Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Solitus poor decision?

Quote Originally Posted by disiegor
    mine is solitus, now at 220 and since i'm done with perks and symbs, and look back, i would have rolled opifex
    Statwise, all solitus feel like this.

You're looking at a -30-40 debuff on all major Agenty skills by not going opifex.

Thats a few QL230 towers for free, nothing to write off in my opinion
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Percentage-wise; the differences are very minimal between the breeds. For example: If the difference between soli and opi (at 220 with equal equip) is 40 points in all important agentskills; then the opi would be 2,22 % 'better'(if I take at least 1800 points for the average important skill).

WAUW; what a HUGE number (2.22 %) .. between a soli and opi if my information is correct...

40 points evade i wud rather have for sure. i notice a difference on 30 points even

Quote Originally Posted by Prion
    The only good thing from being solitus as an agent is the root SB (if you're omni).
    Haha prion....

Lets see.

1. Alot Easier to get on Symbiants/armor/etc..
    2. All around skills that are balanced.
    3. More Hp/Nano then Opifex.
    4. Alot more reasons to many to count.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthrax
    Haha prion....

Lets see.

Only 3 reasons came to your mind, right? Easier to get on ARMOR as soli? is it? :S Depending on armor of course..
    RK2
    Boem 220/30 Opi Agent
    Geseeff 165/20 Soli NT
    Animalsk 170/21 Soli ranged adv
    Geseeff2 150/20 Soli Agent

Surovi1: enf dead in like 10 secunds
    Toxicrush: show me
    Surovi1: i no time for that

Haha prion....

Lets see.

1) **** NO.
    2) What? "skills" are profession based. And even if you want to nit pick, an opifex's total amount of "Ability points" are WAY higher, thus ending in higher "rounded skills"
    3) Is actually true, but its about what, 250 each way?
    4) Looks %D
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Evry breed have their advantage and disadvantage, and i think atlast for agent they are ballanced, so why those all topics in last time . ern ofcouse i don't mean nanomage ;p.

as a 219 soli agent and enough experience as agent i would say opifex is easier and more rewarding to play, however it doesnt make much difference overall. If u seek those few extra points as a 220 agent opifex will make the difference, but this speaking if u have all the right stuff. I still think in general it doesnt make mmuch diference, as in when u choose trox u'll counter some more drastic disadvantages, as well as some more extreme advantages .

Let it be said again...The player is what makes the character, not the breed.

Someone said earlier that obtrusive was the best pvp agent...

Well ill bet 10 bucks that he would still be "the best pvp agent" no matter what breed he was.

(Imagine what he could do with MR.)
    Apprentice "Driven" - 151/19 - MartialArtist

-- Proud Member of
    ShadowBreed Inc. --

1. Easier to get on Symbiants/armor/etc..
    Easier doesn't matter. Its either doable or impossible, how long it takes you means nothing end game

Balanced meaning poorer, yes

No? Both opifex and solitus gets 3/3 hp/nano per bodydev/nanopool point.

Obviously.

Lich × Finalizer × Dictator × Vanguard × Techno Arch-Wizard × Godfather × Eternalist × Saviour × Deity × Guru

'People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use' - Kierkegaard

Quote Originally Posted by Driven
    Let it be said again...The player is what makes the character, not the breed.

Someone said earlier that obtrusive was the best pvp agent...

Well ill bet 10 bucks that he would still be "the best pvp agent" no matter what breed he was.

(Imagine what he could do with MR.)

rrrriiiigggghhhtttt...Did you just buy AO or are you completely retarded...you sound like all those other gimps who think atrox agent is #1...WRONG. Opifex agent = best agent choice. Sorry bud..but if obtrusive were over here on rk2...he wouldnt even perk some of the 220 opifex agent's we have, simply cuz he can't get the AR.
    [Team] Nautys: Oh crap! there's bout 6 clams inc. all orange names to me ***team kills 3, others flee***
    [Team] Nautys: U not on team-window, Hex..
    [Team] Hexous: Remains of <clanner1>
    [Team] Hexous: Oh s**t! Im dead
    [Team] Hexous: wait.. no im not ***brief pause***
    [Team] Hexous: Remains of <clanner2>
    [Team] Hexous: other one got away =/ ***2 minutes pass, Hex still not back***
    [Team] Nautys: Hrm.. where Hex got to now?
    [Team] Hexous: Remains of <clanner3> ...Got um
    ~~~ Hexous 220/23 Agent ~~~ Yes...your daddys in The Untouchables

http://www.theuntouchables.ru/

Hex

RK2 is some special place with special rules or its your heavenly presence that makes it oh sho speshul? Pls roll a toon in RK1 and show us how is it getting done.

Thx

Quote Originally Posted by HeXoUs
    rrrriiiigggghhhtttt...Did you just buy AO or are you completely retarded...you sound like all those other gimps who think atrox agent is #1...WRONG. Opifex agent = best agent choice. Sorry bud..but if obtrusive were over here on rk2...he wouldnt even perk some of the 220 opifex agent's we have, simply cuz he can't get the AR.
    Care to share the def/dodge that the superb RK2 agents got ? :P
    Biggest lie of the century

Quote Originally Posted by Mavritanic View Post
    Make clan PvP zerg-bot is destroy pvp-action in AO.

Tnx!

Sorry bud..but if obtrusive were over here on rk2...he wouldnt even perk some of the 220 opifex agent's we have, simply cuz he can't get the AR.
    I got to disagree on that, I guess obtrusive is full css, might have at least 2.6k AR or so, I dont see how he couldnt perk a css opi.
    I dont have uber towers but I'd say that with RI/Stare and including the def from symbs/board plus the extra dodge from whatever pvp rifle an agent uses you can reach like 2.5K dodge ranged - there is absolutely no math in those numbers and I'm not home to check, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

In the end opifex gets better ar/evades that's obvious, but when it comes to two agenst facing each others with equivalent gear I dont think opifex will make a difference vs a soli.

As for the trox agents well... have fun when you get ai 30 I guess

To whoever said that it's easier to get armor on as a soli I really dont see how since most of our good gear and high end ones are sense/agi based. As for the symbiant part, well it might take you another week or so with an opi but then there is nothing a soli can do that an opi cant.

- Sylfarin
    AO's MOTD
    There does seem to be problems with the internet itself.

Logging on to RK2 gives you a 4 hour buff called Uberness of Hexous that adds 200 alldef to all opifex chars I guess.

Lich × Finalizer × Dictator × Vanguard × Techno Arch-Wizard × Godfather × Eternalist × Saviour × Deity × Guru

'People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use' - Kierkegaard

Quote Originally Posted by eaze
    Logging on to RK2 gives you a 4 hour buff called Uberness of Hexous that adds 200 alldef to all opifex chars I guess.
    Sometimes reading certain peoples posts makes me wonder if fixers/ma's on rk2 got discontinued and their perks were spread between agents and soldiers.

I'm not doubting that their evades does them good vs certain people who aren't 220, or not as twinked as they are, but alot of times people are talking about their def's as if they were given shadowweb and acrobat.
    Biggest lie of the century

Quote Originally Posted by Mavritanic View Post
    Make clan PvP zerg-bot is destroy pvp-action in AO.

Tnx!

It would sometimes seem that way. Btw, you're playing a trox agent nowdays Tia?

Quote Originally Posted by Sylfarin
    I got to disagree on that, I guess obtrusive is full css, might have at least 2.6k AR or so, I dont see how he couldnt perk a css opi.
    I dont have uber towers but I'd say that with RI/Stare and including the def from symbs/board plus the extra dodge from whatever pvp rifle an agent uses you can reach like 2.5K dodge ranged - there is absolutely no math in those numbers and I'm not home to check, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

In the end opifex gets better ar/evades that's obvious, but when it comes to two agenst facing each others with equivalent gear I dont think opifex will make a difference vs a soli.

As for the trox agents well... have fun when you get ai 30 I guess

To whoever said that it's easier to get armor on as a soli I really dont see how since most of our good gear and high end ones are sense/agi based. As for the symbiant part, well it might take you another week or so with an opi but then there is nothing a soli can do that an opi cant.

- Sylfarin
    2.5k dodge-rng...SEEMS LIKE SOMEONE FORGOT ABOUT ADD ALL DEF.
    [Team] Nautys: Oh crap! there's bout 6 clams inc. all orange names to me ***team kills 3, others flee***
    [Team] Nautys: U not on team-window, Hex..
    [Team] Hexous: Remains of <clanner1>
    [Team] Hexous: Oh s**t! Im dead
    [Team] Hexous: wait.. no im not ***brief pause***
    [Team] Hexous: Remains of <clanner2>
    [Team] Hexous: other one got away =/ ***2 minutes pass, Hex still not back***
    [Team] Nautys: Hrm.. where Hex got to now?
    [Team] Hexous: Remains of <clanner3> ...Got um
    ~~~ Hexous 220/23 Agent ~~~ Yes...your daddys in The Untouchables

http://www.theuntouchables.ru/

2.5k dodge-rng...SEEMS LIKE SOMEONE FORGOT ABOUT ADD ALL DEF.
    As I said, this was no exact calculation at all.

let's see:

I got 1967 with RI and Stare
    missing 4 parts of css (that's +120)
    dont have notucomm (difference is +10 compared to my shroud)

paragon (+75 def)
    288 feet (+68)
    200 l-arm (+130)

that's a total of 2370.

you can add
    275 Guardian Conductor of Transfer (+90)
    275 Guardian Conductor of Focus (+63)
    300 l-arm (+45)
    300 feet (+2)
    another "I'm the Eel" (+24)
    mistery of pisces (+24)
    that's a total of 2618.

add dust brigade bracer you get about 2682 dodge ranged top.

now I cant tell how much a soli can get in rifle/as/ar top since I dont have one myself, would be interesting to compare indeed.
    Keep in mind that this is pretty much a dream setup, not everyone has ql 300 def imps nor 275 towers.
    Last edited by Sylfarin; Jan 17th, 2006 at 05:22:24.
    AO's MOTD
    There does seem to be problems with the internet itself.

omg wtb..imagine having that much evades as agent O.o

i have so many items to get still im way off that. i only got about 1.7k evades
    id be happy with 2k or so.without towers or ss wud that be easy enough?

ive yet to get paragon board so that shud help for a start

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast