Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dedicated TL7 twink for killing TL5

Dedicated TL7 twink for killing TL5

As title says I'm thinking of making an agent just for that. What kind of setup would you recommend and what osb's to get? People are flagged there sometimes and they duel while waiting for pvp. Not to mention tower wars.

Was thinking about full CC set and a ql300 cobra could be really good there.
    Last edited by BaaL; Jan 4th, 2008 at 06:50:28.
    220/23 Agent // 220/19 Doc // 174/23 Shade // 170/22 Keeper// 165/21 NT // 160/14 Advy

BM of Komodo

Hahahaha
    Redpanda - Level 165/18 Trader Rank: Neophyte (Active)
    Tarydium - Level 170/18 Agent Rank: Experienced (Active)

buy brain please.
    setup: max symbs u can put on (read ql250-260), evade setup, 300 cobra with capped AS, etc etc etc
    breed: trox
    lvl: 207
    AIlvl:20+

PS: if u're asking such questions and think CC could be good there u have no chances, forget this idea.

roll an nt

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Ask grener/jallarsnabb

hes got a trox agent level 207 that can gank any tl5 in 2 seconds

Looks like he in 240ish symbs, full css/shroud using ql 300 cobra

hes got mango rage to try to perk higher levels and u need about 2k AR to perk him

Quote Originally Posted by Romaas View Post
    Ask grener/jallarsnabb

hes got a trox agent level 207 that can gank any tl5 in 2 seconds

Looks like he in 240ish symbs, full css/shroud using ql 300 cobra

hes got mango rage to try to perk higher levels and u need about 2k AR to perk him
    lol jallarsnabb ganked my 174 soldier once. I rezzed, selfbuffed, ran back and blew him away. wasn't all that impressed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    ...Ranged professions enjoy a significant advantage everywhere and more so against pet professions...
    Note: Calling me an "incompetant ass-monkey", while admitedly is extremely amusing, does nothing to quantify what exactly, if anything, you would like to see changed in your/someone else's nanos.

whos your soldier?

I highly doubt that happened btw..

I've survived for the duration of CS and then casted NS2 a couple of times. He can gank any tl5 yes, but that's to be expected of a 207 agent who's twinked tbh.. it's not that special
    RK2
    Boem 220/30 Opi Agent
    Geseeff 165/20 Soli NT
    Animalsk 170/21 Soli ranged adv
    Geseeff2 150/20 Soli Agent

Surovi1: enf dead in like 10 secunds
    Toxicrush: show me
    Surovi1: i no time for that

207 enf is where it's at

Quote Originally Posted by Geseeff View Post
    tbh.. it's not that special
    ooh it's special alright
    220/23 Agent // 220/19 Doc // 174/23 Shade // 170/22 Keeper// 165/21 NT // 160/14 Advy

BM of Komodo

whos your soldier?

I highly doubt that happened btw..
    Soldier's name is cheann. and it did happen, I made fun of him in tells for quite a bit afterward.
    ...Ranged professions enjoy a significant advantage everywhere and more so against pet professions...
    Note: Calling me an "incompetant ass-monkey", while admitedly is extremely amusing, does nothing to quantify what exactly, if anything, you would like to see changed in your/someone else's nanos.

lol i hope you did XD

And this is exactly what destroys tl5 NW these days. The level ranges are fubar now that everyone wants to do well in BS (which constitutes 95% of pvp anyway).

Fc wake up and smell this soon pls.

Quote Originally Posted by samsunggg View Post
    And this is exactly what destroys tl5 NW these days. The level ranges are fubar now that everyone wants to do well in BS (which constitutes 95% of pvp anyway).

Fc wake up and smell this soon pls.
    People that are stupid enough to go 174 for BS deserve to get ganked by 219s, tbh.

No offense Pat.

But this "TL7 twink" crap is dumb imo
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants
    Arrowsmith -- Arafellin -- Alphacenta -- Aesculapias -- Wolfseye -- Lysdexic

TL5 enf twink: im out those MPs are to overpowered

crattey: The Balance Discussion forum. Where common sense goes to die.

the extra 4 levels from 170 dont really make or break you in bs tbh..

i find it alot more fun ganking same lvls than greys.
    no challenge in it .

the extra 4 levels from 170 dont really make or break you in bs tbh..
    It could easily be the difference between being able to go nr1 or not. and that in turn can make a huge impact. So yeah the extra ip helps alot. And tbh 170 is too high also. imo the highest level any tl5 twink that hopes to do nw should be is 164.

Imo the level ranges should be adjusted so that ppl don't need to choose between doign well in BS and towers. because we know ppl will always choose BS over towers. Which in turn means dead NW. And that's what we have now.

any prof that CAN go nr1 does not need to be above level 165, u just need the appropriate ai levels. If you need the extra ip its probably going to be fore extra stuff like SO or AS..

any prof that CAN go nr1 does not need to be above level 165, u just need the appropriate ai levels. If you need the extra ip its probably going to be fore extra stuff like SO or AS..
    Doesn't it go without saying that we are talking about going nr1 without totally gimping yourself. I'd say just about every prof except NT benefits greatly going from 164 to 174.

Again as I said earlier.. For msot ppl BS will be much more important than NW. So the current BS levels is killing off tl5 NW.
    Not that you really need much tl5 these days. Just a few ppl spamming OS and a 1 or 2 tl5 with 220 pockets and you can defend against pretty much any force.

not true...

any twink force with gsf (more than likely) will be able to get away from an os VERY easily

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast