Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Questions & Answers : Atrox Agents

well mines got no defense so it is only for all out gankage thats it.
    my opi is for duelsand pvm etc.

il happily gank u in bor though

That's fine

You're gankage vs different setups is what I want to test anyway. Just tests, not a duel. (unless of course you insisit )
    Aratink 220/30 Fixer
    Proud General of Dark Front
    Clanslator
    Quote Originally Posted by Kijomimi
    See? It all starts with you doing something stupid. Maybe if you were not so stupid, you would have less problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Myga View Post
    Rk1 wise I see Remains of Reallymean all the time, Cacoooon or how ever you spell it was better imo.
    Reallymean hands down...

If you see his remains at least you know that he Pvp-s unline half of the servers "Experienced" people.

VV

Well I heard Really farmed his expert off a farmed exile doc anyways, titles dont mean ****. Cacoon was good at surviving, Really is careless. Guess you never PvPed against them, or maybe it is because Really is from Storm like you?

Quote Originally Posted by Myga View Post
    Well I heard Really farmed his expert off a farmed exile doc anyways, titles dont mean ****. Cacoon was good at surviving, Really is careless. Guess you never PvPed against them, or maybe it is because Really is from Storm like you?
    I hear the moon is made of cheese.. RM havent farmed anything thats Cortez..

I have pvp-d with him and i saw his duels as i was there many times to watch or to watch out for the MdR SB crew. RM is not careless he is experimenting with a lot of stuff. And no not because he is in storm I actually ganked a lot with Cac before he disappeared.

VV

Regardless, as a omni who has PvPed against them: Cac was much harder to kill. There is a huge difference between how they used their toolset that you don't realise. Not gonna spell it out for you in detail, ppl can figure out how to play their toons themselves .

any videos on these 2 players? cacooon was mojorocker?
    It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum and I'm all out of gum ...

lol i can post a vid maybe of my gimp trox agent ganking but he is far from finished ai/symbs/ip/..pretty much everything

Quote Originally Posted by Dohtem View Post
    Razorback is good for most duels but there are times where you could use oneida.
    By the way, how is Razorback better than the Silenced Kyr rifle.. doesn't Silenced have a shorter AS recharge and better MBS?

good for alphaing cocoon profs as alot of agent perks are projection dmg.
    same as razorback.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahm View Post
    By the way, how is Razorback better than the Silenced Kyr rifle.. doesn't Silenced have a shorter AS recharge and better MBS?
    Same As recharge, but like torak posted razorback is projectile damage so it allows you to eat through layers much faster as your perks and ur weapon do the same damage. For example an nt casts layers on himself then you AS him for 1,000 points of energy damage and he absorbs 750 of the damage then you perk him for 1,000 points of projectile damage and he absorbs 750 of it but if both your As and your perks were the same damage your perk wouldve done 1,000 points of damage.

Ok I understand that, but could you enlighten me here : Why Razorback is better in most duels then the silenced I get it - projectile damage and perks. But why is Razorback better than the Booster - that has AS, Burst FA that will probably land with MR.. Talking theoreticly here if you had to chose one of the 2 rifles for any duel.

sure if u can land fa booster is good with crit buff..but regular dmg and as recharge is extremly bad so only for a gank i use it or a doc duel

Quote Originally Posted by Ahm View Post
    Ok I understand that, but could you enlighten me here : Why Razorback is better in most duels then the silenced I get it - projectile damage and perks. But why is Razorback better than the Booster - that has AS, Burst FA that will probably land with MR.. Talking theoreticly here if you had to chose one of the 2 rifles for any duel.

The AS Recharge.

bump

Quote Originally Posted by Vincevega View Post
    I hear the moon is made of cheese.. RM havent farmed anything thats Cortez..

I have pvp-d with him and i saw his duels as i was there many times to watch or to watch out for the MdR SB crew. RM is not careless he is experimenting with a lot of stuff. And no not because he is in storm I actually ganked a lot with Cac before he disappeared.

VV
    What? Man you should have seen some of the /tells I got from the people I actually "farmed from". Taking someone's title against their will is uh, not farming. GG @ Ignorance, VV.

Yeah, RM did get some points from a farmed exile doc, who was actually detitling at the time.

RM is careless, he dies a lot, and he doesnt really care about it, he doesnt take the procedures that would be necessary not to die, he runs around pvp's without reflect, without rrfe, vs 10 omnis and doesnt mind if he dies 20 times as long as he kills 20 people (or even 15 people) and doesnt care about dying at all, as long as he doesnt die to anyone in his title range.

This results in seeing a lot of "reallmean" remains everywhere. He wouldnt die nearly as much if he actually gave a damn about dying.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

"Farmed" in your case means you ganked people with little to no game but uber title. Im sorry for the confusion

Happy New Year

VV
    Playing WoW till they fix this Junkheap Expansion.

"Community Update 5th January 2007

Award Nomination

A great way to start the new year as MMOSite lists Lost Eden in its nominations for MMO expansion of the year. You can check out the nomination (and cast your vote!) here and you can show your support for Anarchy Online in their other categories as well!"

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHH

From what i've seen Cortez didn't kill gimps, or maybe in your dictionary a gimp is a MA with full combined that has played for 3 years+ and has a uber title (farmed or not). And what he said, to farm someone means that you take his title with his will or you kill mega gimps. Not the case really but i guess some people hate dieing to an agent with no defense in less then 5 seconds. Ta ta ta Taaaaam!
    Contra
    Urynt
    Malraux
    Fontane
    Critbull
    Cleanex
    Fontane2

reallymean = renzozuken ?

Quote Originally Posted by Showoff View Post
    From what i've seen Cortez didn't kill gimps, or maybe in your dictionary a gimp is a MA with full combined that has played for 3 years+ and has a uber title (farmed or not). And what he said, to farm someone means that you take his title with his will or you kill mega gimps. Not the case really but i guess some people hate dieing to an agent with no defense in less then 5 seconds. Ta ta ta Taaaaam!
    The carebear server is ----> way

I know Kink as i was in the same guild as him and i know the guys who had Master with little to no skill behind em.

The reason I say "farmed" is that killing thoose guys doesnt reflect the difficulty wich should go with a Master title. I still agree that Kink is an exceptional agent tho..

VV
    Playing WoW till they fix this Junkheap Expansion.

"Community Update 5th January 2007

Award Nomination

A great way to start the new year as MMOSite lists Lost Eden in its nominations for MMO expansion of the year. You can check out the nomination (and cast your vote!) here and you can show your support for Anarchy Online in their other categories as well!"

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHH

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast