Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Enforcer Wish List

a new mongo and stronger single taunt is higly needed.... when i tank ai raids its hard for me to hold the agg on the mobs that are being fired apon.... this suck..... enfs should be able to hold agg (with some effort) when for example a shade unleashes all of its perks or when a soldier FA or a agent AS or a backstab... im not saying that we should only do mongo once to get back agg from a shade that have done all its perks but we should get enough taunt so that we can reclaim the agg after 2-3 mongos top..... and a single taunt should have either lower recharge or bigger taunt than the mongo... since this should be the main way to keep agg... and ive used the same mongo since i was 140 ish (mongo crush) and its odd that we are stuck with the same agg keeping way from 140 ish....

a team detaunt aura is alsow a greate idea this will make the tanking quite easier... so that its not only the soldiers that can detaunt (not 100% sure)....

and the fact that a NT got bigger taunts (side affect from the nukes) than a enf is absurde.... some of them are 1.5 times bigger than the top mongo (izgimmers last word) if u add the dmg on top of that... with even the min dmg it becomes 2 times bigger than the mongo.... but luckly most NTs dont use the rk nukes

so ill say give us some sl mongos, higher singel taunts or a detaunt aura (but i wouldnt complain if we got all )

yea very nice post.... missed out on 1 thing imo tho...... we get hit for 10k + FA/AS every 10 seconmds in pvp.. that has to be nerfed or our biosheild increased to 30k so that agents and soldiers cant shoot thru it in 1 shot.

its crazy... im 2nd on dmg, got a shade 10k above me per minute..... and i couldt keep agg even when i spammed mongo.... and this shade bs right after i mongo and so on, so that i should have had enough agg to keep the agg

FC realy needs to take a deeeeeeeeeeep look into our tool set of taunting....

and for those of us that wanna stand a chance in pvp and havent perked the taunt perks we should also be able to hold agg... cuz we cant perk reset for 2 weeks b4 we can hold agg after we have been pvping

Using taunt procs and other aggro items in additions lets me hold agg off shades pretty well.
    But a new mongo with a higher taunt would be great.
    wut

How about a Piercing Perk Line? And why is it that forcers don't get Backstab? For shades and advys isn't it based on Sneak Attack? Shouldn't *that* be that same reguardless of profession? I wouldn't mind doing a nice backstab to get agg back when I lose it to a Shade or advy ... not to mention doing mroe dmg is always fun

Quote Originally Posted by Snipehunta
    How about a Piercing Perk Line? And why is it that forcers don't get Backstab? For shades and advys isn't it based on Sneak Attack? Shouldn't *that* be that same reguardless of profession? I wouldn't mind doing a nice backstab to get agg back when I lose it to a Shade or advy ... not to mention doing mroe dmg is always fun
    Your an Enforcer your supposed to be a blunt force instrument. 12 foot tall Atroxes do not and should not sneak. Also your supposed to be in front of the target thus you should be unable to stab it in the back. better we had our own attack called poke in the eye.... except we do... its called groin kick... part of the Manners of Mongo perk line.... its just that it totally sucks...
    Kissysuzuki 220 - 24 - 60/70
    Minisuzuki 205 - 9 - 13/70
    Riders of the Lost Org

"Enforcers are being nibbled to death"

I think the main problem is that for each weapon class there is only a single perkline (don't ask me why). So whilst we share reaver with keepers, sharing piercing mastery with shades would be impractical and wouldn't fit with the overall design of the prof. Enfs aren't intended to be a high DD perks, giving us the best DD perks in the game would somewhat imbalance us.

I think though that this uncertainty over whether we are supposed to be the masters of melee weapons period, or the masters of blunt weapons was somewhat fudged when perks were added. Before SL the only other true melee clas were melee advs, so 1hb, piercing, melee energy, 2he, 2hb were all exclusive enforcer property. Then in the SL perks we got access to most of that, except for borked 1he perks, and underpowered 2hb perks.

Would be nice if FC showed which way they'd rather we went imo

Enjoying RK4

STATUS OF SKY: Not Falling

Gimp is a state of mind, nerfest is a state of being.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyai
    Would be nice if FC showed which way they'd rather we went imo
    I guess we're like soldiers with ranged, they don't really care what line we use, as long as it's melee
    wut

Quote Originally Posted by Kissysuzuki
    Your an Enforcer your supposed to be a blunt force instrument. 12 foot tall Atroxes do not and should not sneak. Also your supposed to be in front of the target thus you should be unable to stab it in the back. better we had our own attack called poke in the eye.... except we do... its called groin kick... part of the Manners of Mongo perk line.... its just that it totally sucks...
    Well if I loose agg and the mob turns around then I could stab it in the back, if I happen to not be the only enforcer in the team I could stab it in the back, if I wanted to build extra hate with a strong opening move I could open up with a backstab ... I feel that there are some logical reasons to have backstab.

Sure enfs should be top DD but there's no reason we can't be a more reasonable DD ... and if we're going to be masters of all that is melee shouldn't we get some kind of piercing Perk line?

You shouldn't lose agg, just chain mongo/taunts, and you'll be fine
    wut

Quote Originally Posted by Enforcon
    You shouldn't lose agg, just chain mongo/taunts, and you'll be fine
    But as has been stated earlier in this thread that's not always enough when teaming with Shades, or other high DD ... plus I want to do more dmg when I'm not tanking and in solo missions ...

Well, tell the shades to slow down on the perks if they want to live
    Thats what I do
    wut

Quote Originally Posted by Enforcon
    Well, tell the shades to slow down on the perks if they want to live
    Thats what I do
    Problem isn't so much that a shade can get agg and die, it's that a shade can get agg and live. I'm all in favor of tougher mobs that hits alot harder and have alot more AR, make the shades think twice about tanking.
    Mamman-_ 220/28 Enforcer Pretty!!
    Fluortanten 220/30 Soldier
    Pebble__.i_ 220/27 Shade
    Dogfood_._ 220/23 Agent

Paradise.

STATUS OF KYAI: Not breathing

Word.
    With a good doc, anyone can tank Inf hecks really, I mean, I was stacking 3 at level 201, tanking them all
    wut

Give us Careful in Battle and a HealDelta that makes sense...

-It still stands that AO's primary tanking class is the easiest to 40% cap on with pretty much any cappable special. To bring some balance back, they need to make HealDelta much more proportionate with maxHP, so that an enf doesn't have to twink down his/her hp to PvP effectively against 40% caps.

-When SL came out, enforcers from all around cried in harmony as we were given endless ways to get more HP, but no true ways to circumvent phat damage. The idea of huge ACs works well to an extent, but L.O.L. at ACs making a difference in PvP. I know the roleplaying junkies at FC would throw a FIT over enfs having a perkline called "Careful in Battle", so it could be renamed to something like "Who's Your Daddy?".

-Remove the snare from FoT. An enf's only true way to survive is his or her untouchable runspeed. Plain and simple, if Johnny Enforcer's avalanche doesn't land, an enf is left to find the nearest 100% zone and use what remains of their nerfed runspeed to get there.

-Change the attack skill on avalanche to AMS. It's currently brawling, in case that slipped by the devs when they were typing it in. Brawling wouldn't be too bad, if the brawler stuns worked often enough to warrant inventing the points in the perkline.

-Writing this has pissed me off. On a final note, I'll be able to take the AS weapons and low-hp setup off my enforcer when they fix this crap. Toodles.
    Escalus - Level 218 Atrox Enforcer
    Escalese - Level 75 Atrox Agent

My tab key says the neutrals are clanners.

A PS to my above thread: All of you complaining about holding agg need a swift thrashing with a length of sugar-cane. You make us look bad.
    Escalus - Level 218 Atrox Enforcer
    Escalese - Level 75 Atrox Agent

My tab key says the neutrals are clanners.

Manners of mongo <3

10) A New Special Attack

- Shades and Advs get backstab, give us a new attack based off brawl. Call it something like "Tackle" or "Haymaker" and give it a nic effect, like a scaling taunt, or an AAD debuff, or a blind, or a 90% stun .

i would love to see this in effect, atleast give us backstab or like kyai said a brawl special.

sorry for bump even if the thread is a little stale.
    Novice Gangsta "Booondocks" Licious 92/9 enfo RK2

Proud Veteran of New Movement.

Give us beers and pie.

We dont need more damage ffs.... read the enf description:
    ... Enforcers are physically better suited than all other to sustain damage ....
    nearby every other prof got a better def against "physical" dmg! Keeper Soldier and Adv got aloooot more...
    fix plz
    VV

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123