Thread: Agent range vs melee :)

Agent range vs melee :)

Quote Originally Posted by Kyai
    You know the range benefit is a percentage of the weapon's base range. So a type 112 sword will have a 6m (ish) range with a QL275 TSVE. Maybe I'm just misunderstanding this.
    Thread got closed before I could make my point about how rediculous melee profs with scopes are compared with Agents.

25m before scope

Not everyone has to use a 112 you know,

kiting anyone? Like you didnt know. :/
    why Why WHY ?!?!?!

Well... it's not like anyones going to kill someone with that, perk ranges for melee are all 3-4m (and unaffected by range increases), and killing someone with 200 point hits and brawl isn't really going to happen

You can't pop that on and start sniping people with painlance

Enjoying RK4

STATUS OF SKY: Not Falling

Gimp is a state of mind, nerfest is a state of being.

Play a melee class in pvp and you will quickly find that having range is extreeeemely nice.

Didnt read the other thread.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

doesnt bother me i dont need to kite most enf or any keeper. except foud nerf him lol

I know first hand that If you cared whether you live or die you'd have to kite more enfs
    Mamman-_ 220/28 Enforcer Pretty!!
    Fluortanten 220/30 Soldier
    Pebble__.i_ 220/27 Shade
    Dogfood_._ 220/23 Agent

Paradise.

STATUS OF KYAI: Not breathing

nah thats too easy then in duel anywayz..different with adds especially them sols going around in packs ;/