Thread: Important question, in need of answer!

Important question, in need of answer!

Where do MPs like to hide?

Finding them is a pain in the ass. You have to as well, because no matter how well you twinking your nanoskills, no team grabs you with a self cast bot.

I'd ask the MPs directly, but they aren't gonna spill it. WTB self cast slayer already, what level this usually happen btw?
    Want triples nerfed? Here is what you can do (Don't be so retarded to apply this to todays game)

Server 1sts: Only NT, and probably non-doc to solo LOTV.
    First LB member to recieve org forum and guest chat ban on departure <3

[Neophyte soldier]: I can see your nukes ignore AMS, keep doing it noob, I'm petitioning as we speak!

WTB 2 Fixes for grafts
    PVP roots for all rooting classes

Currently forced to enjoy RK4 (broken PC), I'll be back soon.

Personally I dress up like a enforcer.. although this has caused it's own set of problems.. can't find anything to look like a keeper in though :P
    Gaveup 220/30/80 Smg

MP's hide from engies, thats all there is to it, roll a froob mp if you realy need one that often.
    as for selfing a slayer, it all depeds on how much you twink for it and how much you spend on your engie.
    selfing a slayer bewteen 110 and 125 isnt a stretch if you got enough buffing gear.
    Quote Originally Posted by egadsrk2 View Post
    In the case of this little drama, Party A created a situation. Party B perpetuated it with name calling. Party A finished it with violence...
    I was "party A"

PerfectOroh, try shade, you can put on level 1 rapiers and wear tattoos
    "A whole new place to run around for ages in then die suddenly without warning."

"I know who coded pet pathing... and when I see him I say "/follow" and I start waling in to walls :P"

The "Trolls" option is incorrect. The term trolls is not used to describe the gathering of information on the Internet.

<@Kintaii> L2P

Every engi that cant self cast there pets has a Mp buddy . We talk chesee to em we give em big words so they can be there when we need buffs . If you wana play a engi you will need a Mp friend to butt kiss all day.
    "Men are more ready to repay an injury than a benefit, because gratitude is a burden and revenge a pleasure. "

Just level ask a friend for access to account with MP on it, or level a froob on your own.

Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Just level ask a friend for access to account with MP on it
    Yeah, ok, that'll work.

I tried the froob MP thing, takes too long leveling, I'll stick to pestering other peoples MPs.
    Want triples nerfed? Here is what you can do (Don't be so retarded to apply this to todays game)

Server 1sts: Only NT, and probably non-doc to solo LOTV.
    First LB member to recieve org forum and guest chat ban on departure <3

[Neophyte soldier]: I can see your nukes ignore AMS, keep doing it noob, I'm petitioning as we speak!

WTB 2 Fixes for grafts
    PVP roots for all rooting classes

Currently forced to enjoy RK4 (broken PC), I'll be back soon.

It may sound like crazy solution, but truth is, - it just saves a LOT of time

Get a wrangle from a Trader instead.

Quote Originally Posted by zartosht View Post
    your saying traders are easier to find than MPs? :O

Quote Originally Posted by bungerman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zartosht View Post
    your saying traders are easier to find than MPs? :O
    I was roleplaying.

I think best idea is level up froob trader buddy as wrangle rises more skills than mochies and by using proper ransack/divest stacking/overwriting you can reach top wrangle at reasonably low level. And if you are clan you can use it after some rising of CL as a selling machine in trader shop
    Philty - main, engie, proud member of allmighty CzA
    Philtynurse - backup heal
    Philtysaurus - rising from the ashes