Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Questions & Answers : Atrox Agents

yes but the fa skill on opi and trox are the same. trox has way more ar when i use mongo rage. so if its not the difference in rifle skill wat can it be?
    hmm i think mbs still runs off whatever the gun is dependant on ie booster=rifle
    i havent looked yet but when i do mongo rage i think only my ar goes up and not my rifle skill. does that not make sense that if i had more rifle skill i wud benefit more and land more? as appose to unlimited ar

Quote Originally Posted by torakx
    yes but the fa skill on opi and trox are the same. trox has way more ar when i use mongo rage. so if its not the difference in rifle skill wat can it be?
    hmm i think mbs still runs off whatever the gun is dependant on ie booster=rifle
    i havent looked yet but when i do mongo rage i think only my ar goes up and not my rifle skill. does that not make sense that if i had more rifle skill i wud benefit more and land more? as appose to unlimited ar

Btw don't expect to cap fa and crap on people with a 500 def equip setup it just won't happen sry.
    ..Death comes to all but in all different ways..

i have a 220 opi agent and a 209 trox agent.
    i use booster on my opi and get ok as and cap fa a fair few times.
    but on my trox i tried as/burst/fa on oneida and booster and it does next to nothing.
    my trox is gimp but i cant figure why its not landing fa or ding little.
    opi and trox have same fa skill..only enuf to equip.
    opi has only 2.1k ar atm and can do decent fa
    trox has about 3k+ ar with mr and cant hit anything.
    wat am i missing?
    You need more AR to get a consistent FA I was running about 4500 AR with oneida and rarely didn't cap, you also need some more FA skill.Your probably targeting evade profs try targeting doctors, enfs, soldiers, etc around your level with your atrox and make sure your using absolute concentration and gnats wing when you alpha. Post back if it didn't help and don't get discouraged it takes a lot of work to get that alpha consistent.
    It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum and I'm all out of gum ...

ive asked a few people and i heard same equation over again but nobody mentioned max beneficial skill.
    and afaik thats the only difference between the opi and the trox
    opi has about 500 more in rifle skill so im presuming it benefits more from as/burst /fa
    im not good at the ole maths and theory's but can anyone confirm this?
    also if this is right then shud my trox be looking for a rifle with fa that has a lower max beneficial skill?
    Just make sure your maxing RE and Rifle. Burst and fling doesnt matter raise FA more then you do burst and fling. You'll see a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas
    I've never heard that if you don't reach MBS on a rifle you're especially penalized for it. MBS on a weapon means the maximum of skill that is beneficial for using that particular weapon. You will however gain from having a higher skill than the weapon can use when it comes to a higher chance of hitting your target. Furthermore, rifle isnt the only important skill when getting a higher hit chance on a full auto, AAO and FA are also two factors in the FA AR formula.
    Thomas is right FA does play a factor not a large factor but it does you can survive without maxing FA as absolute concentration helps agents FA and saves you ip in FA.

Quote Originally Posted by deniska
    Keke thanx for the info, been thinking about commando myself, guess I'll have to farm another bil now
    As for Dohtem rerolling opi I think that was intentionally, so when he has an urge to play again he logs his opi agent goes YACKS and logs off
    lol, I probably would too, but no I don't know who rolled that opi agent with my name maybe a friend hoping I'll come back or an enemy keeping my name away so I can't comeback as Dohtem either way theres no way I'm coming back. R/L keeps me way to busy and this game requires way too much time..

Added my old setup to my signature.

4500 AR seems a little high with oneida. The AR on it is 33% ranged energy, so your AR will automatically be a lot lower than with a normal rifle. 4500 sounds more like AR using Booster while having challenger running. Even with MR, I'd imagine your AR with oneida would be under 4k.

why? whats hard about getting your AR to 2.5k+? even with RE dependency...if u have it maxed...as he did...i dont see any difficulty on that...2.5+1.5=4, piece of cake, no need to have challenger or w/e running, and also he just mentioned about using gnats wing, which makes me think he used it, so thats another 50 outta nowhere.

He said 4500, not 4000...But even 4000 would be difficult with oneida.

hmm 2.5k ar without mongo rage.
    oh boy i got some work aahead lol.
    my opi dont even have near that.
    but i spose opi caps fa alot.
    also the profs i tried my trox as fa was 212 enf in pvp situation.
    a 219 agent.and rest i cant remember.
    atm im going fo lots of ai.
    which brings me to another question.
    if i have the shot.can i start my alpha with mongo rage then as/fa and que up
    the shot/cs/tranq/soften up/called shot. this wud only work on none cocoon profs i suppose.
    or how was your alpha done exactly Dothem?
    btw tnx for making this thread.its very helpful

the shot eats MR time,and unsneaks you, i'm against it myself on tr0x, Champion helps you more dmg wise and ar wise.

hmm yeah 4.5k...my bad.

dmg-wise as in regular hits? or as in specificaly that perk? because TS does a lot more dmg than fuzz or w/e the champ. perk is. I dont like those 5sec exec. time either...and you have to do a lot so that ppl dont notice ur MR and see it coming, but i guess in duels it could work just fine, and i really wouldnt miss all the mods that Made gives, after all i can get 1.5k AR whenever i want to and so 100AR i dont give a crap about em

hmm 2.5k ar without mongo rage.
    oh boy i got some work aahead lol.
    my opi dont even have near that.
    but i spose opi caps fa alot.
    also the profs i tried my trox as fa was 212 enf in pvp situation.
    a 219 agent.and rest i cant remember.
    atm im going fo lots of ai.
    which brings me to another question.
    if i have the shot.can i start my alpha with mongo rage then as/fa and que up
    the shot/cs/tranq/soften up/called shot. this wud only work on none cocoon profs i suppose.
    or how was your alpha done exactly Dothem?
    btw tnx for making this thread.its very helpful
    Don't waste time with Made if your looking for a alpha kill. I tried "the shot" it makes us just like every other agent except we land it on evade profs where champion gives you more damage while your target is stunned. My alpha went like this Mongorage, absolute concentration, fling, conc shot, burst, as, fa, tranq, fuzz, frenzy all of your damage hits while your target is stunned making it perfect for ganking.

dmg wise as in more ar and another fast executing gank perk.

I've only seen 1 other 210+ trox agent and thats Reallymean on rk1..... I think people should just put ai 23 (Solitus) and go from there. If you can't perk a fixer as a solitus u sure can't perk them as an atrox while there perked.
    ..Death comes to all but in all different ways..

You dont need mr to kill a fixer. Or to perk them for that matter. Unless you get a really badass fix that can heal your dmg and waits for mimic to ran out. But this means he has to heal as/dimach/nanocombat perks/normal hits that will land once in a while. Not that easy imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Salam
    You dont need mr to kill a fixer. Or to perk them for that matter. Unless you get a really badass fix that can heal your dmg and waits for mimic to ran out. But this means he has to heal as/dimach/nanocombat perks/normal hits that will land once in a while. Not that easy imo.
    Triple or double implanted HD fixer with high QL FA's and 2 hots running can outheal alot. Take into account that he'll try and minimize his HP and use reflect bracers for whatever dmg you're using + reflect graft. As a non trox you wont land any of your normal agent perks. As I see it you have one chance and thats getting him low enough where you're able to AS/Dimach. If he's mean he'll sit down and by doing so increase the heal delta tic.
    Kaisho - 220|27|70 - Agent
    Thomboy - 220|22|62 - Soldier
    Anarkali - 220|28|59 - Engineer
    Caesar - 220|30|70 - Bureaucrat
    ------------------------
    Ultima Ratio Regum
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by bonzay1 View Post
    to bad u are a trash U HAVE LACK AT TALKING

yes i know how it works but in theory you should be able to pwn him. If he's solitus things get ... interesting

Fixers can be quite sturdy especialy those once and awhile 220 atrox ones.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast