Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: gif me limber dof plz

Talking gif me limber dof plz

christmas and new year has just finished and i didnt reli get anything good for xmas so i was woundering weather funcom would give us agent acrobat perks, xD

they might as well change the reqs of Nano Crystal (Touch of Marius (BETA)) to agent only and put it ingame to make up for our years of suffering and nerfage

(and just spawn it in our inventories. no quest )
    May the Bugle be with you.

MrBugle
    MrBoogle

Quote Originally Posted by Bugle View Post
    they might as well change the reqs of Nano Crystal (Touch of Marius (BETA)) to agent only and put it ingame to make up for our years of suffering and nerfage

(and just spawn it in our inventories. no quest )
    are you mad?

wtb like 5k aao on it!

Keepers are getting the Holy Mark line merged with Acrobat and Careful in Battle to help us out a bit.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Wakizaka View Post
    Keepers are getting the Holy Mark line merged with Acrobat and Careful in Battle to help us out a bit.
    kk.

On a more serious note, Agents did have access to the Acrobat line in the SL beta though IIRC.
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants
    Arrowsmith -- Arafellin -- Alphacenta -- Aesculapias -- Wolfseye -- Lysdexic

TL5 enf twink: im out those MPs are to overpowered

crattey: The Balance Discussion forum. Where common sense goes to die.

Hmm. I was thinking about agent profession nowaday. It looks that while my ~7 month break agent was *lil* nerfed comparing to other profs.

<casting flame shield MK V>
    And I realized that only good way to empower us in PvP is to make 15-25% reflect nano (like RRFE, but lil' less powerful) for us. Why? We got very easy alphaed now (well, maybe i'm gimp, but before my break i was much more powerful than now). HP? What does mean 18-20k HP if we can't heal it? Evades? It's real crap now. You see, i'm not a ganker type, i really don't like to gank (i'm not even in gank skill setup, got FA only) on BS, and as far as I see this is the only way to fight on BS (reroll? )... It really hurts me, I was close to Neo before my break, and now I'm App close to Rookie . With RRFE it's much better, so reflect (that wouldn't stack with other reflects ofc) would make me very happy, not evades.
    I know this is not possible, but it's nice to dream . But I really think it wouldn't be imbalanced.
    <flame shield MK V has timed off>
    Last edited by Pipboy; Jan 2nd, 2008 at 16:16:47. Reason: spelling, as always
    220 clan agent @ Rimor

anarchy-online.pl

You get 13% in a graft, 7% on bracers so 20% reflect for you right there
    And as for HP setup, you might only be able to heal 10k every 8 seconds (excluding stims/perks/kits) but how many profs can alpha 18-20k in a split second or rather 28-30k in less than 8 seconds..............

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"

You get 13% in a graft, 7% on bracers so 20% reflect for you right there
    And as for HP setup, you might only be able to heal 10k every 8 seconds (excluding stims/perks/kits) but how many profs can alpha 18-20k in a split second or rather 28-30k in less than 8 seconds..............
    how many times you have 1v1 fight in BS/towers?
    how often you won't have any of the debuffs on preventing/reducing ch casting ability?

My keeper can't survive 6 peoples alphas anymore, so why should agents ?
    Pip said they he got alpha'd easily, I was pointing out that 1v1 it should not happen. Getting gang-banged is another story, and all profs suffer from it.

Yeah... bracers suck (it's hard to sacrifice HP from bracers, not even mention dmg types), graft does even more (damn recharge). I've got 17,5k HP using setup in my sig, i still have to get alba bracer and arul. Hmm, I've got ~1750-1850 evades and quite much aad (didn't count) and belive me, it's very easy to kill me in BS conditions. Maybe I am uber gimp? . That's possible, but I belive that 7 months ago I was handling much better .
    And that moth****ckin' crat's stuns irritate me like hell!!! Definately imba!
    Last edited by Pipboy; Jan 2nd, 2008 at 16:47:17.
    220 clan agent @ Rimor

anarchy-online.pl

I understand ur feeling but u can still work a lot on ur char
    Atm i have all defensive stuff + 300 imps / symbs and i end up with not enough def to evade anything.
    I don't ask much, i just want to be able to evade people who didn't put as much effort as me in their setup, that's all.
    I don't want to evade full AR setup Enfos etc ... cauz we are not supposed to be an evade proff, but i want to be able to evade a 220 keeper with 220 imps for exemple.
    Btw try nr2 it helps a lot.
    Rockyou 220 Enforcer
    Burzgash 220 Adventurer
    Exploz 220 Soldier
    Nubizz 220 Agent

I was gonna post something about keepers getting ganked but that's complete nonsense anyway, and seeing a keeper whining that agent prof shouldn't get this and that is just sad.

Quote Originally Posted by zorxer View Post
    I was gonna post something about keepers getting ganked but that's complete nonsense anyway, and seeing a keeper whining that agent prof shouldn't get this and that is just sad.
    Would love to see where i've said that at all in this thread.

in this thread.
    exactly

Do you think people read just one thread? You obviously don't, and you post your opinions in other threads too.

Or do you want me to repost in the other thread?

Or do you want me to repost in the other thread?
    You are more than welcome. Maybe you should of stated that in the relevant thread then.

I remember stating that Agents should not get access to SL Profs, that is blatantly obvious. Shades are a completely different build type as pointed out by others as well, and fp'ing Keepers would be insanely overpowered with access to 4 hour passive buffs. If they were meant to FP SL well, they would have access to all symbs as well.

Shades are a completely different build type as pointed out by others as well, and fp'ing Keepers would be insanely overpowered with access to 4 hour passive buffs.
    I on the other hand never said agent should have access to auras, maybe not even the top sta/stre buff, just the 2 lesser versions but it ain't gonna happen anyway.
    Same goes for shade...
    Yet I still find the pvp-wise comparison of keeper and agent hilarious.

Yet I still find the pvp-wise comparison of keeper and agent hilarious.
    Keepers are the nerfest, we all know that! ;(

clicky <- 17k HP in a split second (less than 3 to be exact, based on the CH recharge bar) with over 2.8k evades including AAD.

Does that answer your question?
    Dark Front

Nice video, that's better than words to explain how i feel
    Rockyou 220 Enforcer
    Burzgash 220 Adventurer
    Exploz 220 Soldier
    Nubizz 220 Agent

Quote Originally Posted by Dontask View Post
    clicky <- 17k HP in a split second (less than 3 to be exact, based on the CH recharge bar) with over 2.8k evades including AAD.

Does that answer your question?
    I'm in that vid!

also: danielka's done that to me just as fast with 22k HP
    Last edited by Intake; Jan 3rd, 2008 at 02:07:46.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast