doing what a rl at least shuld do
    So thanks alot for running bot Sebuda and we all know that u are busy but pls help us out as u have done always .No offence to any names just want to say that if u have given rl status and not gona rl pls just ask them to take it off .Being rl does not mean we need to beg u to come rl zods.And i know that it is stressful **** to rl bcs u also can come and go like others(adding evryone to raid list making sure that raid goes smooth and so .A lot of responsibilty .If u cannot do it tell mods to take it off u

Waited for almost 2hrs for RL's but no one was responsible enough to even give updates. A lot of people including me tried to contact RL's but got no answer except that they are pvping and some are busy twinking.. yeah right

These people are RL's for reason..yes they are LEADERS so we expect them to be a little responsible and atleast inform people regarding raids or changes in time. We too are busy with real life and stuff.. its not that your time is precious while our is to waste.

Thank you.

You should probably both cry more, raidleaders dont play Anarchy Online so welfare cases and get thier loot when they want it. When people are free and wanna raidlead they do, if you have a prob you can most certianly apply on the Omnihq forums, otherwise you are just idly crying, and no one likes a cry baby.
    Executive and Spiritual leader of the Role playing juggernaut that is Dark Front.

How to kill an agent in under 6 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Rak View Post
    It'll be awesome like second life where you see 12foot tall penises walking around and furries will have a strong foothold in Omni Ent

beastchat raidleader rule nr. 5:
    5. ANY Beastchat RLs who don't lead any raids for 28 days (real time), i.e. 2 beast weeks will removed and will have to apply again.
    therefore there cant be raidleaders who haven't been rl-ing last month.
    (btw how did you gather that statistic? you were online 24/7 on both beastweeks?)

And if you don't like the fact that there are few RL-s available, go apply for it yourself at omnihq (almost 100% of applicants get RL)....

I know there was some big twink pvp going on with people that would have gone to zods otherwise. Some people find that important. And I see many on babeks list that are good RLs that RL a lot.

Stop the crying and accept the fact that sometimes RLs got other stuff to do. Its so easy to point your finger!
    Harios - [Enforcer] cookies 220/30
    Advass - [Adventurer] nerf 220/21
    Wackios - [Shade] gankzsz 220/16
    Soldios - [Soldier] FA Burst 220/22
    Docios - [Doctor] healsplxz 220/20
    Cratios - [Bureaucrat] tape 220/19
    Proud Board Member of Dark Front Cookies >> Bacon, remember that!

Babek didn't you lose RL status for being online and not leading?
    Aratink 220/30 Fixer
    Proud General of Dark Front
    Clanslator
    Quote Originally Posted by Kijomimi
    See? It all starts with you doing something stupid. Maybe if you were not so stupid, you would have less problems.

yeah we waited for sometime.. so whats the big deal? Rl's have other important stuff to do. I was there too and i contacted neccouz and she replied back fast. And after sometime everything went fine. If you cant wait log off and then come back again.

Anyways i passed my time ninja hugging and kissing girls in garden. You could have done something too till RL's very free. :P

Babek here all it does is make drama, should post this in omnihq.
    Quote Originally Posted by Means
    ...I can't code in better leadership for the Clan faction.

i am not crying

first i did not demoted bcs i was not rling main reason i pissed off cople big guys(they think )so they looked any mistake i made so they can take it off then 1 mod told me i did not spam 2 times 1 for gathering and 1 for i am leaving right now.yeah i cuold not do atleast i rled as much as i can .When i got rl statues very few rls had time to rl so i rled alot then like 4 5 new rl came so i rled if zods up and no rl wanted to rl,not like i am dying to rl (if u have rled u know beter that it is just toons of work to do) and Harious i never said they are bad rl or bad guys what i am saying some of them just do not rl .if u are gona busy with real life or what ever things keeping u busy just say mods that u do not have much time to rl and for statistcis thats what i have witnessed .If it is different to u say so .I am not blaming anyone nor flaming just saying make some solution do not be desturactive ,offer some solutions

Fair enough.

But like comi suggested, you'll prolly get more constructive responses on Omnihq.
    Aratink 220/30 Fixer
    Proud General of Dark Front
    Clanslator
    Quote Originally Posted by Kijomimi
    See? It all starts with you doing something stupid. Maybe if you were not so stupid, you would have less problems.

trust me, i RL much more than just when i'm "in the mood" ...

but agreed that many of the names on that list havent RL'ed in more than a month easily (to my knowledge)

/shrug

Well its the same as tarachat and really any other add bot in the history of bots lots of "raidleaders" but very few Raid leaders...being an add monkey and wanting it for some faux standing is kinda silly imo. Again...towers were going on which to some (clearly not all or even most) that is more important to them...my advice would be reapply or sit in pande like good boys and girls and wait till your masters are good and read to hold your leashes and drag you through pande.
    Executive and Spiritual leader of the Role playing juggernaut that is Dark Front.

How to kill an agent in under 6 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Rak View Post
    It'll be awesome like second life where you see 12foot tall penises walking around and furries will have a strong foothold in Omni Ent

Quote Originally Posted by Skankman View Post
    Well its the same as tarachat and really any other add bot in the history of bots lots of "raidleaders" but very few Raid leaders...being an add monkey and wanting it for some faux standing is kinda silly imo. Again...towers were going on which to some (clearly not all or even most) that is more important to them...my advice would be reapply or sit in pande like good boys and girls and wait till your masters are good and read to hold your leashes and drag you through pande.
    leashes?? masters?? are you trying to be funny?

WTB thread belong on the Market forums. Closing thread.
    Theonara: "...but if I weren't married, some days I'd offer to kiss you. You just make too much sense. "
    Maeventura: "Sigh, once again I can but only bow for hyde's wisdom."

...."Social" keys, lightbars, wen-wens......Better tabbing!

... First Troxdoc with QL300 symbs (AO 17.0 pre-Albtraum guide) ... as well as first with 12 of 13 Alpha symbs.
    ... First TL1 Clanner with Omni-Armed Forces armor (pics) (pointless yet hawt)

<original UI hacker ... when not actively playing AO ... email = 'hyde [at] athenpaladins • org'>

Quote Originally Posted by Waraxea View Post
    leashes?? masters?? are you trying to be funny?
    bondage?
    Villagebike - 220/22 Metaphysicist - Rebuilding
    Fyxi - 220/25 Fixer - Schtuff
    Nullnvoid - 164/6 Keeper - Supahgimp
    Skrappy - 150/2() Agent - wtb axpeh pl0x
    Irolldadvlol - 60/2 Adventurer - Ubahgimp

Quote Originally Posted by Means
    "FC Nerfsquad" When I have that made into a t-shirt I'll give you full credit.
    Join Primal Instinct in Age of Conan
    give it some love

Babek I see your point and the thing is I am a Mod and I RL more than any other RL on the list. I choose today to shut down Zods for some Towers because TL7s were needed. These things happen and are in accordance with the rules.

As suggested move this thread to a place where it will get more constructive post as opposed to LoR or as I refer to it at times DoR (Drama on Rimor)
    Ragingangel 220/26 Omni Doc
    Rjsangel 215/16 Omni Shade
    Proud Unit Members of Dark Front

I would apply, but I can't get my omnihq account to work

Enjoying RK4

STATUS OF SKY: Not Falling

Gimp is a state of mind, nerfest is a state of being.

what exactly are the qualifications for being a RL? i mean in not 220 or anything, but i would be available during the weekends to RL if u need to? i just wouldnt be able to RL any Inf areas . Matter of fact, nvm i never been to any SL raids. But if u need one for Mercs! lol
    Bushido is the way of the warrior. Nirvana is the path of true enlightenment. NTs must struggle to confine themselves as Warriors in this world,while still maintaining the path of wisdom.
    Chrioset-195/7 Nanomage/NT
    Duesentas-199/8 Atrox/Enfo
    Iloveshiz-131/0 Solitus/Fixer (no GA twinkage)
    Chriosat-88/0 Nanomage/Trader (wannabe Tradeskiller)
    Gualo - 155/2 Nanomage/Engy (the Real TSer)
    FUN COM, Please Make NT's the top Damge Dealers Again!!!!!!
    AO Mainframe-Click here - Down indefinitly
    Auno-Click here

Some RL's have better things to do than lead a bunch of ............ (fill what you want here)

I volunteer. I need a place to screw up so I can do it for clan.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast