Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: AO-Video

Nice video. Good quality. 5/5.
    Neophyte Nerf"Shareida"Batted First Order
    Freshman Jefferey"Bailan2"Ginsberg - Retired
    Shareidah - First Order

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    it's written in the bible.
    Matthew 23:13 "and the trader hath casteth bulk trader at the young age of 14. and it was good. and so he hath an extra 260 comp lit and he hath equippeth better ncu's. and it was good too.
    A Producer's point of view

And the Oscar goes to.....

What a great vid!!
    Zirreall 220/24/68 MP
    Xirreall 220/11/70 Crat
    Sirreall 220/23/70 Advy
    Merijane 221/29/70 Doctor
    Azriellla 202/0/0 NT

People shallow, self-absorbed
    See the push and shove for their rewards
    I, me, my is on their minds
    You can read about it in their eyes

It is hard to impress me but given that I know how difficult it is to move in the game, I thought this was incredible!

Music was great and so was the fading in and out, choice of scenes, just ... yeah. Brilliant!
    More Barbie instead of GI Joe game content, please!
    *Yngvild Lothe* ex AO quest designer -- "... So now you just want cheap thrills..." Classic server.
    Role Playing guide
    • Main account = Classic.

Phasefront can go jump in the ... oh wait it is already there!
    (Since openning, I have used the West Gate, Battle Station or NL grid point, twice).
    ALLNEUTS - always helping new players, regardless of faction.
    Neutral, can mean real freedom for you. ||| New year's resolution - stay off these forums. Hope you are happy now.
    Expansions don't enhance the game, they just extend it and make the beginning easier to catch up in order to race frantically at the "front"

Kahava - "... we had a civil community."

You have not wasted your day if you have laughed at least once and learned at least one new thing. ~Jokzer

The way I see it, the loot, the levels, all the binary is temporary and can be lost at any time. The only permanent thing in the game are the people and the memories you make with them. ~Silq

~ Homeostasis ~ Proud member of ARETE ~RX~. 2001-2014 - It's been a wonderful journey! *hugs* from Homeo and her army of alts!

Oh My Goddess!!! This is the best vid i have seen in ages!! Its so good i put a link to it in my sig
    Ramorth - Keeper
    Mementha - MP Rk2

Best AO Vid Ever!

i think you've done the best you could with the rigid camera in AO

nice
    Topaboss 220/30/70 solitus soldier :: equip

Ah nice to see this bumped, my favorite AO video ever.

bump for the best vid ive seen
    Been here, done this...
    Time to move on...

Necroing to remember we need more like this!

Just seen this vid for the first time out of DragonBrother's sig and....damn that was epic.

Funcom REALLY consider hiring this guy to do your promo vids...the bit where everyone was rushing beast.....brilliant.

So bump from me so more ppl can see it

Mirror's 2 and 4 still work as direct streams and mirror 10 works as a download.
    Last edited by Moldark; Mar 25th, 2009 at 03:01:51.
    220Solja/213Engi/174Fixer/210Ady/165nt/150Advy/150MA/146Keeper+a lot of lowbies.

"You two will get on like a house on fire" ever been in a burning house?

"All your dreams will come true" remember some of your dreams do you?

Wow, that is an amazing video... Very well done.

The rushing was pretty epic indeed... loved the beast fight.
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants
    Arrowsmith -- Arafellin -- Alphacenta -- Aesculapias -- Wolfseye -- Lysdexic

TL5 enf twink: im out those MPs are to overpowered

crattey: The Balance Discussion forum. Where common sense goes to die.

any of these links work anymore?
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    Dirty Underpants of Bungerman
    Runspeed: - 1989
    Sense: -314
    Intelligence: -50

These befouled undergarments are painfully confining having previously belonged to a detail-oriented individual with much smaller genitals. Walking is difficult...running is impossible. Stains of a dubious nature adorn both the front and back of these "tighty-whities". Noxious fumes make your eyes burn and your nose run while wearing these. One can only imagine what you are doing wearing them.

2+4 high does, maybe some more
    RK3
    Killerkatze7 - 220/30/70
    Rymar - 220/23/65

RK1
    Killercat7 - 220/30/70
    Eparee - 182/10/38

I was looking for this thread for about an hour ... damn this video remains the best AO media produced to date IMHO.

If this was remade with the new engine, it'd be a seriously decent piece of advertising :-D.

BAMP.
    Last edited by Radia; Oct 8th, 2010 at 01:04:17.
    "Many hamsters died to bring you this post.

The servers are up and running." - Pharamond

not working for me :/
    220/30/70 OMNI SOLDIER - Tyler "Tyfow" Fowler SMG/PDKP -First!
    220/22/64 OMNI BUREAUCRAT - Iliek "Vaporeon" Mudkipz

Bump!

It's been way too long...

Mirror2: High

Mirror10: High Low
    You have not wasted your day if you have laughed at least once and learned at least one new thing. ~Jokzer

The way I see it, the loot, the levels, all the binary is temporary and can be lost at any time. The only permanent thing in the game are the people and the memories you make with them. ~Silq

~ Homeostasis ~ Proud member of ARETE ~RX~. 2001-2014 - It's been a wonderful journey! *hugs* from Homeo and her army of alts!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567