Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Wish List brainstorming

Every time I equip the moo helm I die a little inside..

Enjoying RK4

STATUS OF SKY: Not Falling

Gimp is a state of mind, nerfest is a state of being.

Quote Originally Posted by TheKyai
    Every time I equip the moo helm I die a little inside..
    Trick is to keep fresh batteries in it
    Kissysuzuki 220 - 24 - 60/70
    Minisuzuki 205 - 9 - 13/70
    Riders of the Lost Org

"Enforcers are being nibbled to death"

Enforcers just need the proc nano to be changed, to just multiply an enforcer's total taunt.

Like a multiplier.

First one can be "All attacks and effects do 10% more hate"

And up from there.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Quote Originally Posted by Tykahndriuss
    Equip your moo helm! Anyways I do like the possibility of another special like backstab but based off brawl. While I do use sneak attack in pvp, I don't have that luxury of using backstab even if enfs had it cause there are 2, 2he sneak attack swords in the entire game and guess what, they both suck.
    But but, what about the one unique enforcer who sits around with piercing. I'm sure he'd love to have backstab, even though I usually seem to be the target for omni ;p

Quote Originally Posted by Foud
    But but, what about the one unique enforcer who sits around with piercing. I'm sure he'd love to have backstab, even though I usually seem to be the target for omni ;p
    Pfft, just what i need, not only for you to hit perks at tara through the wall on me, but backstab too! meh!
    Tykahndriuss 220/27 Enforcer Crap Equip
    Have you seen my stapler?
    Former Tank Monkey of CCI, DF, HUGE inc., Adrastus II - RK2

Quote Originally Posted by Foud
    Lottyy was female last time I checked

Enjoying RK4

Alot of good ideas here...I have been thinking about the new Mongo wishlist item (15k - 20k taunt)..

Mongo Crush has been in the game from day 1...with a 10k taunt, right? 3 and 4 years ago no one could do 10k damage in a single hit...to me that means FC's original intent was to have mongo's taunt larger than any possible hit in game.

If that is true wouldn't it seem reasonable to give us a taunt that is larger than any hit/AS in game.....just a thought

/Nace

Quote Originally Posted by Nace
    Alot of good ideas here...I have been thinking about the new Mongo wishlist item (15k - 20k taunt)..

Mongo Crush has been in the game from day 1...with a 10k taunt, right? 3 and 4 years ago no one could do 10k damage in a single hit...to me that means FC's original intent was to have mongo's taunt larger than any possible hit in game.

If that is true wouldn't it seem reasonable to give us a taunt that is larger than any hit/AS in game.....just a thought

/Nace
    yes extremely reasonable. i like your thinking
    Akarah, Akarawr, Badunkadunk, Betresh, Donnar, Fivehands,
    Flugtag, Fral, Frieka, Geffy, Gefjun, Gefster, Gefz, Molebat...
    and a few more...

Advisor of Synergy Factor

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkstaah
    Enforcers just need the proc nano to be changed, to just multiply an enforcer's total taunt.

Like a multiplier.

First one can be "All attacks and effects do 10% more hate"

And up from there.
    this would be nice too
    Akarah, Akarawr, Badunkadunk, Betresh, Donnar, Fivehands,
    Flugtag, Fral, Frieka, Geffy, Gefjun, Gefster, Gefz, Molebat...
    and a few more...

Advisor of Synergy Factor

Better Symbs - Their are alot of Gaps in the Inf symbs. Not just the brain but Lhand Larm are 2 other and im sure thiers more

Update Nanos:

Dmg Shield - Update CS maby 210 Req and Self only. 90-110 dmg shield and 600-700 Hp? 1200 nano skills to cast

Absorb - Make it an team aura. Have nanos for lvl 200 210 215 and 220
    The 220 one would be 1.5k absorb refresh every 20 Secs and would last 8hrs
    1400ish nano skills

Challenger - Make 2 nanos. 1 would be 220 req 400 add off and 132 dmg and 400% scale. The other wouldnt have no change to scale
    1100 nano skills

Ess - Add a Heal Dealta buff, Healing Prof. Increase the duration to 1-2hrs. Dosent Cancle on zone. Keep the snare. add str/stam to buffs like said b4

Proc - have it tount for more and more often

New Buffs - Multi Melee buff. Brawl buff. Scale buff (would be -24 scale to counter scale mong/ess)

Wepeons

Obviuly update the Old RK wepeons. No Apf Items. The Item should drop from City/Ship Generals. Or maby use screwdriver on it?

Perks

Peircing / Melee Energy Perks should be add'd.

Peircing perks should have to be exicuted Infront of the Mob.

Melee Energy Perks should be Shared with Mp's and Doc's

Melee Mastery:
    would add to every melee wep skill. ( perk attacks to be thought of)
    Blitztrox 220 Ai lvl 30 Enf -Omni-- My Loot 25th 220 Omni Atrox Enf on Rk1!!!

ipr

one ipr per week or something,to help us old timers

dont want bigga mongo

dont need bigga taunts

team buffs from our nano lines would be cool

def bigger brain in the symb line

bring back the weight allowance i loved that in early days,you know you had a good day when you was -50 run speed runnin back from galway with all the items from brontos and minos,but i guess the nanomages would complain(hehe)

make the shroud visable and the cloak from coh visable on us

change rage damage in shadowland just take the run speed boost away and allow us to rage without taking lotsa damage

make sl mongos scale in hieght,i wannabe bigger than beast!!

frostbeard

Quote Originally Posted by Blitztrox
    Absorb - Make it an team aura. Have nanos for lvl 200 210 215 and 220
    The 220 one would be 1.5k absorb refresh every 20 Secs and would last 8hrs
    1400ish nano skills
    Don't take it personally please. That one made me laugh though. Have you even thought what is an enf with 20s refreshing 1.5k absorb? As much as I'd love to be godlike, this is not even funny for a fantasy
    Papabear 'Prejudiced' Primakoff
    RK1 Clan Godfather

~ Made a career parallel to AO ~

Quote Originally Posted by Primakoff
    Don't take it personally please. That one made me laugh though. Have you even thought what is an enf with 20s refreshing 1.5k absorb? As much as I'd love to be godlike, this is not even funny for a fantasy
    Hrm, it's like casting FI 2 times every 20 seconds, when I solo something I cast alot more layers than that. When teaming it would help a little I suppose.
    Mamman-_ 220/28 Enforcer Pretty!!
    Fluortanten 220/30 Soldier
    Pebble__.i_ 220/27 Shade
    Dogfood_._ 220/23 Agent

Paradise.

STATUS OF KYAI: Not breathing

- 240ish inf Braiiiiiin OMG!!!!!!

- update mongo to match with others prof actual damage output (as it was said on previous posts on this page)

- maybe add a taunt multiplier to one of your perklines (pref. to a usefull one)
    Defectorid Enf 220/25 - RK1 setup

Missdefy Doc 216/13 - RK1 setup

join us

Quote Originally Posted by Djurmamman
    Hrm, it's like casting FI 2 times every 20 seconds, when I solo something I cast alot more layers than that. When teaming it would help a little I suppose.
    Right, but you lose time for attack (bar frozen, as little time as it is) and lose time for casting other nanos, not to mention you pay nano for it. So this is a whole different story.

I'm against changes that would be "wtf overpower omg". I support merely the ones that would put enforcer up to par with the other combat professions, in terms of updates nano lines, etc.
    Papabear 'Prejudiced' Primakoff
    RK1 Clan Godfather

~ Made a career parallel to AO ~

Some kind of cyclic layers would be nice, maybe 1.5K is a little high, I don't know. I support the idea of having a larger buff for the enforcer and a reduced buff for the teammates, in a similiar fashion to fixer team runbuffs/ leader of the pack etc etc.

Enjoying RK4

Right, but you lose time for attack (bar frozen, as little time as it is) and lose time for casting other nanos, not to mention you pay nano for it. So this is a whole different story.

I'm against changes that would be "wtf overpower omg". I support merely the ones that would put enforcer up to par with the other combat professions, in terms of updates nano lines, etc.
    Guess we just disagree on this being overpowered then, still, I'd rather see they just extended the normal layer line.
    Mamman-_ 220/28 Enforcer Pretty!!
    Fluortanten 220/30 Soldier
    Pebble__.i_ 220/27 Shade
    Dogfood_._ 220/23 Agent

Paradise.

STATUS OF KYAI: Not breathing

Enhanced Queen Blade Gets unnerfed make it a 2/2 cap and i think everyone will be happy

The Punishment rod gets cut down to 1.5/1.5 caps 2hb becomes more viable as this rod does insane damage. Also Up its max skill some

An enforcer only 1he Line perk line

Enhanced Rages and Challengers

Slightly nerf the root on the Mongo Behemoths end game say about -500 runspeed out of the first and esclate

Return The Edge of Tarasque to its former glory! Enhance its min damage and cut that thing to a 1/1 machine of terror!!

Fix the 2hb perk line.

SL upgrades of existing nanolines
    Piercing perk line
    Mongo rage ENFORCER only

Did a quick scan of the previous posts and haven't seen this request yet:

Move the generic weapon buffs to a seperate line each so that I can use 1HB/1HE
    *bonk* *slash*

Hammer and Axe, teh cool.
    You can never deal enough damage to OD even the most average role-player 220 soldier with the right gun, so taunts are your only hope.
    I want to tank The Beast with nothing but a chair and a Concrete Cushion FFS!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast