Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Questions & Answers : Atrox Agents

Quote Originally Posted by Dohtem View Post
    reallymean = renzozuken ?
    Reallymean=Mystel
    Playing WoW till they fix this Junkheap Expansion.

"Community Update 5th January 2007

Award Nomination

A great way to start the new year as MMOSite lists Lost Eden in its nominations for MMO expansion of the year. You can check out the nomination (and cast your vote!) here and you can show your support for Anarchy Online in their other categories as well!"

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHH

But what would make him "worthy" of his title? Dueling in the arena? Surviving 5 people all throwing everything they got at him?
    Everyone has his own style of playing his agent, dueling isn't really a thing that a agent can do really good like a adv/keep/engi etc so who says ganking isn't a skill thus it's called "farming" from the start.
    From what i've seen he is selecting his target based on "farmer hate" but is also using the moto : If you can Tab it, kill it.
    Contra
    Urynt
    Malraux
    Fontane
    Critbull
    Cleanex
    Fontane2

any idea about armor preAI? Chosen kinda hard to get on etc
    Life is a Playerkiller

Legends may sleep, but they never Die!

Quote Originally Posted by Terrorgnom View Post
    any idea about armor preAI? Chosen kinda hard to get on etc
    I used a combination of azure, sentinel, gloomfall, dragon armor, carlos danger sleeves, and beast armor a little bit later. Then straight into ai armor.
    It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum and I'm all out of gum ...

ah yeah .. that's something I didnt think about. Thanks dohtem
    Life is a Playerkiller

Legends may sleep, but they never Die!

np dude

Quote Originally Posted by Showoff View Post
    But what would make him "worthy" of his title? Dueling in the arena? Surviving 5 people all throwing everything they got at him?
    Everyone has his own style of playing his agent, dueling isn't really a thing that a agent can do really good like a adv/keep/engi etc so who says ganking isn't a skill thus it's called "farming" from the start.
    From what i've seen he is selecting his target based on "farmer hate" but is also using the moto : If you can Tab it, kill it.
    ye its hard to say wat makes a good agent.i mean if u go all out ganking you limit your abilities for other things.
    but i think credit where its due.ii duel alot on my opi and feel good when i beat 220 adves sol enfs keepers especially toe to toe with a 220 enf can be a real challenge.
    unfortunaly ur right in wat u say that some profs are just too hard.i know agent can beat ma in arena and engie but the chances are really low.

to be honest there will always be a couple of top agents on each server.gl to them i dont mind not being the best i just enjoy playing agent.imo there is no one best agent either just a couple of good ones.

agent is a very fun profession it's one of the best backup professions too I don't know why we can't use support symbiants we give good backup heals and lay down a lot of suppressive fire

ye we are best support prof out there imo.
    ubt if no doc and if theres a doc i automatically go into crowd control mode.
    seperating adds etc.
    fun stuff.
    oh since im on the trox agent thread i got a question.

i made my trox originally for ganking.so i wanna stick with that but i also do general pvp as mimic doc too.
    i have a couple supple pieces.and not sure if i shud make them into css or cc.

going for ofab sleeves and gloves.i use a piercing evil in my alpha also and full auto.

so i reckon the extra dmg from cc will be nice

but then again i can already alpha kill 220 enfs and keepers just about with 1dmg perk(cs) so shud i go with couple ofab and rest css with notucom and other aad and evades gear and make use of wit of the trox? i think i still may not get decent evades with the ar people have now.so a possible waste of time there.

or shud i go ofab and rest cc for all out ganking im thinking so far best idea.

been thinking a while now and maybe i will go ofab gloves and sleeves ql300 twinked on.
    then ql260ish cc for the rest. the cc i can then hot swap for ofab and other items for a hp setup.
    atm im wearing implants on both arms to give me piercing to swap to PE.
    more cc and i can maybe replace the right arm imp for a symb and get better full autos.

erm any ideas on this appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by torakx View Post
    ye we are best support prof out there imo.
    ubt if no doc and if theres a doc i automatically go into crowd control mode.
    seperating adds etc.
    fun stuff.
    oh since im on the trox agent thread i got a question.

i made my trox originally for ganking.so i wanna stick with that but i also do general pvp as mimic doc too.
    i have a couple supple pieces.and not sure if i shud make them into css or cc.

going for ofab sleeves and gloves.i use a piercing evil in my alpha also and full auto.

so i reckon the extra dmg from cc will be nice

but then again i can already alpha kill 220 enfs and keepers just about with 1dmg perk(cs) so shud i go with couple ofab and rest css with notucom and other aad and evades gear and make use of wit of the trox? i think i still may not get decent evades with the ar people have now.so a possible waste of time there.

or shud i go ofab and rest cc for all out ganking im thinking so far best idea.

been thinking a while now and maybe i will go ofab gloves and sleeves ql300 twinked on.
    then ql260ish cc for the rest. the cc i can then hot swap for ofab and other items for a hp setup.
    atm im wearing implants on both arms to give me piercing to swap to PE.
    more cc and i can maybe replace the right arm imp for a symb and get better full autos.

erm any ideas on this appreciated
    I would suggest u go with full CC, ofab would be useless for you, the cc will boost ur melee and ur ranged attacks making you even more effective. If you can't afford it I understand but if u can budget cc do it!

Can i ask whether oneida or booster is better for a trox agent for an alpha?

oneida has 10 ammo clip, booster has 12
    Using burst+fling+as brings your oneida FA down to 5 bullets or less, where as you can do a 8 bullet FA with booster including as/burst.

Oneida has a crit bonus of 180 where the booster is 240, but due to oneida's higher max damage the AS will cap a lot easier. Since you use concentration all FA hits will crit meaning booster in theory does more fa damage.

Is oneida really that good or would booster be a better option?
    main characters on RK1: Kingduck138 220 Engi Mongoose135 170 Agent Nnivekccub 165 Engi Kingduck135 170 Soldier Mongoose831 160 Agent Healdocheal 150 Doc Atroxshade 130 Shade Nanottwink 130 NT Mongoose144 125 Agent Ducktroxjr 117 Fixer Eternalguard 65 Enf Boringname 61 Fixer Kingduck139 60 Eng Atheist 60 MA Mongoose142 30 DocMongoose138 15 Agent Mongoose141 21 Agent

oneida requires some ranged energy skill for ur ar to land those bursts and full autos. with mongo rage u will do ok though and have a decent aimed shot.but the equip delay is a lifetime so dont expect to be hot swapping ti for dimach or any other specials etc.
    booster if u use crit buff and land a decent amount of bullets will ussually do a better fa than aimd shot.
    i often cap fa on enfs and just get a 4-6k aimed shot.
    i dont use burst,only sometimes on docs as an after thought mid alpha.
    was tight on ip so reset ranged energy and only enough burst skill to equip a ql200 booster which i use to hotswap mid alpha.
    if ur an atrox agent and u arent going to be hotswapping u shud try maxing raged energy and using oneida.

Since burst can't crit, that renders burst less usefull than full auto in an alpha situation, because those shots which would have done regulare damage would be critting in full auto. However it might be worth using it for the chance that full auto misses completely.

Booster requires a lot less IP too, and fling shot isn't needed, so I conclude that it makes a better weapon, at least for hotswapping.
    thanks for the advice though
    main characters on RK1: Kingduck138 220 Engi Mongoose135 170 Agent Nnivekccub 165 Engi Kingduck135 170 Soldier Mongoose831 160 Agent Healdocheal 150 Doc Atroxshade 130 Shade Nanottwink 130 NT Mongoose144 125 Agent Ducktroxjr 117 Fixer Eternalguard 65 Enf Boringname 61 Fixer Kingduck139 60 Eng Atheist 60 MA Mongoose142 30 DocMongoose138 15 Agent Mongoose141 21 Agent

Quote Originally Posted by KingDuck View Post
    Can i ask whether oneida or booster is better for a trox agent for an alpha?

oneida has 10 ammo clip, booster has 12
    Using burst+fling+as brings your oneida FA down to 5 bullets or less, where as you can do a 8 bullet FA with booster including as/burst.

Oneida has a crit bonus of 180 where the booster is 240, but due to oneida's higher max damage the AS will cap a lot easier. Since you use concentration all FA hits will crit meaning booster in theory does more fa damage.

Is oneida really that good or would booster be a better option?
    I used oneida because the aimedshot was never.. ever bad with it it always capped I didn't like taking the risk of AS not capping. my alpha was geared around AS and FA MUST cap.

if only the swap time on onieda was 2 seconds or less id use that for my alpha and swap to piercing evil.

as it is on booster with mr and crit buff i still dont cap AS but regularly cap FA.and sneak attack.

dimach goes up to 5.5k so far.
    Last edited by torakx; Feb 19th, 2007 at 14:09:36.

Quote Originally Posted by torakx View Post
    if only the swap time on onieda was 2 seconds or less id use that for my alpha and swap to piercing evil.

as it is on booster with mr and crit buff i still dont cap AS but regularly cap FA.and sneak attack.

dimach goes up to 5.5k so far.
    Rumor has it I used Dimach in my alpha but I never did. Fling Concusive shot burst as Fa Tranq and Fuzz is all I ever used. People would drop left and right with that alpha but now I'm gearing my agent around durability going to get the best evades I can and HP at the sametime My setup will be pushing 20k hp and a lot of evades.

how does that do against people with rrfe though, can you still alpha them?

Quote Originally Posted by sniffer View Post
    how does that do against people with rrfe though, can you still alpha them?
    Ofc it had to be effective through rrfe any decent player pvping wouldn't pvp without rrfe back then unless tempted to get flagged.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789