Thread: AS/Fling Cap

AS/Fling Cap

Im pretty sure i remember there being a cap to how fast guns can AS and fling and all that. Are the caps universal on all guns, and if so, what is it, and if it isnt universal, how do i figure out what it is?

bumpage, still hoping for an answer

AS caps at 11 seconds, not sure about Fling shot. It can go down to 7s at least but no idea if thats cap or not

Lich × Finalizer × Dictator × Vanguard × Techno Arch-Wizard × Godfather × Eternalist × Saviour × Deity × Guru

'People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use' - Kierkegaard

AS cap is 10 sec+ recharge of the wep
    Aimed Shot = (Recharge x 40) - (3 x AS skill/100)

as for fling:
    Fling Shot = (Attack x 16) - Fling skill/100
    Dont know what the cap for it is tho.
    Last edited by Rednalreden; Jan 16th, 2006 at 20:02:31.

Ultimate hardcap (per weapon)

Flingshot = 5 seconds + Attack speed
    Aimed Shot = 10 seconds + Attack speed <- Not recharge
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.