Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Agents Profession - Concerns/Wish List (Final)

Quote Originally Posted by AgentsFtw View Post
    with they would give froob docs new heals
    I thought about this,
    when adding new heals and calms to agents it's always is dependant on another profession.

To fix this you can give agents the nanos themself, where they require specific mimics to run depending on the nano

I think since we presented some ideas, but we dont have a valid professional here, we should try to contribute ideas to the 17.7 forums? Wouldnt hurt to try.

About nanos.

Makeing new root or snare doesnt make sense... we have grate perks for that:
    1. Tranquilizer
    2. Soften Up
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    New DoTs NO ! We already have 4. Thats more then enought.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And when I hear complaining about high req. for Agent shock nanos and Agent shadowlands damage buffs
    I think you forget about it:
    +348 to all nano skills - drains (+420 if you get nanite drains)
    +140 mochs
    +132 wrangle (+153 umbral)
    =620 to nano skills (+713) - just spend 10 min to get these buffs to cast best 4h nano...not a problem...
    Remember what agents do best... we mimic.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Using: Blast of Outflanking - USELESS
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I like all nanos we have don't think we need anything else (agent is not evade prof).
    Mayby better single heal under mimic doc. But it looks impossible till it has SL req.

__________________________________________________ _______________

Gear & special.

1. Hell yeah we need new rifle !

2. Something must be done with AS...MP AS better then agent this days.

3. And when I think about critical hits there is only one thing to say F*** that MP hits twice better then I'm.

Hallo FC is there any1?! Dont you see there is something wrong...?
    What agents are this days?
    New special... I'm going to use Sharp objects...we will see. Tear of Oedipus 20 sec. recharge ;/
    Idea about new specials:
    1. Improved ver. of AS or unlocking new special afer getting high AS skill seems to be very good idea.
    or
    2. Special that is based on concelment skill.
    Laser Aim: make it 30-40 sec.. Agent may become crit prof. even without new rifle.

Well thats all I had to say.

PS. When I've read all post there is one thing we all agree Aimed shot...

We really dont have no viable defense, we arnt an evade prof? what do we have there to defend ourselves? certainly not conceal, and CH? havnt we been doing enough of that since like 3 years ago or so? Its not just only aimedshot we're agreeing on but its for a toolset change, for agents to become a crit depend prof? :/ Shock nanos? hmm not sure on that one. Reconceal abil sounds good. but this is all i had to say.

when laser aim is running i can get 100% crit chance (thats for pvm setup)
    even without Alien Combat Directive Controller.

Quote Originally Posted by Ynwood2 View Post
    About nanos.

And when I hear complaining about high req. for Agent shock nanos and Agent shadowlands damage buffs
    +140 mochs
    =620 to nano skills (+713) - just spend 10 min to get these buffs to cast best 4h nano...not a problem...
    The Point about the shock and shadowlands damage buff Nano's is they were introduced at the same time as each profession was meant to be more specialized in what they do, the top end Damage buff is currently the hardest nano in the game to cast, harder than anything which is currently available to any other profession, based on Nano skills which aren't light green for a profession that can't get access to all the tools needed for high nano casting requirements, particularly Nano Controller Unit nor will it be easy to hotswap into the new nano skill research device to cast those nano's.

Also analysing the average damage output per hit for each of the nano's and comparing them to how much extra nano skills they take, the effeciency of the nano's sharply decreases for all of them around the ql 200 point, the most effecient shock nano is Sickening Shock at ql 201, the most effective of The DoT nano's is Waves of Illness at ql 195, with Waves of Sickening just slightly less effecient at ql 203 and the most effective Detaunt, not factoring in the detaunt itself is Blast of Circumvention at ql 200, after that most of the nano lines take a sharp drop in the increased damage per point of nano skill required to cast them, not to mention the increased IP cost of each of those nano points.

The Nano Skill requirements just aren't worth meeting for the increase in damage that you get from them, not to mention that I don't think any other profession requires 4 different Outside buffs to cast their best nano's, I doubt any profession at 220 needs any Outside buffs at all though I could be mistaken on that

The Second Most Difficult nano to cast that I could find is Summon The Rihwen for Meta-Physicists with only 2 nano skill requirements, both of which are cheaper in terms of IP for Meta-physicists to raise than the 3 required for the Agent Damage buffs, Meta-Physicist also get access to 180 points of nano skill buffing without any Outside buffs, or having to spend 20 minutes in a false profession to cast them.

If you would like me to post the Analysis data on the Nano formulas I will.

The fact stands though that the nano skill requirements on both the Shock Nano formulas and Shadowlands Damage Buffs are too high for the benefits gained, and I have the Data analysis to prove it.
    Ebondevil - Omni Level 220 Agent on Atlantean, Feel free to contact me any time if you have questions, in game or out.
    Varinox - Omni Level 220 Meta-Physicist on Atlantean
    Yamarra - Omni Level 150 Shade on Atlantean

Feel free to send me any tell in game or a Private Message if you require anything.

MPaining or w/e his name is, is DEV in FC . His main was MP. Tells a lot. SS/ensd/healing scourge/tigress/LE procs etc.

cybor?

Quote Originally Posted by Biggysmallz View Post
    MPaining or w/e his name is, is DEV in FC . His main was MP. Tells a lot. SS/ensd/healing scourge/tigress/LE procs etc.

cybor?
    Metaing, ex-MP professional. And I don't think just Metaing designed that...
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants
    Arrowsmith -- Arafellin -- Alphacenta -- Aesculapias -- Wolfseye -- Lysdexic

TL5 enf twink: im out those MPs are to overpowered

crattey: The Balance Discussion forum. Where common sense goes to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Lupusceleri View Post
    Metaing, ex-MP professional. And I don't think just Metaing designed that...
    Yeah, I'm Sure you're right, Metaing wouldn't go and play favourites like that...

Quote Originally Posted by Metaing View Post
    Yea, time to nerf MPs ohh wait MPs should be gods of RK and SL. *Goes making a god-mode item with MP tag on it*

hi Trilic, good to see you again
    Umm...
    Ebondevil - Omni Level 220 Agent on Atlantean, Feel free to contact me any time if you have questions, in game or out.
    Varinox - Omni Level 220 Meta-Physicist on Atlantean
    Yamarra - Omni Level 150 Shade on Atlantean

Feel free to send me any tell in game or a Private Message if you require anything.

+140 mochs
    Do you generally go mimic trader and get mochies + wrangle every time you get on BS? ;p

No profession should be dependant on OSB to cast their nanos at max level

About rifles i was thinking about maybe a modified version of the M150, like they did with the razorback, maybe with fling instead of burst, and i havnt really thought of damage yet would be good if based on the razorback damage. maybe a 1.1 recharge time would be good also.
    Last edited by AnimeGod; Oct 15th, 2007 at 05:07:07. Reason: also includes full auto ofc as well as aimedshot

Quote Originally Posted by Ixiaan View Post
    Do you generally go mimic trader and get mochies + wrangle every time you get on BS? ;p
    First: This game is not only BS !
    Second: Sickening Shock & Waves of Sickening have low req. and are very easy to cast enought for BS...
    Any way if you have 1 min free time for casting this 2 nanos at BS... well I'm glad you are not at the same server. :P
    Last edited by Ynwood2; Oct 15th, 2007 at 19:15:01.
    There is no reclaim terminal in RL.

Quote Originally Posted by monique View Post
    No profession should be dependant on OSB to cast their nanos at max level
    Agents are "dependant" from every prof. in this game... mayby except shade and keeper.

First: This game is not only BS !
    Second: Sickening Shock & Waves of Sickening have low req. and are very easy to cast enought for BS...
    Any way if you have 1 min free time for casting this 2 nanos at BS... well I'm glad you are not at the same server. :P
    First: pvm agent does fine most of the time. We're not totally the damage we're supposed to be I think, especially on high hp mobs, and mimic duration is stupid.

Second: BS is what does matter for a LOT of agents. Almost every agent I know is a PvPer, PvM only agents are... rare I think. Anyway.. I'm not going to bother to get the highest Waves/Shock nanos on, it's not worth the IP and bothering right now.
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants

i pvm to peeveepee. wtb css buyable for vps

Agents are "dependant" from every prof. in this game... mayby except shade and keeper.
    Au contrere, they're the most self sufficient class infact

Quote Originally Posted by Lupusceleri View Post
    Second: BS is what does matter for a LOT of agents. Almost every agent I know is a PvPer, PvM only agents are... rare I think. Anyway.. I'm not going to bother to get the highest Waves/Shock nanos on, it's not worth the IP and bothering right now.
    This game is not PvP only !

Quote Originally Posted by monique View Post
    Au contrere, they're the most self sufficient class infact
    yes we are... but only thanks to other prof. and their buff that we can use under FP.

This game is not PvP only !
    Yes yes I know.. but my point is... FOR A LOT OF US IT IS.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast