Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Questions & Answers : Atrox Agents

I did CH at 150 with BM/MM mochies on.
    It took half of my nanopool though and wasn't instacast.

Quote Originally Posted by Emergenzee
    Could you post your perk setup
    SL Perks :

Enhance Health - 7
    Assassin - 10
    Black Ops - 10
    Infantry - 10
    Genius - 3

AI Perks :
    Primary Genome - 10
    Champion of Heavy Artillery - 10
    Made - 10 <-- If I would've stayed in game, I was only alien level 20
    It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum and I'm all out of gum ...

dont u think its better to use the rifle taht drops off token guns camping (for FA) since its based only on rifle skill and not rifle+ranged energy (this nerfs your AR...unless u have RE maxed too, which hmm would be a waste of IP imo)?

Two words firulai : mongo rage. On atrox it works.

orily?

im ovbiously saying about using MR + booster...which will give u more AR since it doesnt ask for RE and it also adds 30 rifle skill. Same clip size, pretty much same specials and that doesnt even matter cos we are talking about AS + FA and both weapons have it....what made him use oneida instead of booster?

Quote Originally Posted by firulai
    dont u think its better to use the rifle taht drops off token guns camping (for FA) since its based only on rifle skill and not rifle+ranged energy (this nerfs your AR...unless u have RE maxed too, which hmm would be a waste of IP imo)?
    I did have RE maxed out, the Aimed shot on Booster isn't consistent enough Oneida put out a higher amount of damage. I couldn't double cap as much with booster as I could with oneida, plus that fling saved my ass sometimes. Occasionaly and very rarely would I swap my oneida out for booster only time I really did that was when a good 220 fixer was around and annoying me I'd Booster insta-kill him then go back to oneida.

4-380 (180) = oneida
    6-170 (240) = booster

See the difference?

Quote Originally Posted by Dohtem
    The phrase cookie cut means when EVERYONE shares the same set up, or wants that setup, what you're refering to is the flavor of the month.
    Well, after being flavor of the month for so long we can safely say its cookie cutter now. :x

Question

Aren't the mid range levels (till tl7) pain for trox agents?
    I mean don't they lack nano/IP/evades?
    Is it possible (is it worth) to be a good twink on those leves, or stick to leveling till MR comes?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryannon
    Aren't the mid range levels (till tl7) pain for trox agents?
    I mean don't they lack nano/IP/evades?
    Is it possible (is it worth) to be a good twink on those leves, or stick to leveling till MR comes?
    Ultimately it's up to you any toon can be twinked and kick ass atrox agents do it in style looking like little teddy bears on crack.

Quote Originally Posted by Dohtem
    Ultimately it's up to you any toon can be twinked and kick ass atrox agents do it in style looking like little teddy bears on crack.
    Hmmm I think you have swayed me to roll a trox agent now

i have a 220 opi agent and a 209 trox agent.
    i use booster on my opi and get ok as and cap fa a fair few times.
    but on my trox i tried as/burst/fa on oneida and booster and it does next to nothing.
    my trox is gimp but i cant figure why its not landing fa or ding little.
    opi and trox have same fa skill..only enuf to equip.
    opi has only 2.1k ar atm and can do decent fa
    trox has about 3k+ ar with mr and cant hit anything.
    wat am i missing?

probably basic math
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

ive asked a few people and i heard same equation over again but nobody mentioned max beneficial skill.
    and afaik thats the only difference between the opi and the trox
    opi has about 500 more in rifle skill so im presuming it benefits more from as/burst /fa
    im not good at the ole maths and theory's but can anyone confirm this?
    also if this is right then shud my trox be looking for a rifle with fa that has a lower max beneficial skill?

wow, 2.1k ar at 220

you dont max rifle or .. ?

no im just really gimp lol no pande items for ar etc or armour for ar and only ai 17
    symbs are only decent thing
    all things considered i do ok
    but that doesnt answer meh other question :/

hrmm 2500 AR at 216 under soldier ;(

2425 wit out sold ;(

I don't see how you can have such low ar but oh well
    Last edited by InfamousClown; Aug 8th, 2006 at 02:11:03.
    ..Death comes to all but in all different ways..

280 left wrist excited r/wrist and vigorous ocular
    sigil of bahumet as ive not enuf tokens for paragon.
    no hud items adding ar.
    supple gloves and boots are only armour adding ar.
    no towers.
    so id imagine thats why my ar is so low.
    but lets keep to topic on trox agents its a good thread.

anyway im nearly sure the reason im not getting good full autos is lack of rifle on my trox for the max beneficial skill.

mbs for which weap? booster? cuz i dont think with 2.1k AR u can get mbs in your opi either so that wouldnt be the reason as to why u dont land it with ur trox.

and correct me if im wrong...this is something i asked plenty of times around and EVERYONE told me same answer...mbs = AR...so MR = mbs for sure. Altho for some reason "max beneficial SKILL" always made me think its the skill (ie Rifle or Rifle + RE in case of oneida) and not the AR. But the statement with which ppl always come up to show their point of mbs = AR is the more AR the more dmg.

Quote Originally Posted by torakx
    anyway im nearly sure the reason im not getting good full autos is lack of rifle on my trox for the max beneficial skill.
    I've never heard that if you don't reach MBS on a rifle you're especially penalized for it. MBS on a weapon means the maximum of skill that is beneficial for using that particular weapon. You will however gain from having a higher skill than the weapon can use when it comes to a higher chance of hitting your target. Furthermore, rifle isnt the only important skill when getting a higher hit chance on a full auto, AAO and FA are also two factors in the FA AR formula.
    Last edited by Thomas; Aug 8th, 2006 at 07:52:49.
    Kaisho - 220|27|70 - Agent
    Thomboy - 220|22|62 - Soldier
    Anarkali - 220|28|59 - Engineer
    Caesar - 220|30|70 - Bureaucrat
    ------------------------
    Ultima Ratio Regum
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by bonzay1 View Post
    to bad u are a trash U HAVE LACK AT TALKING

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast