Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Agent Profession - Concerns/Wish List (Final Draft)

Added a closing time for the list to be cleaned and processed.

Keep them coming.
    Onlyman Level 220/23 - Agent
    General of Dark Front

Fix the bugged Pelise of Elysian Nymphs texture on solitus male please, so i will use it again when needed

It looks very awful when you level it over 120 QL or so (i don't remember which QL it was).
    My old screenshot

I would be happy to see it fixed
    220 clan agent @ Rimor

anarchy-online.pl

Quote Originally Posted by Pipboy View Post
    Fix the bugged Pelise of Elysian Nymphs texture on solitus male please, so i will use it again when needed

It looks very awful when you level it over 120 QL or so (i don't remember which QL it was).
    My old screenshot

I would be happy to see it fixed
    BUMP, I looked sexy in that

had to farm another one

Point taken. Updated.

Once again I stress; NOTE THE CLOSING TIME.
    General of Dark Front

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkstaah View Post
    Can we have a ruse without the shrinkage?
    Make "Meld with Background" improved maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by AgentGimpy View Post
    Agent Scope - Agents are supposed to be the masters of ranged weapons, we should have the best scopes. Mostly what bothers me here is the fact that I will have a much lower Ranged init then a melee prof will have Melee init yet they get the same range benefit from it, and some of them have insane range. Crits are not the issue. You cant fix the old ones, I would just like to see a hack to the Vision enhancer that removes the -ranged init and makes it agent only. Nordop too I suppose, dont need anymore lowbie twink items in game imho.
    You know the range benefit is a percentage of the weapon's base range. So a type 112 sword will have a 6m (ish) range with a QL275 TSVE. Maybe I'm just misunderstanding this.

Enjoying RK4

STATUS OF SKY: Not Falling

Gimp is a state of mind, nerfest is a state of being.

Quote Originally Posted by AgentGimpy View Post
    Agent Scope - Agents are supposed to be the masters of ranged weapons, we should have the best scopes. Mostly what bothers me here is the fact that I will have a much lower Ranged init then a melee prof will have Melee init yet they get the same range benefit from it, and some of them have insane range. Crits are not the issue. You cant fix the old ones, I would just like to see a hack to the Vision enhancer that removes the -ranged init and makes it agent only. Nordop too I suppose, dont need anymore lowbie twink items in game imho.
    I think this is asking for too much love, after all VE is already the biggest single weapon skill buffing item in the game by far and we are lucky that it happens to boost one of our core skills. Personally speaking I don't think the -ranged init penalty is a big one, I have over 1200 RI while using the a 275 scope and I'm really not trying hard with it. Because of RI nerf @ over 1200 I don't care too much, changing this would give me the equiv of about 90 more RI in real terms anyway.
    Tenk (215/14) - Happy Omni-Tek Agent on TestLive
    Iranu (217/16) - Clan Agent on Rimor (my equipment)

Quote Originally Posted by Tenkx View Post
    I think this is asking for too much love, after all VE is already the biggest single weapon skill buffing item in the game by far and we are lucky that it happens to boost one of our core skills. Personally speaking I don't think the -ranged init penalty is a big one, I have over 1200 RI while using the a 275 scope and I'm really not trying hard with it. Because of RI nerf @ over 1200 I don't care too much, changing this would give me the equiv of about 90 more RI in real terms anyway.
    The melee classes are getting 2k+ melee init wearing these scopes at your level. That makes absolutly no sense that they should get the same crits and range benefit, plus better inits after all is calculated, out of a scope meant for ranged professions.

And what ranged init nerf are you talking about? do mean the MBS nerf?

Yes the VE has a huge AS skill mod, why is it everyone gets to use it?

"we are lucky"??? Give your head a shake. That is one of the reasons people want our core skill nerfed...because its so damn easy for every class to buff!!

New plan, lets have the alien scope be modified because we dont need the extra AS skill anyhow. Because the AS mod helps them more then us, believe it.
    Last edited by AgentGimpy; Aug 26th, 2006 at 10:04:22.
    why Why WHY ?!?!?!

A little bit overdue, closing.

Thanks for all your input; a new, clean wish/concerns lists will be posted within 2 days.
    General of Dark Front

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123