Thread: Wish List brainstorming

Bert lives!!!

Kissysuzuki 220 - 24 - 60/70
    Minisuzuki 205 - 9 - 13/70
    Riders of the Lost Org

"Enforcers are being nibbled to death"

The team detaunt aura would be sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyai
    You're thinking backwards, a 30K taunt would give us no pride as it would take 0 skill to hold aggro. As it stands a little boost would help and the pride is in holding aggro despite having inferior tools to do it, and being recognised as a "good enforcer"
    even if there was a 30k taunt, there would still be a big difference between a good and bad enfo. you still have to know how to tweak HP, maintain nano for new wave taunts and when some break to attack Docs, soldiers, ect. and spamming absorbs. IMO, id much rather play an enfo where i knew that when i needed to, i could ALWAYS grab aggro and then use my knowledge of the prof to keep me alive to the best of my ability after that (shields, absorbs, items, correct perk planning, decent HP, ect.)

heck, most enfo's in SL dont even mongo anymore...there is still quite a gap between good and bad enforcers. giving us the ability to grab aggro and hold it the first time and always is really the entire goal of the enfo profession. id much rather spend my time figuring out ways to make healing me easier for the doc, than trying new ways to get aggro off of them every 10 seconds.

just my 2 cents tho.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sudilos
    Pull sword from stone.
    Cut stone with sword.
    Put stone in pipe
    Smokeum fat rocks atrox.
    Ladyasgard 216/18 Soli Doc - PIC

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456