Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Questions & Answers : Atrox Agents

heya doht

might have missed it in the other posts, but how high was ur selfed AR? w/o MR

cya around

/afrofixaren

Quote Originally Posted by Afro
    heya doht

might have missed it in the other posts, but how high was ur selfed AR? w/o MR

cya around

/afrofixaren
    I was around 2650 with Rifle and about 2500 with Oneida, with agent buffs not counting sabre or soldier buffs etc.
    It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum and I'm all out of gum ...

Quote Originally Posted by InfamousClown
    I've only seen 1 other 210+ trox agent and thats Reallymean on rk1..... I think people should just put ai 23 (Solitus) and go from there. If you can't perk a fixer as a solitus u sure can't perk them as an atrox while there perked.
    lol .. a good atrox agent can shine over any other breed agent mainly because of mr also our shadowbreed. Countless times when I went to tower battles or when Tia Stromm Obi Iggy and Cephious went out team fighting in trade Iggy and I would lead ganks because we could perk most evade professions and drop down those annoying profs that take too long to kill pretty quick. Maybe I'm wrong but imo it's the best for my playstyle at least. That shadowbreed can keep you and your teammates alive pretty long too.

I've taken the liberty of fixing this up in the "Important References and Links (Read first)" as to the amazing job Dohtem is doing.

"Stickified".
    Onlyman Level 220/23 - Agent
    General of Dark Front

Quote Originally Posted by Onlymeh
    I've taken the liberty of fixing this up in the "Important References and Links (Read first)" as to the amazing job Dohtem is doing.

"Stickified".
    It's not a job just having fun making more annoying atrox agents like I was told I was.

Quote Originally Posted by Dohtem
    It's not a job just having fun making more annoying atrox agents like I was told I was.
    I see.......*removes the sticky!*

Not really.
    Onlyman Level 220/23 - Agent
    General of Dark Front

Quote Originally Posted by Onlymeh
    I see.......*removes the sticky!*

Not really.
    lol

ok im lvl 211 now and maxed fa skill.today i landed 11 bullets!! did an awesome
    620 points of dmg on a 206 ma lol.crit buff wasnt up.shud i need crit buff for every fa to do good dmg?

Quote Originally Posted by torakx
    ok im lvl 211 now and maxed fa skill.today i landed 11 bullets!! did an awesome
    620 points of dmg on a 206 ma lol.crit buff wasnt up.shud i need crit buff for every fa to do good dmg?
    That FA would've capped if you had used Absolute Concentration, YES everytime you FA you need to use it.

..that's the whole point of using a fa gun duh. its like..obvious

yeye i figured.
    u uses concentration right after mr or before?
    wtb video od trox agent alpha lol
    ive been using after mr

Quote Originally Posted by torakx
    yeye i figured.
    u uses concentration right after mr or before?
    wtb video od trox agent alpha lol
    ive been using after mr
    I always used it before cause your going to be smashing keys for your alpha you might forget start with mr then hit concentration before it affects you. After that start with conc shot, fling, then burst it helps if your target has blockers then hit as then fa and fuzz.

how good a trox agent will perform in pvm over other breeds?
    too many alts to fit in a siggy
    Executing Nano Program: Prototype Biotoxin.
    Nano program executed successfully.
    You hit Lord of the Void with nanobots for 3 points of poison damage.
    ARGH GIMME A SIGGY

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...75#post4352675 bump this!

Quote Originally Posted by nerfman
    how good a trox agent will perform in pvm over other breeds?
    Atrox has more hp so we can tank better, but it all boils down to the player. I knew other atrox agents that would just get spanked its all on you basicaly I personaly had no problems on my agent.

Quote Originally Posted by Dohtem
    Atrox has more hp so we can tank better, but it all boils down to the player. I knew other atrox agents that would just get spanked its all on you basicaly I personaly had no problems on my agent.
    Won't troxes struggle a lot more with nano regain than other breeds? Even with genious 3 and a blue belt 780 psychic would be tough to gain without major sacrifices, and in my experience, trying to solo anything that takes more than 4-5 minutes to kill without a 2 second nano delta tick is suicide. ;p

Quote Originally Posted by Sikozu
    Won't troxes struggle a lot more with nano regain than other breeds? Even with genious 3 and a blue belt 780 psychic would be tough to gain without major sacrifices, and in my experience, trying to solo anything that takes more than 4-5 minutes to kill without a 2 second nano delta tick is suicide. ;p
    Not really. Don't get me wrong, a 2 sec tic is quite nice. Even more so if you have nanodelta imped but nowhere near a must have for soloing. With stims + genius and a bit of -cost you'll be fine regardless.
    Kaisho - 220|27|70 - Agent
    Thomboy - 220|22|62 - Soldier
    Anarkali - 220|28|59 - Engineer
    Caesar - 220|30|70 - Bureaucrat
    ------------------------
    Ultima Ratio Regum
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by bonzay1 View Post
    to bad u are a trash U HAVE LACK AT TALKING

Not to mention some NT lubing...

Quote Originally Posted by Sikozu
    We struggle a little more then other breed agents when it comes to nano yes, but when it comes to soloing it doesn't phase us cause even though our nano is lower our hp is higher which allows us to go longer without healing. I soloed eel, many inferno mobs, mercs and never had a problem self buffed.

Quote Originally Posted by deniska View Post
    Not to mention some NT lubing...
    IMO best buff besides rrfe for agent, a good agent uses tons of nano in mass pvp combat.

I got a question, how's your evades as an atrox comparing to opi/solitus? Cause it looks like Obtrusiv had/has alot of evades when 220 enfs in full merc had to use MR for perking him....So wondering if trox could be somewhere near that point on the evades?

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast