Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Questions & Answers : Atrox Agents

Quote Originally Posted by Dohtem View Post
    It was a long duel, I couldn't seem to find a way to bring him down, the main thing I missed was that extra damage from the shot in that duel. Anyway out of desperation I busted out EP landed first time I was like "MUAHAHAHAHHA" AS conc-shot he dropped.

Man I would pay to see that again... classic WTFPWN. Btw are you back I heard the birds sayin something like it.

VV

Quote Originally Posted by Vincevega View Post
    Man I would pay to see that again... classic WTFPWN. Btw are you back I heard the birds sayin something like it.

VV
    what birds? lol, no i'm not back, maybe someday, but not anytime soon RL is keeping me busy.
    It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum and I'm all out of gum ...

By the way who are you vince? I didn't see you in game when I was playing.

I was busy levelling in Ely and up

Thats why

VV

I was busy levelling in Ely and up

Thats why

VV
    oh, I thought you were someones alt or something you got a name for yourself on the forums it looks like

BTW Dohtem, I've noticed you were using enhanced health, is there any special reason for that? I was thinking taking shadowsneak instead...

The reason for using enhanced health is the extra hp (deuh). Shadowsneak...well the thing with agent alpha is that you need to get as much dmg as u can while the cs stun last that's why most agents have their alpha orientated to as many perks/specials that can be unloaded onto someone in 2-3seconds. Shadowsneak doesnt fit this purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by FlorinSalam View Post
    The reason for using enhanced health is the extra hp (deuh).
    O'rly ? Ok I'll rephrase, why would trox agent need more HP?

Quote Originally Posted by FlorinSalam View Post
    Shadowsneak...well the thing with agent alpha is that you need to get as much dmg as u can while the cs stun last that's why most agents have their alpha orientated to as many perks/specials that can be unloaded onto someone in 2-3seconds. Shadowsneak doesnt fit this purpose.
    Well considering I got assasin, black ops and infantry trained, it's shadowsneak or sharpshooter, and sharpshooter's perks are sloooooooooooooow, so it won't fit the purpose you just described.

Deni

Since agents dont have cocoon nor acro etc.. its all about goin in, dealing ungodly damage then get the f out... Plain n simple

You dont want to stand there especially as a clan agent when omni solitus SB-s pop

VV

Well then I don't see how some more HP will help you deal more dmg or stay alive 4 capped attacks is 4 capped attacks regardless of the amount of HP you have

The point is: the more hp you have the less chance that the attack will cap, it is INCREDIBLY hard to cap a 13k AS on a enf with 50k hp, probably due to the after 10k nerf and the pvp 1/2 damage nerf, you will probably have to theoretically AS for about 30k damage to actually get a 13k AS in pvp.

Yes that's clear, but in case of trox agent you don't have much chances to have more then 15k, considering the fact you'll either use CSS or CC, in that case extra HP won't really help, at least IMO

Quote Originally Posted by deniska View Post
    Yes that's clear, but in case of trox agent you don't have much chances to have more then 15k, considering the fact you'll either use CSS or CC, in that case extra HP won't really help, at least IMO
    In my opinion, more hp always helps an agent. While pvping you are likely to be in mimic doc or soldier. In soldier, you are pretty much just extending the time it takes to run out of hp with TMS, so more obviously helps. In doc, CH will heal up all, or most of your hp no matter when you use it, so a bigger buffer can't be bad.

Quote Originally Posted by deniska View Post
    BTW Dohtem, I've noticed you were using enhanced health, is there any special reason for that? I was thinking taking shadowsneak instead...
    I thought the same thing you think Deni I went sharpshooter at first. Later after talking with obtrusive and seeing his hp was identical to mine I got a little butt hurt (f that hoe im atrox back up!) so I through on enhance health perk, 2 hp bracers, life tower my hp was like 18.8k fully buffed, best decision I had made since i decided to go oneida.

It helps so much, after I did that I noticed I'd take a lot more hits when I'd get zerged while soli sbed. I got plenty of stories escaping a 7v1 etc and living. Bottom line that hp saves ass. It buys time for you to pop your sb and get your CH off before you bite the dust.

...not to mention that a trox wil have smaller nanopool therefore less CH-s can fit into it. You have to compensate that with HP there is not much else to do!

VV

...not to mention that a trox wil have smaller nanopool therefore less CH-s can fit into it. You have to compensate that with HP there is not much else to do!

VV
    It's not a huge difference the only time I lacked nano was in mass pvp then I got gph and that solved my mass pvp problem, but in whompa wars which when I was playing is mostly what was going on, the gph never made a significant difference which is why I'd swap it out for combined commando helmet getting my gph was sweet I suggest GPH to all atrox agents it's an item you definately want to have in your inventory.

Well against engies u have 3 different choices:

1. Use the Microphone (http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=156764) then switch to Oneida waste fling/burst/fa and land an AS+Perks. (never seen anyone do it btw)

2. Epsilon Purge... Dohtem can tell u a nice story about that i guess

3. FP NT and Roots/Calms and Nukes.

In doc u wont alpha an engi if EP doesnt land but if it lands it will take Blockers if u lucky then its Reclaimville. (ask Dohtem about the Buckked duel!!!!!!!)

VV
    Or: You take a good solution of hp/evades/crit equip -> ubt the pets, and alpha and crit the engi down. Killed several engis with this setup.
    Had 16k HP self mimic doc.
    Knuffelinoleinchen | 220 | 27 | RK1 | alive and kicking ass | Equipp will be shown when finished
    PapaSchlumpf "Hellslayer" Zenker | 220 | 23 | RK1 | semi active | Equipp
    Hell "Hellsdoc" Beastheal | 219 | 21 | RK1 | semi active | Equipp

Quote Originally Posted by Hellslayer View Post
    Or: You take a good solution of hp/evades/crit equip -> ubt the pets, and alpha and crit the engi down. Killed several engis with this setup.
    Had 16k HP self mimic doc.
    This setup works Obtrusive would eat engis for lunch 1 on 1. But my toon wasn't evade based and on top of that I didn't have the shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Dohtem View Post
    This setup works Obtrusive would eat engis for lunch 1 on 1. But my toon wasn't evade based and on top of that I didn't have the shot.
    Yep w/o the shot it's nearly impossible, w/o CoHA (damn trox... prefer MR instead of CoHA:/). Still need the Tear's to bring him down. Bad luck on Engi's with too much HP.
    Knuffelinoleinchen | 220 | 27 | RK1 | alive and kicking ass | Equipp will be shown when finished
    PapaSchlumpf "Hellslayer" Zenker | 220 | 23 | RK1 | semi active | Equipp
    Hell "Hellsdoc" Beastheal | 219 | 21 | RK1 | semi active | Equipp

engi blocker blocking 7 specials and refreshing every 30 seconds, even if you used SA, fast attack, brawl, dimach, full auto, burst AS still none of them would hit.. you will only be able to land 1 or 2 ASs after that then they'll be refreshed again.
    main characters on RK1: Kingduck138 220 Engi Mongoose135 170 Agent Nnivekccub 165 Engi Kingduck135 170 Soldier Mongoose831 160 Agent Healdocheal 150 Doc Atroxshade 130 Shade Nanottwink 130 NT Mongoose144 125 Agent Ducktroxjr 117 Fixer Eternalguard 65 Enf Boringname 61 Fixer Kingduck139 60 Eng Atheist 60 MA Mongoose142 30 DocMongoose138 15 Agent Mongoose141 21 Agent

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast