Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Solitus = Bad Choice?

Quote Originally Posted by HeXoUs
    I mean...yes...IF 1 agent is fully twinked out for AR then he can surely land perks on 1 that has twinked evades...

But what agent runs around with pelisse/add all off rings/imps/items...etc... 24/7?

The normal setup (at least my setup) Doesnt have any of that stuff in it...

I guess what I'm getting at is this...2 fully twinked evade prof agents can't perk eachother...
    Least that's what I'm assuming...
    There you go hex, you finally admitted that if someone gears for it you can be perked.

Thats logic, def v def = Everyone misses
    off vs off = Everyone hits
    off vs def = Everyone hits.
    def vs off = Everyone hits.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkstaah
    There you go hex, you finally admitted that if someone gears for it you can be perked.

Thats logic, def v def = Everyone misses
    off vs off = Everyone hits
    off vs def = Everyone hits.
    def vs off = Everyone hits.
    It's really hard to say def v def = everyone misses...

Because I'm honestly not quite sure of it yet...

I mean...at 220 with the symbs I'm planning on and the few extra things I'm missing...I'd imagine I can perk a fully evade twinked agent...although It's really hard to say...I'm just kinda guessing on this issue tbh.

~HeXcUsE~
    [Team] Nautys: Oh crap! there's bout 6 clams inc. all orange names to me ***team kills 3, others flee***
    [Team] Nautys: U not on team-window, Hex..
    [Team] Hexous: Remains of <clanner1>
    [Team] Hexous: Oh s**t! Im dead
    [Team] Hexous: wait.. no im not ***brief pause***
    [Team] Hexous: Remains of <clanner2>
    [Team] Hexous: other one got away =/ ***2 minutes pass, Hex still not back***
    [Team] Nautys: Hrm.. where Hex got to now?
    [Team] Hexous: Remains of <clanner3> ...Got um
    ~~~ Hexous 220/23 Agent ~~~ Yes...your daddys in The Untouchables

http://www.theuntouchables.ru/

Don't forget Sphere (soli alpha 10), +100 addalloff, so even a soli agent with a non-twinked AR setup will be able to perk you.

Necro FTW!

This was a fun thread, soli ftw.

Worst breed ever (for Agents) even Nanomages are better now with their cocoon.

WTB Reroll.

Yeah, know is a necro.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345