Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Request for Info: New and Old Enforcer Bugs

The Buglist has been updated

please post any LE Enforcer-specific bugs ---> [HERE]

Enjoying RK4

STATUS OF SKY: Not Falling

Gimp is a state of mind, nerfest is a state of being.

ok well i have 1 thats really bugging me and pissing me off tbh

ive asked other enfo's and it happens to them too but ive asked other profs and it hasnt happened to them...

i think if u have mongo in your ncu and u zone into tir it causes you to flag.

its happend to me literally over 100 times -_- test it for yourself if you dont believe me
    Welcome to my team!
    I CUT YOU SO BAD YOU NO WISH I CUT YOU SO BAD!
    Ignoramus is mah hero!
    Build meh a statue!

http://youtube.com/bigmanforce - Ao machinima

Just check it out, maybe you'll find something you like.
    New vids inc Xbox live gamertag: Bigmanforce23 lets play ^^
    Halo, cod, destiny all the games you hate! (360)

Quote Originally Posted by BIGMANFORCE View Post
    ok well i have 1 thats really bugging me and pissing me off tbh

ive asked other enfo's and it happens to them too but ive asked other profs and it hasnt happened to them...

i think if u have mongo in your ncu and u zone into tir it causes you to flag.

its happend to me literally over 100 times -_- test it for yourself if you dont believe me
    I should check out tir more often then .. lets hope for professionals soon to add it to the buglist.
    Harios - [Enforcer] cookies 220/30
    Advass - [Adventurer] nerf 220/21
    Wackios - [Shade] gankzsz 220/16
    Soldios - [Soldier] FA Burst 220/22
    Docios - [Doctor] healsplxz 220/20
    Cratios - [Bureaucrat] tape 220/19
    Proud Board Member of Dark Front Cookies >> Bacon, remember that!

I've actually flagged myself running through jobe. How's that supposed to work?

I've gotten killed, and zoned into inferno, then toook the quick way down to nasc and exited out the bridge... i mongo just before I zone at the very end of the bridge just before entering jobe proper...

I come out on the other side flagged. Even had someone gank me when they saw me, and chainkilled to tir as a result of it.

I thought perhaps I had mongo'd a guard, but the closest thing to a guard in jobe is the protector of the weak, and he was on the far end of the bridge and way outta mongo range.

I'd like to see a fix for this. But tbh, I dont see it happening. It's only happened to me twice, and I feel cheated waiting in line to speak to arks for an hour only to find out there is nothing i can do, nor can i be compensated for the stupid amount of time it takes for someone to respond, all this while tl7 towers or a raid is happening that I must be party to.

:/ Lame, but.. hope it gets fixed.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

not sure if this issue is a bug for enf nor its old or new. buddy of mine has enf that lost AR after leveling her LE research skill, although she didnt change any of her implants, armor, weapon, or buffs. could someone put a feedback to this issue? thanks in advance.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12