Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Wish List brainstorming

I meant pride as in not being ashamed to ask for good tools, not just mediocre ones.

And fc will probably gives us less than we ask, so why not ask for something great but reasonable and get something good than ask for something decent and get something average?

Also smashing mongo button isn't a skill. Using skillfully our other taunt tools doesn't really matter in those situations when you need to spam mongo and when you would need a new mongo, so skill issue doesn't really count there. I agree that a good mongo would make bad tanks able to keep aggro, but isn't a reason to nerf us in the only thing in which we are good in. That is kind of saying that nts shouldn't get damage boosts because then bad nanomages woudl make more damage.

Oh yeah, I'm thinking of how good shades, advs and doctors are in their specific fields and then applying that to my wishes. Doc doesn't get outhealed by mps, mas or advs, why should enf get outtaunted by mas, advs or docs? Enf's taunting capabilty shouldn't be compared to dd professions but it should be in it's own class so that there is bad enfs and good enfs but "any" enf>all when it comes to taunting like docs are for healing (1 bad doc is better than two great mas when healing for example).

For example, ch is a better aoe taunt than mongo. BS, aimed shot and fullauto are better single taunts than mongo/element of malice.
    Last edited by Pakottaja; Feb 18th, 2006 at 19:13:39.

there's no need to argue about what our wishes are.. just voice your wishes, i'll make a list (or lists, since we might have so many ;p) then we will vote on them in order to prioritize. there's no need whatsoever to justify what you are wishing for, as wishes are a very subjective thing.

that said, a 30k mongo is no doubt not going to happen, improving our single taunts by 20% (or linking them to a perkline) isn't (in my mind) out of the question, though.

either way, it never hurts to wish, unless you get yourself thinking that those wishes will come true

dream big, i say! or dream small! when we prioritize the wishes we'll know which ones are most/least important to us all in general anyways

i notice some wishes are majorly overlapping, in which case i may have to start some threads to clarify various wishes, to "distill" them, as it were, down to something quantifiable to be included in the poll, so we don't end up with 10 wishes all related to taunts/mongo.

keep em coming, i know there are lots more things enforcers wish for (try to avoid wishing for bugs to be fixed, because those are things that should happen without us having to wish for them (aside from the infantry brain issue *lol*)
    Akarah, Akarawr, Badunkadunk, Betresh, Donnar, Fivehands,
    Flugtag, Fral, Frieka, Geffy, Gefjun, Gefster, Gefz, Molebat...
    and a few more...

Advisor of Synergy Factor

Some big(10+k) damage in perks or special attacks (and please not jsut in one weapon line, even melee energy weapons should have the option). Dont need to be fa/bs fast, but something that wouldn't make me shed a single tear everytime I see someone else post 10+k hits. Mas got them, Shades got loads of them, soldiers got them, agents got them, adventurers got them. I think I have even seen docs post 8+k damages with as.

Just a wish.

Quote Originally Posted by Pakottaja
    Some big(10+k) damage in perks or special attacks (and please not jsut in one weapon line, even melee energy weapons should have the option). Dont need to be fa/bs fast, but something that wouldn't make me shed a single tear everytime I see someone else post 10+k hits. Mas got them, Shades got loads of them, soldiers got them, agents got them, adventurers got them. I think I have even seen docs post 8+k damages with as.

Just a wish.

I got OD'd by one of our Docs at an AI raid a few months ago. I admit shes was really well twinked up and full AI armour and stuff (which I lack) but I mean really! FFS!
    Kissysuzuki 220 - 24 - 60/70
    Minisuzuki 205 - 9 - 13/70
    Riders of the Lost Org

"Enforcers are being nibbled to death"

I think a fair alternative to raising the taunt value on single taunts would be to reduce their recharge significantly, down to around 2 seconds or less. Either than or extra taunt or both would be kewl.

Enjoying RK4

STATUS OF SKY: Not Falling

Gimp is a state of mind, nerfest is a state of being.

Quote Originally Posted by TheKyai
    I think a fair alternative to raising the taunt value on single taunts would be to reduce their recharge significantly, down to around 2 seconds or less. Either than or extra taunt or both would be kewl.
    And also nano cost. That would remove the need for a better mongo in the end (more taunt faster for same nano cost).

Nothing much new to add mostly just a +vote for what others have said.

remove sl ess rs debuff and add str sta beyond behe - the rs debuff is just pointless and annoying.
    New brain to fill the current gap.
    New challenger - bigger damage add and longer lasting like 30 mins. would help out with the lack of damage problem and gets round the fact that sumtimes u just cant afford the recharge time on challenger.
    New mongo bigger taunt maybe more hp/heal - 3000 300 wouldnt be overpowered.
    New layers would be nice.

And yea UNNERF EQB!!! at least make it viable again!

it would take 0 skill to hold aggro... it would only be favoured by "lazy" enforcers.
    1.) We need a new enforcer startup nano you get when rolling a new toon called "Essence of the Lazy Trox", where upon casting you will level up to 220/AI30, have all your end game setup in your inventory/wear window, and have your Grandmaster PvP title.

or..

2.) New (useful) SL nano lines - i.e. SL mongo's, layers, etc.
    3.) Viable melee weapon alternatives (i.e. fix the 1he perks so that enfs don't need to use a line that is impossible for use to use, acro, and scale the rest of the lines for a more even playing field at higher levels).
    4.) Maybe a little dmg loving..? Nothing amazing, but we're kinda pretty far down there in terms of PvM dmg (discounting a half-decent MR/SnD alpha).. either that or I'm just a straight gimp..

remove sl ess rs debuff and add str sta beyond behe - the rs debuff is just pointless and annoying.
    I disagree with this one and i'll tell you why. If you remove the snare then everyone's gonna piss and moan in pvp that i'll have 40k hp for them to burn through and pvp will happen even less in this game :/ So I don't personally agree with removing the snare, It is annoying yes, but would be impractical to totally remove it. Reduce it, sure, but completely remove it not a chance. I have no problems with adding str/stam to it though.

New challenger - bigger damage add and longer lasting like 30 mins.
    Too my knowledge challanger never was ment to be a long term dmg buff. I'd like a new challanger yes, but not with an impractical durration.

I know, I'm a killjoy.
    Tykahndriuss 220/27 Enforcer Crap Equip
    Have you seen my stapler?
    Former Tank Monkey of CCI, DF, HUGE inc., Adrastus II - RK2

Maybe a self AAO buff, like Automatic Targeting, that would stack with challenger but would have a longer duration?

Enjoying RK4

STATUS OF SKY: Not Falling

Gimp is a state of mind, nerfest is a state of being.

Maybe a self AAO buff, like Automatic Targeting, that would stack with challenger but would have a longer duration?
    Tbh, that would be too much pvp buff more than pvm. With current challenger I can almost selfcap ql 300 kyr sword's mbs with only 1 piece of combined. So it wouldn't give that much damage but would makes us better in pvp.

Oh.. forgot to add, maybe remove the extra +dmg from running rages in SLs? Nothing big, but it would be convenient to have some extra RS, etc. before you hit high lvls and get that 2s heal delta so the DoT doesn't hurt as much. I don't think it'd exactly overpower us in anyway by doing this, but it would make things a lot more convenient for us..

What about this?
    - 2-5K ess with no RS debuff
    - better single taunt
    - something with brawl (FA is 15k/11s and brawl is 1,5k/15s omg)
    - psychic or NPcost to inf. symbints X control line for us
    - heal delta buff - 2x faster, 1s instead of 2s at the end
    Last edited by Dragocze; Feb 18th, 2006 at 21:58:32.
    Dragocz RK1

Mortal Strike, Overpower, and Hamstring.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Quote Originally Posted by Akarah
    improving our single taunts by 20% (or linking them to a perkline)
    That's a cool idea. Why not add a % increase to taunt value for all taunt nanos in the manners of mongo taunt line. Start at 1% and the total at perk 10 could be between 15% and 20% added taunt value.

In order of importance for me:

Better layers 1.2k+

Better rage (back to im a free enf style please)

30% max cap AS / FA / SA on enfs with 30k + hp

New mongo with 15k taunt value (same as FA), 320+ points hot, 3k hp add.

Taunt value on taunt proc nanos increased.

Make mongo rage enf only as intended, and remove the mongo rage text over youre head when used.
    Apprentice Powerworker 216 / 19 Proud Member Of Dark Front
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    Shenshen 206 / 6 Martial Artist Proud Member Of Exodus
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    Agentshenia 210 / 13 Agent Proud Member Of Exodus

[QUOTE=Tykahndriuss]Too my knowledge challanger never was ment to be a long term dmg buff. I'd like a new challanger yes, but not with an impractical durration.
    QUOTE]

You are right, challenger has never been a long duration damage buff. That doesnt mean it cant be. For example, MP pet damage buff used to be around 30secs (the animas that have no use except for shop fodder now) and these were replaced with a line (evocation) that goes from around 2 mins to 7 mins at top end.

For me Challenger has limited use right now. There are situations where it is useful, but often I am reluctant to use it in case i need to Mongo/taunt etc during the recharge. It costs a lot of nano for its duration, and even running it before you attack the next mob isnt really viable as it slows things down too much.

Whether its longer duration or shorter recharge id like a challenger i can actually use most of the time, rather than only in some situations/with some teams.

I think its also fair to say that the way challenger was designed, was to work on RK when Mongo was much more effective pre SL. I rarely had problems using it back then.

1. Make EoT viable again, preferably as top DD choice for 2HE enfs. (with Dimach for PvP) Bump for best looking weapon in AO....
    2. Extend duration on SL essence. Also, it would be nice to be able to zone with it.
    3. Include a ql 250 or 260 Infantry Brain.
    4. Add healdelta to Feet Symbiants.
    5. Make the single taunts more effective, Mongo works fine IMO.

My 5 cents.
    -Crunchall 220 Atrox Enforcer (Proud owner of an EoT stuck in the bank for 2 years crying "please use me!....")
    -Painlady 220 Shade
    -LadyPain 219 Leveling agent

Advisor of Tranquility

Quote Originally Posted by Crunchall
    4. Add healdelta to Feet Symbiants.

I knew I forgot something. Definatly add heal delta to infantry foot.
    Tykahndriuss 220/27 Enforcer Crap Equip
    Have you seen my stapler?
    Former Tank Monkey of CCI, DF, HUGE inc., Adrastus II - RK2

Better 2hb perks or shorter recharge time

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast