Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Questions & Answers : Atrox Agents

What SL nano can you cast Self ?
    And what SL damage nano with CM wrangler phula ?
    Last edited by Lucidite; Aug 29th, 2006 at 21:09:21.

Aye, I wtb a rundown of your approx evades including aad at 220, I've talked with foobar about his agent (Conda) and got some pretty nice numbers in response but that was awhile ago and i've had too many drunken nights since that convo to remember lol.

--Steve
    220/30/70 - Atrox Agent - Tinypain
    220/30/70 - Atrox Keeper - Ivekeeper
    220/25/70 - Atrox Fixer - Zedy
    220/30/70 - Solitus Soldier - Tequiila
    172/20/35 - Nanomage Agent - Nanocide
    Storm

well remember trox agents can use wit of the trox perk

Quote Originally Posted by Flexy View Post
    I got a question, how's your evades as an atrox comparing to opi/solitus? Cause it looks like Obtrusiv had/has alot of evades when 220 enfs in full merc had to use MR for perking him....So wondering if trox could be somewhere near that point on the evades?
    Obtrusive had a completely different setup then I did, if I would've tried my evades could have been just as good but I didn't have the drive to do it. I conformed with what I had and used it to the best of my abilities. I dodged a lot though even with the setup I used (in signature).
    It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum and I'm all out of gum ...

Quote Originally Posted by Lucidite View Post
    What SL nano can you cast Self ?
    And what SL damage nano with CM wrangler phula ?
    I used Sickening Shock and Waves of Sickening reason being I didn't have to spend anymore IP on them then I had already used for RK buffs, I didn't bother with a lot of those damage buffs because of the IP sink. I used my IP more effectively in other locations.

Quote Originally Posted by zedy View Post
    Aye, I wtb a rundown of your approx evades including aad at 220, I've talked with foobar about his agent (Conda) and got some pretty nice numbers in response but that was awhile ago and i've had too many drunken nights since that convo to remember lol.

--Steve
    My setup is in my sig. I deleted Dohtem a long time ago. I don't remember my evades anymore only the setup I used for items, but I did max ALL evades and abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by torakx View Post
    well remember trox agents can use wit of the trox perk
    Had I hit AI 23 I probably would've used this perk untill I hit AI30 for Made.

How do you alpha an engi or anyone with blockers?
    main characters on RK1: Kingduck138 220 Engi Mongoose135 170 Agent Nnivekccub 165 Engi Kingduck135 170 Soldier Mongoose831 160 Agent Healdocheal 150 Doc Atroxshade 130 Shade Nanottwink 130 NT Mongoose144 125 Agent Ducktroxjr 117 Fixer Eternalguard 65 Enf Boringname 61 Fixer Kingduck139 60 Eng Atheist 60 MA Mongoose142 30 DocMongoose138 15 Agent Mongoose141 21 Agent

never played a high lvl agent but my guess would be to use a high crit wepon with high regular dmg and dmg perks, since they dont go into blockers, and pray that the engi is stunned before using bio

You can also try to fire Fling Shot and special attacks like that which doesn't do much damage to reduce the blockers then unleash your real ones when he has no more left

Quote Originally Posted by ookami View Post
    You can also try to fire Fling Shot and special attacks like that which doesn't do much damage to reduce the blockers then unleash your real ones when he has no more left
    That's pretty much unlikely, the engie spec blocker is a nano and it refreshes every 30s, assuming you have no idea when the aura will refresh you'd have to be damn lucky to get all of the 7 blockers down before it ticks again.

I'm not quite sure how one would alpha kill an engie - depending on his setup it might be doable if he's got no add hp armor - but it sure is doable using crits and perks after he used his cocoon.
    AO's MOTD
    There does seem to be problems with the internet itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylfarin View Post
    That's pretty much unlikely, the engie spec blocker is a nano and it refreshes every 30s, assuming you have no idea when the aura will refresh you'd have to be damn lucky to get all of the 7 blockers down before it ticks again.

I'm not quite sure how one would alpha kill an engie - depending on his setup it might be doable if he's got no add hp armor - but it sure is doable using crits and perks after he used his cocoon.
    I think the only way to actually alpha an engi would be to catch him/her off guard. no spec blockers and no bot up, and such situation can only happen when you are ganking, which I am guessing is not the case. I am afraid agents are quite hopeless against an 220 engi at that matter. I would suggest leaving the area :P

How about mimic trader for killing engies? Mez pets and trader heals should be enough to outlast the damage the engie does until cocoon is down and you can kill him with perks/crits. Of course, this has the slight disadvantage of making you useless against all other professions for 20 minutes, but should work?

you aren't going to go mimic trader just to kill an engi lol, it's easier to just find another target
    main characters on RK1: Kingduck138 220 Engi Mongoose135 170 Agent Nnivekccub 165 Engi Kingduck135 170 Soldier Mongoose831 160 Agent Healdocheal 150 Doc Atroxshade 130 Shade Nanottwink 130 NT Mongoose144 125 Agent Ducktroxjr 117 Fixer Eternalguard 65 Enf Boringname 61 Fixer Kingduck139 60 Eng Atheist 60 MA Mongoose142 30 DocMongoose138 15 Agent Mongoose141 21 Agent

Quote Originally Posted by ookami View Post
    I think the only way to actually alpha an engi would be to catch him/her off guard. no spec blockers and no bot up, and such situation can only happen when you are ganking, which I am guessing is not the case.
    This is not ganking, killing an engie who has no bots and blockers up has to be flagged afk
    AO's MOTD
    There does seem to be problems with the internet itself.

Well against engies u have 3 different choices:

1. Use the Microphone (http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=156764) then switch to Oneida waste fling/burst/fa and land an AS+Perks. (never seen anyone do it btw)

2. Epsilon Purge... Dohtem can tell u a nice story about that i guess

3. FP NT and Roots/Calms and Nukes.

In doc u wont alpha an engi if EP doesnt land but if it lands it will take Blockers if u lucky then its Reclaimville. (ask Dohtem about the Buckked duel!!!!!!!)

VV

Hah, never thought of using microphone, pretty sure i will be now

Quote Originally Posted by Intake View Post
    Hah, never thought of using microphone, pretty sure i will be now
    Karaoke when u Gank= Priceless

---NEEWWW YOOOOORK NEEEW YOOOORK----

BAM BAM

VV

Quote Originally Posted by KingDuck View Post
    How do you alpha an engi or anyone with blockers?
    There are plenty of other threads on this topic. this is for atrox agent questions only but for the heck of it use purge (doctor nano) its a silver bullet for engineers.

Quote Originally Posted by Vincevega View Post
    Well against engies u have 3 different choices:

1. Use the Microphone (http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=156764) then switch to Oneida waste fling/burst/fa and land an AS+Perks. (never seen anyone do it btw)

2. Epsilon Purge... Dohtem can tell u a nice story about that i guess

3. FP NT and Roots/Calms and Nukes.

In doc u wont alpha an engi if EP doesnt land but if it lands it will take Blockers if u lucky then its Reclaimville. (ask Dohtem about the Buckked duel!!!!!!!)

VV

It was a long duel, I couldn't seem to find a way to bring him down, the main thing I missed was that extra damage from the shot in that duel. Anyway out of desperation I busted out EP landed first time I was like "MUAHAHAHAHHA" AS conc-shot he dropped.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast