Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: AO-Video

I'd hardly call 1 month necroing :P
    wut

You have yet to learn the way of the troll.

*bashes Windam with troll club and glue*

Sticky this! :->
    Hellcom "Stillian" Receptionist | Eternalist | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Agent "Lilmiz007" Isbeak | Finalizer | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Style "Heldale" Attack | General | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution

|| Primal Evolution ||

OMG,
    This is with out a doubt the best ingame movie I ever saw. I would really recommend you to make an other. Try adding some scenes from APF (if the lag is doable).
    I've shown this movie to a person who almost quited AO. And after he saw this he wanted to be 210+ to be able to join beast ;D

Hope you will be pleasing us with some other movies.

And I think I speak for everybody who saw this movie: "MAN YOU REALLY MUST LOVE AO!!"
    Main: Siegiewonder
    Banktoon: Siegiebank

Proud Members of Neutral Zone

Free Neutral Shops in 4 Holes (close to grid + whompa) Click here!

bump for people who havnt seen
    Enforzaaa-220/25/68 Enforcer - Vatos Locos

And a dozen of other alts not even worth mentioning.

Thumbs up

just saw it, gotta say awesome vid
    No Doc can Heal Stupidity,Tard!

Smaaldor doc 207/13

credz man, will definately show this to my wow-playing-friends
    Ethan"Canada"Hunt L220/18 Rimor Keeper ~ (Equipment(not))
    Proud Member of ~ Alpha & Omega ~ United In Anarchy
    We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.- W. Churchill.

Thumbs up

bamp
    Enforzaaa-220/25/68 Enforcer - Vatos Locos

And a dozen of other alts not even worth mentioning.

freaking amazing, this deserves a bucket of cookies for this astonishing job well done.

Bump for uber vid.

I saw this a while ago on YouTube (http://youtube.com/watch?v=-zD2napZ3Pk)

Excellent movie, nice to see full quality!

Bump again for a very well made video that really shows off the beauty of the old lady.

You have not wasted your day if you have laughed at least once and learned at least one new thing. ~Jokzer

The way I see it, the loot, the levels, all the binary is temporary and can be lost at any time. The only permanent thing in the game are the people and the memories you make with them. ~Silq

~ Homeostasis ~ Proud member of ARETE ~RX~. 2001-2014 - It's been a wonderful journey! *hugs* from Homeo and her army of alts!

Quote Originally Posted by Submerge View Post
    I saw this a while ago on YouTube (http://youtube.com/watch?v=-zD2napZ3Pk)

Excellent movie, nice to see full quality!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniperxrk2 View Post
    ok..someone tell me why that movie makes AO look so cool..but when actually ingame..it really isnt all that great? imma start RP'ing soon lol...

the idea for a movie is pretty tight. y'all should do it.
    Arrone:Engineer Level 220/16 (RK1)

My Favorite Quotes:
    -S**t Happens...
    -Start everyday with a smile and get it over with...
    -Kill anything that moves...
    -[Clan OOC] Phatsam: <g0atb0t> What's ADD stand for? Attention Deficit LET'S GO RIDE BIKES!

just saw this for the first time - glad someone bumped it

great movie, the music was perfectly fitting - it's nice to be reminded of how beautiful and diverse AO really is

I really gotta hand it to the art designers for making the most of such an old engine.
    o¤°`°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°`°¤o mahnamahna roflmao mahnamahna o¤°`°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°`°¤o

Vlainstrike 220/30ma[S][Pics]; Jadeprakasha 220/12mp; Crashloop 167/23fx
    --------------------------------------------------
    Concept MA Attack: Attack of the Three Fates
    --------------------------------------------------
    Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
    Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;
    All mimsy were the borogoves,
    And the mome raths outgrabe.
    ~Lewis Carroll

Awesome video. Somehow you managed to capture the spirit of the game in just over 4 minutes. My graphics look pretty much the same as yours but its funny that I no longer "notice" some of the details anymore.

Almost makes me want to log in and play but its almost time for work.
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

You have not wasted your day if you have laughed at least once and learned at least one new thing. ~Jokzer

The way I see it, the loot, the levels, all the binary is temporary and can be lost at any time. The only permanent thing in the game are the people and the memories you make with them. ~Silq

~ Homeostasis ~ Proud member of ARETE ~RX~. 2001-2014 - It's been a wonderful journey! *hugs* from Homeo and her army of alts!

Thumbs up

Definately worthy of another bump...
    Mekhdoc 220/27/70 Equip | Mekh 220/28/67 Equip | Shadesch 220/21/70 Equip
    Mekhkeeper 220/22/70 Equip | Roflmao 220/15/50 | Fixyaself 200/23/64 Equip

I believe there is going to be a lot of Player made video's come out when the new engine is released. I would make one right now but my I am one of those Nvidia 8800 video card owners that has tearing all over the screen. Usually crashes Fraps when it happens.
    Looking for old guild mates. Anyone from 2002 "Dragon Legion" guild.

Good god.

If Funcom emulated this using their tools to put cameras on rails instead of using yalms, and released it in 720p, man.

That'd be just what this game needed. I've always found the official ones really really lacking. (Even the rendertrailer. Funcom needs to do an ARK run beast raid and throw that into their render trailer.)

But then I do have a softspot for the Pirates main theme.

Although it does make things look a lot more exciting than they actually are. With the scenery spaceships and such. I dont think enough of us stop and just look around any more, its all about the phatlewts. I do fondly recall my very first city raid. I was lucky enough to get six orgmates. (About a year into the AI expansion, the org donated their time to show a freshly defroobed person what they'd been missing out on.)
    Last edited by egadsrk2; Apr 13th, 2008 at 11:23:42.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast