Thread: Shen Stick Bureaucrat

Shen Stick Bureaucrat

Heyas.
    I went nuts for hanging that hairdyer on my offhand so i totally lost it =) In result i ended up on having Shensticks x2.
    I made an small site containing all the stuff i used on project for the ones who are intrested.
    http://poksi.mooo.com/raksucrat/

Pretty slick idea. I've been wanting to throw shens on my trox mp when he gets up there. Since docs can do it, pretty much anyone can, looks like.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Almost yeah =) Tho Docs have +160 more Base skill on MA.
    They also have research to boost it +100.
    Engineers have same base as Crats but they have Slayerdroid Trasnference wich gives +300.
    Crat, Fixer, Adventurer, Nanotech, Meta, Engineer and Keeper has the lowest possible Base MA.
    I have no idea of other profs possible MA perks/research but yes, its doable on every prof and breed.

Azshara managed to do it (soli/mp) as well as Racsi(nm/mp) without the benefit of research at all. So pretty much in the same category as anyone else that doesn't have it. The upside is that iirc camp of light infantry has Ma skill, as well as Kung-fu Master perkline. Although, I'd not think i'd wanna see an Adv or Keeper try to pull it off, but I've seen both Azzy and Racsi with it, as well as Goliath (who is an enforcer) with it at well.

This is on RK2.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...