Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Questions & Answers : Atrox Agents

Quote Originally Posted by KingDuck View Post
    you will only be able to land 1 or 2 ASs after that then they'll be refreshed again.

Thats IF it doesnt refresh while your using specials.

Yea, you can't assume that when you hit all your specials you have 30 secs to use his blockers :P there's no way of telling when it'll refresh
    main characters on RK1: Kingduck138 220 Engi Mongoose135 170 Agent Nnivekccub 165 Engi Kingduck135 170 Soldier Mongoose831 160 Agent Healdocheal 150 Doc Atroxshade 130 Shade Nanottwink 130 NT Mongoose144 125 Agent Ducktroxjr 117 Fixer Eternalguard 65 Enf Boringname 61 Fixer Kingduck139 60 Eng Atheist 60 MA Mongoose142 30 DocMongoose138 15 Agent Mongoose141 21 Agent

Could Oneida be used in any duel ? And if you don't actualy alpha kill the enemy, could you continue the fight with the Oneida? What's the " all - purpose " rifle, if you can't switch any rifles during duels ( theoreticaly )

Quote Originally Posted by Ahm View Post
    Could Oneida be used in any duel ? And if you don't actualy alpha kill the enemy, could you continue the fight with the Oneida? What's the " all - purpose " rifle, if you can't switch any rifles during duels ( theoreticaly )
    Razorback Gargantua probably, but you dont get FA with that. MR Oneida alphas are a gank tool, rather than a dueling option.
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Now please, go hide into empty can of tomato juice, mail yourself to Mexico, and dont forget to write on a package "i'm looking for a clue".
    Quote Originally Posted by Hacre View Post
    Seriously, did you think before posting, or did ... you just [smash] your face into the keyboard a few times then hit Submit?

Quote Originally Posted by Ahm View Post
    Yes, Oneida can be used in a duel it's the only weapon I'd use versus doctors in duels, rarely would a doctor live past my first alpha and if they did to answer your second question I would root them and just kite them untill mr was up again then I'd use gnats wing because Concentration hadn't recharged yet.

I'd do this alpha here in this sequence versus doctors. Challenger, Mongo Rage, Concentration, softenup, armor piercing, concshot, pinpoint strike,tranquilizer, fuzz, find the flaw burst, fling, as, fa. Usualy that'd be enough but if the doc hits mor or times the heal perk I'd get them the second time around.
    It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum and I'm all out of gum ...

Quote Originally Posted by Gatsby View Post
    Razorback Gargantua probably, but you dont get FA with that. MR Oneida alphas are a gank tool, rather than a dueling option.

Razorback is good for most duels but there are times where you could use oneida.

I got a question I'd like answered if anyone can let me know. Who's the best atrox agent atm?

There aren't many on RK-2
    The is one Extra guy Neophyte but he farmed. doh
    Contra
    Urynt
    Malraux
    Fontane
    Critbull
    Cleanex
    Fontane2

Staz on RK2 if that sukka didn't goto WoW and/or RL

</3

Quote Originally Posted by Showoff View Post
    There aren't many on RK-2
    The is one Extra guy Neophyte but he farmed. doh
    Thats just bull****, Extra's title isnt farmed.
    Kaisho - 220|27|70 - Agent
    Thomboy - 220|22|62 - Soldier
    Anarkali - 220|28|59 - Engineer
    Caesar - 220|30|70 - Bureaucrat
    ------------------------
    Ultima Ratio Regum
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by bonzay1 View Post
    to bad u are a trash U HAVE LACK AT TALKING

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
    Thats just bull****, Extra's title isnt farmed.
    yeah u sold it to him ^^

everyone knows he teams with a clan atrox fixer (which i dont recall the name right now) and tms + farm + meep ....true story though.

This one time, at bandcamp

Well it was at borealis actually but whatever.... Extra mimic'd doc, thats first time i've seen a "neophyte" agent drop so quick.

stop the flame please ... lol.... I guess that answers my question

rk1 wise ive seen reallymean doing some serious pwning, i'd have to nominate him

Rk1 wise I see Remains of Reallymean all the time, Cacoooon or how ever you spell it was better imo.

Quote Originally Posted by firulai View Post
    everyone knows he teams with a clan atrox fixer (which i dont recall the name right now) and tms + farm + meep ....true story though.
    Quoteing Bonita1 "Nais try mofo". He hasnt.

On RK2 there are a few Trox agents, Firulai (look above), Extra, Torakx1. No that many. The only one that seem to be able to swing it is Extra tho.
    Last edited by Thomas; Oct 14th, 2006 at 23:52:01.
    Kaisho - 220|27|70 - Agent
    Thomboy - 220|22|62 - Soldier
    Anarkali - 220|28|59 - Engineer
    Caesar - 220|30|70 - Bureaucrat
    ------------------------
    Ultima Ratio Regum
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by bonzay1 View Post
    to bad u are a trash U HAVE LACK AT TALKING

wtb staz back on AO <3 he'd show extra

ye extra ganks good enough but i see him using an ai weap.
    my trox only recently hit 220 and i power lvld him so its gimped atm.
    but even gimped ive been using mr and the "cortez alpha" to mess around and scared a few people lol. my problem is getting the timing right on the swap from booster to piercing evil after i have done concentration and mr not alot of time for sa crit. later when i get more ai i will have cahmp artillery perks too

When any of you Troxy agents get to 220 and properly equipped, send me a tell. I need a sparring partner to test a couple setups with. <3
    Aratink 220/30 Fixer
    Proud General of Dark Front
    Clanslator
    Quote Originally Posted by Kijomimi
    See? It all starts with you doing something stupid. Maybe if you were not so stupid, you would have less problems.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast