Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: AO-Video

sticky bump!
    You have not wasted your day if you have laughed at least once and learned at least one new thing. ~Jokzer

The way I see it, the loot, the levels, all the binary is temporary and can be lost at any time. The only permanent thing in the game are the people and the memories you make with them. ~Silq

~ Homeostasis ~ Proud member of ARETE ~RX~. 2001-2014 - It's been a wonderful journey! *hugs* from Homeo and her army of alts!

no page 2 for you

"If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

Very nice movie indeed. Great quality and not many anoying effects, u kept it clean and nice.

Liked it alot

just a tip, Try to Compress it to Xvid and u'll get a slightly better quality and a smaller size file.

Tried to make pvm movies here...i just cant do it lol.

*tips hat off*
    We're all gone again ;p

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=445035 - Some info regarding Movie Making =)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Tsun
    FANTASTIC work.
    That's all there is to say

Thanks for sharing it, if I wasnt playing AO and see this I'd go straight for the closest store and buy a box in a heartbeat.
    AO's MOTD
    There does seem to be problems with the internet itself.

Bumpity-bump!
    You have not wasted your day if you have laughed at least once and learned at least one new thing. ~Jokzer

The way I see it, the loot, the levels, all the binary is temporary and can be lost at any time. The only permanent thing in the game are the people and the memories you make with them. ~Silq

~ Homeostasis ~ Proud member of ARETE ~RX~. 2001-2014 - It's been a wonderful journey! *hugs* from Homeo and her army of alts!

i made a little new video about the 4 Years DNW-Party. I only need the scenes vor another greater video in future, but i decided to cut them together for all those people which had no time to come to the party Also for those who dont have a machine that is fast enough to see all effects in this quality.

again 2 qualitys:
    http://www.ao.galacticgate.de/wacken_high.wmv
    http://www.ao.galacticgate.de/wacken_low.wmv
    Lowdie 220/30/70 Atrox Soldier

Quote Originally Posted by perambur
    i made a little new video about the 4 Years DNW-Party. I only need the scenes vor another greater video in future, but i decided to cut them together for all those people which had no time to come to the party Also for those who dont have a machine that is fast enough to see all effects in this quality.

again 2 qualitys:

OMG!!!!!!

That totally kicked ass!!!
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

If it was to promotional purposes, I think it would be cooler to keep The Beast as a "mysterious character" somehow.
    Anyway, pretty nice video. And nerf your PC's...
    Taranide 220/30 fixer RK2 and now also RK1! Wait a second...
    Might have other characters too but I'm not so sure, always leave them camping something and there they are for few months.

up up up

This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 2 seconds.

ARGGRRRRR!!!

bump for those who didnt see

Nice movie.
    Salomar [220/30]
    Rainbowz [200/23]
    Twopairs [150/20]
    SPARTA

Quote Originally Posted by enforzaaa
    bump for those who didnt see

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

Uber

Think the next patch is adding the ability to pan away from your Char with mouse will be good to give you more dramatic camera angles. Hope you do more!
    GlaDos: There was even going to be a party for you. A big party, that all of your friends were invited to. I invited your best friend, 'the Companion Cube'. Of course, he couldn't come, because you murdered him. All your other friends couldn't come either, because you don't have any other friends because of how unlikable you are. It says so right here in your personnel file; 'Unlikable. Liked by no one. A bitter unlikable loner whose passing shall not be mourned.' SHALL NOT BE MOURNED. That's exactly what it says. Very formal. Very official. It also says you were adopted. So that's funny too.

"Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are even incapable of forming such opinions." - Albert Einstein

Bump!

Quote Originally Posted by perambur
    length: 4:13
    high qulaity: 101 mb
    low quality: 36 mb
    Mirror1: High Low
    Mirror2: High Low
    Mirror3: High Low
    Mirror4: High Low
    Mirror5: High Low
    Mirror6: High Low
    Mirror7: High Low
    Mirror8: High Low
    Mirror9: High Low
    Mirror10: High Low

i made a little new video about the 4 Years DNW-Party...again 2 qualitys:

very impressive.

How could I miss it in the first place :O

Quote Originally Posted by Sniperxrk2
    Bump!
    Bumpittybumpittybumpor!
    ~Just another NT..~
    169/7 Opifex Fixer|| 118/5 Solitus Doctor|| 60/6 Solitus Keeper
    214/12 Nanomage NT|| 168/9 Solitus Agent
    45/4 Trox MP!

*bump*
    Thaylia - Martial Artist
    Spellseeker - Nanotechnician
    Kahja - Doctor

"Authenticity is achieved by saying what you´re doing, and doing what you´re saying." - Johannes Rau
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~
    Socializer 80%, Explorer 53%, Achiever 53%, Killer 13%

b u m p
    RK3
    Killerkatze7 - 220/30/70
    Rymar - 220/23/65

RK1
    Killercat7 - 220/30/70
    Eparee - 182/10/38

Quote Originally Posted by Killercat7
    b u m p
    Nice necro. ^^