Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Damn wtb Opifex race!

well it just takes experience in most cases i think.
    tbh i dont get hit with stun that much. and i have barrow strength only.like u know if there a 220 ma in the rooom and ur fighting a sol u gotta hit that barrow/motr as soon as u see the extra attacked by ehh then run ur ass off while spamming ch lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkstaah
    I had this discussion with Dohtem, and I could out alpha him (in terms of pure damage, some of it was IP), but his had a greater chance to land, and as a general rule...
    Was this before or after he got ailvl 20 ?
    Biggest lie of the century

Quote Originally Posted by Mavritanic View Post
    Make clan PvP zerg-bot is destroy pvp-action in AO.

Tnx!

Before, but it holds true up until AI30 (actually it holds true past AI30)
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Yeah. I mean if you didnt use mongo rage. And if your reaction time is semi slow (and it will be coming out of sneak) then you got the stun on you before you got MOTR, and its game over.

Or, you could be fighting someone else when you get blindsided by mr trox alpha man

Too many variables. Sure, you could read minds and ALWAYS hit MOTR and NEVER get stunned OR rooted EVER!, but that doesn't happen either..

Not true...simply because If you don't use MR...im sorry but full auto wont land...all your alpha will be is as/fs/cs/firefrenzy/fuzz right? Don't know about you...but I've personally never died to that alpha...and i doubt most agent's will.

If you pop outa sneak and completely catch someone by suprise and use MR...then ya...you got the odds of dropin someone...
    [Team] Nautys: Oh crap! there's bout 6 clams inc. all orange names to me ***team kills 3, others flee***
    [Team] Nautys: U not on team-window, Hex..
    [Team] Hexous: Remains of <clanner1>
    [Team] Hexous: Oh s**t! Im dead
    [Team] Hexous: wait.. no im not ***brief pause***
    [Team] Hexous: Remains of <clanner2>
    [Team] Hexous: other one got away =/ ***2 minutes pass, Hex still not back***
    [Team] Nautys: Hrm.. where Hex got to now?
    [Team] Hexous: Remains of <clanner3> ...Got um
    ~~~ Hexous 220/23 Agent ~~~ Yes...your daddys in The Untouchables

http://www.theuntouchables.ru/

My FA generally lands on people who arent fixers. At least a few bullets, but on occasion I can kill someone with an 0 bullet FA but they have to be fairly squishy to begin with.

Then again, "High evade people" generally sacrifice HP for that setup.

AS/FA/Concussive/Fuzz/Nano Feast, Dimach. If I had IPR (or rather, a way to get that IPR back) I would throw on a rapier and get a good sneak attack in there. However thats kinda FOTM, which makes it risky to say the least, with no way of getting the IPR back.

But no, noone is going to die to AS/Concussive/Fuzz, as its only two large hits at the very best. (fire frenzy will hit bio, tms, whatever and be absorbed/outhealed/ignored)

If you have mongo rage, you sacrifice one line of AI perks, so ultimately if you dont and you are AI 30, you can have Made, Heavy Artillery, and Nano Combat (or other line of your choosing)

If you are atrox, you will most likely have Mongo Rage, and two other lines, so you do lose alittle in perk damage, but more likely than not it's not going to come into play anyway as what you have is more effective and it'll do just fine if you time it well.

But technically less "alpha damage"
    But only technically. Go trox!
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

An AS, A Concussive Shot, Fuzz/Fire Frenzy, Dimach, Fullauto (if you're lucky) will be enough to take an agent out if you're standing there in selfbuff duel mode (not sure how you do it )
    FA from an agent without MR would miss or hit me for like 500 dmg if it hits at all, while having Dohtem FA'ing me with his MR up for 500 few times..that alpha is easily avoidable..
    Mush "Obtrusive" Mushi

If you dont know your past, You'll never know your future.

Yeah, and I suppose an alpha with an attempt at FA is somehow worse than an alpha with no FA at all.

But doing the math here, 2 capped hits (56%) of someones "low" hp (I presume most agents are between 13-16K)

(13K)5720 - (16K)7040 HP left..

In which case you still have perk damage, which is going to be about 5K on average, which means that FA doesnt have to hit very many bullets at all to do the rest of the damage. (2 or 3 max) And if you got less than 13K hp then sometimes it's not required.

Of course, timing is everything (yours and the target), and thats not always very easy to do...
    Don't be lonely anymore.

FA won't even land on me...if don'e by an agent...least I sure hope it wouldnt...
    [Team] Nautys: Oh crap! there's bout 6 clams inc. all orange names to me ***team kills 3, others flee***
    [Team] Nautys: U not on team-window, Hex..
    [Team] Hexous: Remains of <clanner1>
    [Team] Hexous: Oh s**t! Im dead
    [Team] Hexous: wait.. no im not ***brief pause***
    [Team] Hexous: Remains of <clanner2>
    [Team] Hexous: other one got away =/ ***2 minutes pass, Hex still not back***
    [Team] Nautys: Hrm.. where Hex got to now?
    [Team] Hexous: Remains of <clanner3> ...Got um
    ~~~ Hexous 220/23 Agent ~~~ Yes...your daddys in The Untouchables

http://www.theuntouchables.ru/

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123