Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Solitus = Bad Choice?

Quote Originally Posted by Zoolander
    i dont think you have time to cast that in a duel especially with UBT on you
    Well, if you can't land the perks, why even bother ? Might aswell go for it.
    Biggest lie of the century

Quote Originally Posted by Mavritanic View Post
    Make clan PvP zerg-bot is destroy pvp-action in AO.

Tnx!

I think you will have to heal every chance you get is what I mean.
    The Gimp:Dinnerfork
    Quote Originally Posted by Saetos
    I have this disturbing image of the US Army jumping one by one out of my cereal bowl

I really have no ideea how u guys calculated a soli AR, i have 2.35k AR and still need 4 SS pieces, agent star and better symbs on. I still need 3 more alien lvls that will increase AR with 52 points since i have only AI lvl 17. And if u talked about rifle, i currently have 2100 rifle sharp. After i'll get my stuff in i'd have over 2.3k rifle, not to mention AR wich includes aao.
    /tell Zioz
    Wolrd at my feet

Honestly a soli agent can get around 2600 AR w/o gimping him in other areas...and 2600 AR is enough to perk someone with 2200 AR...BUT...toss in the Add all def items...and you don't have the AR to perk um.
    [Team] Nautys: Oh crap! there's bout 6 clams inc. all orange names to me ***team kills 3, others flee***
    [Team] Nautys: U not on team-window, Hex..
    [Team] Hexous: Remains of <clanner1>
    [Team] Hexous: Oh s**t! Im dead
    [Team] Hexous: wait.. no im not ***brief pause***
    [Team] Hexous: Remains of <clanner2>
    [Team] Hexous: other one got away =/ ***2 minutes pass, Hex still not back***
    [Team] Nautys: Hrm.. where Hex got to now?
    [Team] Hexous: Remains of <clanner3> ...Got um
    ~~~ Hexous 220/23 Agent ~~~ Yes...your daddys in The Untouchables

http://www.theuntouchables.ru/

Quote Originally Posted by Ziozaurus
    I really have no ideea how u guys calculated a soli AR, i have 2.35k AR and still need 4 SS pieces, agent star and better symbs on. I still need 3 more alien lvls that will increase AR with 52 points since i have only AI lvl 17. And if u talked about rifle, i currently have 2100 rifle sharp. After i'll get my stuff in i'd have over 2.3k rifle, not to mention AR wich includes aao.
    Given your math here, you have 2350 AR + 4xSS = 180 and your +52 from AI levels + 30 from agent star = 2612.

Seems the math is fairly good there...
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

So obviously both Opifex and Solitus sucks because Atrox agents can perk them, case closed!
    I'm so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I say.

Welp soli has a nice addition to defenses..

Tacky Hack in Soli Prim Gen perkline it has 2 min recharge and makes you 90% root/stun resistant..

Not too shabby

Quote Originally Posted by delsabre
    So obviously both Opifex and Solitus sucks because Atrox agents can perk them, case closed!
    Soli & Opi owns, you know that Del!
    RK2
    Boem 220/30 Opi Agent
    Geseeff 165/20 Soli NT
    Animalsk 170/21 Soli ranged adv
    Geseeff2 150/20 Soli Agent

Surovi1: enf dead in like 10 secunds
    Toxicrush: show me
    Surovi1: i no time for that

Quote Originally Posted by HeXoUs
    Honestly a soli agent can get around 2600 AR w/o gimping him in other areas...and 2600 AR is enough to perk someone with 2200 AR...BUT...toss in the Add all def items...and you don't have the AR to perk um.
    and opifex can?

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkstaah
    Given your math here, you have 2350 AR + 4xSS = 180 and your +52 from AI levels + 30 from agent star = 2612.

Seems the math is fairly good there...
    U guys were talking about soli having 2248 rifle and opi 2245 dodge to see if soli can perk opi, but u cah have more rifle on soli and i don't think u can have more evade than that on opi. Even so, if the AR and evade would be that close, the chance to perk would've been variable, sometimes u can sometimes u can't.
    Anyway, my conclusion is: Since agent is not an evade prof, be it opi, soli, trox, nm, it ca be perked by any breed. The perk and not-perk thing depends only on equipment. That's how i see things. The game is not that unbalanced.
    /tell Zioz
    Wolrd at my feet

Quote Originally Posted by Ziozaurus
    Since agent is not an evade prof, be it opi, soli, trox, nm, it ca be perked by any breed. The perk and not-perk thing depends only on equipment.
    Exactly. Since most agent don't posess hex gear or at least full set ql300 css (including me btw ) the difference between soli and opi seems neglectable. As for high end comparisions there's no good or bad in here...like most things both soli and opi have their advantages...whichever you prefer is up to you - that's why you're being asked which breed you want to play when you start playing...certainly neither soli nor opi is a far better choice than the other.

atrox, where we're talking about breeds, is for ganking and nothing else. period.

just the way i see things...

wrong...

2600 AR endgame for a Solitus = not enough to perk me (If add all def is doing it's job)

WAy I see add all def is....It's basically your evades...so if you have 500 add all def...you have 500 more dodge-rng/evade-clcs/duck-exe...Might be wrong...but if it's like that (which it seems like it is) then I'd have 2700ish dodge-rng

2700 dodge-rng > 2600 AR

Granted I'm just "guessing" on how add all def works..but It seems to be working like that imo...and IF so...a solitus won't be able to perk me UNLESS he gimps himself by putting on different gear that gives AR.

(cuz honestly I can twink out an extra 100ish AR by using a few different items...but I lose evades.)

Oh...and...let's not turn this into a thread on "how add all def works"
    Last edited by HeXoUs; Feb 13th, 2006 at 21:43:36.
    [Team] Nautys: Oh crap! there's bout 6 clams inc. all orange names to me ***team kills 3, others flee***

My agent is solitus, but I wish he was opi so I could be as uber as hexous
    Experienced Kazbah - 220 Keeper - <3

Quote Originally Posted by bonzay1
    to bad u are a trash U HAVE LACK AT TALKING

well hex...imo better is not equal to hex opi can perk hex soli and vice versa. if you take trox into consideration i'm afraid hex trox will pwn both when it comes to perkabilty. and i don't wanna play trox.

...where are those 500 add all def from that seem to be opi only? your bracers, granted...but they don't give 500 add all def...what am i missing?

btw...a more appealing argument to me are sbs...i love my omni opi sb...guess i'd love clan soli sb...so that would be something i would definetly consider, since i don't like clan opi sb that much.

Quote Originally Posted by Slyth
    well hex...imo better is not equal to hex opi can perk hex soli and vice versa. if you take trox into consideration i'm afraid hex trox will pwn both when it comes to perkabilty. and i don't wanna play trox.

...where are those 500 add all def from that seem to be opi only? your bracers, granted...but they don't give 500 add all def...what am i missing?

btw...a more appealing argument to me are sbs...i love my omni opi sb...guess i'd love clan soli sb...so that would be something i would definetly consider, since i don't like clan opi sb that much.

If you don't know how to get 500 add all def...then I'm not one to teach the basics...best go learn for yourself on that 1...Honestly atrox is a retarded choice because you have to put 10 perks into a perkline that does NO dmg...when you can put perks into something like "made" and have a 40% perk...

I have way over 500 add all def atm...and im missing a few items...

1. didn't say trox is a good choice (READ dammit)
    2. to get all def is one thing. but if i understood you correctly you speak of 500 add all def OPI ONLY. and no i do not know where those come from. if you don't i can't really follow your argumentation. as others already pointed out, breed variabilty regarding evades is minor compared to your gear. in numbers it's at 220 30 per evade without tickle down of add base ability items. that's about one ql 300 css piece.

POINT is...when talking about breeds, opi has advantages (higher evades, higher ar), soli too (somewhat more hp, sometimes easier to get stuff equipped i guess)...i'm opi and i like it that way, but whoever want's to go soli be it for a reason or not, that's okay with me. and to lay it all on hex opi vs hex soli is not all there is to consider. --> eg. sbs.
    Last edited by Slyth; Feb 14th, 2006 at 09:47:15.

Hex, i don't think 2.6k AR is soli cap. My calcules say there's more.
    /tell Zioz
    Wolrd at my feet

Honestly atrox is a retarded choice because you have to put 10 perks into a perkline that does NO dmg...when you can put perks into something like "made" and have a 40% perk...
    I dont get it! I can see many disadvantages with being trox, but I didnt know the game forced you to perk MR as a trox.

If you don't know how to get 500 add all def...then I'm not one to teach the basics...best go learn for yourself on that 1...Honestly atrox is a retarded choice because you have to put 10 perks into a perkline that does NO dmg...when you can put perks into something like "made" and have a 40% perk...

I have way over 500 add all def atm...and im missing a few items...
    Really?

Might want to click your own uber equipment link and see that 379 is not "way over 500"
    Last edited by Kinkstaah; Feb 20th, 2006 at 00:35:09.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkstaah
    Really?

Might want to click your own uber equipment link and see that 379 is not "way over 500"
    FP crat ftw?
    Mamman-_ 220/28 Enforcer Pretty!!
    Fluortanten 220/30 Soldier
    Pebble__.i_ 220/27 Shade
    Dogfood_._ 220/23 Agent

Paradise.

STATUS OF KYAI: Not breathing

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast