Thread: How much is the cost of a small city?

Question How much is the cost of a small city?

Well, since the servers are down and I cannot spend time with my org I finally figured out that I have enough to time to ask: Hw much does a small org city normally cost and how much does uit cost to keep (I've heard toy have to pay a certain amount a month to keep.)?
    Okay, so wolf.

Quote Originally Posted by Damorvin
    Well, since the servers are down and I cannot spend time with my org I finally figured out that I have enough to time to ask: Hw much does a small org city normally cost and how much does uit cost to keep (I've heard toy have to pay a certain amount a month to keep.)?
    our previous city some time ago was very small and upkeep was at 20mil (yes, you have to pay upkeep once a month)
    too bad it was that small, location was perfect

cost of plot: if you dont buy from other player its around 50 mil i say (if you want buy from player be ready to pay ALOT, however city will be ready to use, with buildings etc)

cost of building: around 1-5 mil each
    Si vis pacem para bellum

Rest assured you will have to buy a city from another player. All city plots are taken up - there are no unclaimed city plots available. I have not been watching the prices clostly, but you can expect to pay a minimum of 1.5B (no, that's not a typo, billion) and probably more like 2B or 2.5B.

You can find multiple threads here on the forums where people either had a city for sale or where other people complain about the high cost of cities.

Quote Originally Posted by Stor
    cost of building: around 1-5 mil each
    The floor plans alone cost 1-6 million.

You will also need some other store-bought parts, which add several million to the cost of each building. Plus a bit of farming (which can replace some but not all of the store-bought parts.)

And some Viral Serum. Cheap and easy to get at low to mid QL's, but not so cheap at QL300 (25M per last time I checked.)
    Yes, we have no signature today!

Exclamation

Darn. And here I had my eye on a small plot of land in backwater Tir to retire on.

mine cost 180 and 42 mill upkeep