Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Damn wtb Opifex race!

Considering its vs evades, it would probably miss on anyone who has nice evades. Which should be .. well. Ok anyone with DoF running, or MA/Fixer without it.

The blind ring isnt great because of the -off (though its nice) it would be because of the effect being blinded has on the player behind the PC. Regardless of how seasoned you are, saying it has no effect is a lie, it puts anyone into some form of "panic mode"

And its not ike you have anything to lose by using it. One second execution for a potential confuse/error by your target? Priceless imo
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkstaah
    Considering its vs evades, it would probably miss on anyone who has nice evades. Which should be .. well. Ok anyone with DoF running, or MA/Fixer without it.
    In my experience it will land on sub 219 fixers, and basicly any MA.
    Don't generalize fixers and MA's, some have no clue what they are doing with they're character setup, and everything seems to be landing on them.
    Can't really recall any omni MA's resisting the perk unless they had DoF up.
    Thats with around 2700 AR. Since you would be on the ganking side, you could start off with with it, can be executed same as TheShot without entering combat.
    Biggest lie of the century

Quote Originally Posted by Mavritanic View Post
    Make clan PvP zerg-bot is destroy pvp-action in AO.

Tnx!

I'm not doubting the blind...I infact like the idea that it does do that...but tbh...I'm not putting a single point into it untill im over ai lvl 23...(which wont be for a long long time ) so...IT'd be the last line i'd perk...

WTB -% add all off instead of pos nano skill debuff
    [Team] Nautys: Oh crap! there's bout 6 clams inc. all orange names to me ***team kills 3, others flee***
    [Team] Nautys: U not on team-window, Hex..
    [Team] Hexous: Remains of <clanner1>
    [Team] Hexous: Oh s**t! Im dead
    [Team] Hexous: wait.. no im not ***brief pause***
    [Team] Hexous: Remains of <clanner2>
    [Team] Hexous: other one got away =/ ***2 minutes pass, Hex still not back***
    [Team] Nautys: Hrm.. where Hex got to now?
    [Team] Hexous: Remains of <clanner3> ...Got um
    ~~~ Hexous 220/23 Agent ~~~ Yes...your daddys in The Untouchables

http://www.theuntouchables.ru/

Quote Originally Posted by Tiamin
    In my experience it will land on sub 219 fixers, and basicly any MA.
    Don't generalize fixers and MA's, some have no clue what they are doing with they're character setup, and everything seems to be landing on them.
    Can't really recall any omni MA's resisting the perk unless they had DoF up.
    Thats with around 2700 AR. Since you would be on the ganking side, you could start off with with it, can be executed same as TheShot without entering combat.
    I should of course state - Top of the line fixer/ma, not some average bum joe newb.

And of course, coming as an agent, using perks with conceal knocks you out of sneak, but with a 1s execution itd still be handed.

Anyway its definately a 23+ or 33+ (theory) class line, which kinda makes this discussion a little pointless..
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkstaah
    I should of course state - Top of the line fixer/ma, not some average bum joe newb.

And of course, coming as an agent, using perks with conceal knocks you out of sneak, but with a 1s execution itd still be handed.

Anyway its definately a 23+ or 33+ (theory) class line, which kinda makes this discussion a little pointless..
    If you ask me the whole way that perks work is flawed.

Edit: On a tiny sidenote, I perked stromm with it, when I had Sphere/AR running :P
    Last edited by Tiamin; Jan 8th, 2006 at 22:13:56.

Tnx!

I'm cocky as hell, never denied that fact.
    Though, much unlike hexous, you've proven yourself somewhat deserving of being cocky

Though I have to say, there's one pretty obvious thing missing from this "perfect pvp setup". You know, that.. uhm.. mongo rage button

Lich × Finalizer × Dictator × Vanguard × Techno Arch-Wizard × Godfather × Eternalist × Saviour × Deity × Guru

'People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use' - Kierkegaard

Quote Originally Posted by eaze
    Though, much unlike hexous, you've proven yourself somewhat deserving of being cocky

Though I have to say, there's one pretty obvious thing missing from this "perfect pvp setup". You know, that.. uhm.. mongo rage button
    Sorry but...Mongo rage is a waste of 10 perks...my alpha would suck and be obvious as hell and therefor ezely defended.

As for as me proving myself...lol...shut it...cuz you have no idea
    [Team] Nautys: Oh crap! there's bout 6 clams inc. all orange names to me ***team kills 3, others flee***

+1500 alloff would make your alpha suck? Ok...

Lich × Finalizer × Dictator × Vanguard × Techno Arch-Wizard × Godfather × Eternalist × Saviour × Deity × Guru

'People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use' - Kierkegaard

RK2 don't belive in MR

Tnx!

RK2 don't belive in MR
    Sure we do.

I can't believe I'm actually defending Hex...

He isnt saying that his alpha would suffer from having an extra 1500 add all off. I believe what he is referring to is the tell tell sign that you're using MR. If you see that you might suspect an alpha is incoming and take steps to avoid being stunned by concussive for instance and use other items to minimize dmg (absorbs from IS/TOTW pads for instance).

However, MR could be nice to fake an alpha to make your opponent waste his defensive items/perks.

-edit- Talking about a duel here obviously and not mass pvp or a unsuspecting gank victim
    Last edited by Thomas; Jan 12th, 2006 at 11:56:57.
    Kaisho - 220|27|70 - Agent
    Thomboy - 220|22|62 - Soldier
    Anarkali - 220|28|59 - Engineer
    Caesar - 220|30|70 - Bureaucrat
    ------------------------
    Ultima Ratio Regum
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by bonzay1 View Post
    to bad u are a trash U HAVE LACK AT TALKING

well mr is for ganking on an agent..and if im going to gank im not going to stand in front of them ..well i have done that too but with mr just go somewhere they cant see it and appear for alpha..like ft for example u cud run around dat pillar and as ur at the back mr and out the otherside for ur alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas
    Sure we do.

He isnt saying that his alpha would suffer from having an extra 1500 add all off. I believe what he is referring to is the tell tell sign that you're using MR. If you see that you might suspect an alpha is incoming and take steps to avoid being stunned by concussive for instance and use other items to minimize dmg (absorbs from IS/TOTW pads for instance).

However, MR could be nice to fake an alpha to make your opponent waste his defensive items/perks.

-edit- Talking about a duel here obviously and not mass pvp or a unsuspecting gank victim
    I disgaree, MR has a cooldown where you lose AR after, doesn't it ?
    The Gimp:Dinnerfork
    Quote Originally Posted by Saetos
    I have this disturbing image of the US Army jumping one by one out of my cereal bowl

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas

He isnt saying that his alpha would suffer from having an extra 1500 add all off.
    Actually, that is exactly what he said. Maybe it wasn't what he meant, but I chose to relate to what people write.

I believe what he is referring to is the tell tell sign that you're using MR. If you see that you might suspect an alpha is incoming and take steps to avoid being stunned by concussive for instance and use other items to minimize dmg (absorbs from IS/TOTW pads for instance).
    Well, first of all, if I gank someone, I'm not going to stand unconcealed in front of them before attacking. Now, I understand that is how the uber hexous fights, but that isn't my style. Secondly, I wouldn't use mongo rage before starting my alpha, I would use it before perking if that would be required, depending on the profession I'm attacking. Most likely the target will be stunned at this time, but regardless, very few players have fast enough reaction to counter this.

Well, the MR debuff makes this quite risky play, but I guess it would work in some instances.

Duels is practice mode. I'm talking about real PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoolander
    I disgaree, MR has a cooldown where you lose AR after, doesn't it ?
    Yes it does, where you're hit by a dot and a decrease in AR. However if you've managed to make the opponent use heal perks, MoR and so on premature once you're out of that cool down you're theoretically in a better position to alpha. Then again, there is alot of 'ifs' here!

Again, duel not gank or mass.
    Kaisho - 220|27|70 - Agent
    Thomboy - 220|22|62 - Soldier
    Anarkali - 220|28|59 - Engineer
    Caesar - 220|30|70 - Bureaucrat
    ------------------------
    Ultima Ratio Regum
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by bonzay1 View Post
    to bad u are a trash U HAVE LACK AT TALKING

Sorry bro but...for the most part...an agent alpha cannot kill me and that's all perks hitting me including 2 full lines of ai perks (heavy artillery/made) I live threw that alpha almost all the time...when you perk into MR you lose one of those lines...so you lose damage.

If I can survive an alpha of 16k dmg (let's say) what makes you think an alpha of 13k dmg can kill me? ESPECIALLY Since it's EZ As hell to tell when your going to alpha when you use MR...

~HeXcUsE~
    Last edited by HeXoUs; Jan 12th, 2006 at 18:20:02.

Repeating myself, but I still remember dohtem's 30k alpha on ignoramus, and still having perks to go.

Tnx!

lol...anyone can do a 30k alpha on an enf...and you don't need mongo rage to do it...moron

and also...AS I've said a hundred times now...Your alpha isnt as powerful with MR than w/o it IF YOU CAN ALREADY PERK PEOPLE. You simply lose dmg...

Vs docs/enfs not having MR = better.

Quote Originally Posted by HeXoUs
    Sorry bro but...for the most part...an agent alpha cannot kill me and that's all perks hitting me including 2 full lines of ai perks (heavy artillery/made) I live threw that alpha almost all the time...when you perk into MR you lose one of those lines...so you lose damage.

If I can survive an alpha of 16k dmg (let's say) what makes you think an alpha of 13k dmg can kill me? ESPECIALLY Since it's EZ As hell to tell when your going to alpha when you use MR...

~HeXcUsE~
    An AS, A Concussive Shot, Fuzz/Fire Frenzy, Dimach, Fullauto (if you're lucky) will be enough to take an agent out if you're standing there in selfbuff duel mode (not sure how you do it )

I had this discussion with Dohtem, and I could out alpha him (in terms of pure damage, some of it was IP), but his had a greater chance to land, and as a general rule...

People you can land hits on die with alpha left to spare if you do well.
    People you cant land hits on dont die, unless you hit them. Generally they have less max hp, meaning that extra alpha isnt required.

Which is what makes MR good. And so on
    Don't be lonely anymore.

An AS, A Concussive Shot, Fuzz/Fire Frenzy, Dimach, Fullauto (if you're lucky)

lol...That might be enough to take down a gimp agent...but not one who can isnt a retard and can see the "Mongo rage" text...simply hit motr and Ch whenever you see AS

Quote Originally Posted by HeXoUs
    An AS, A Concussive Shot, Fuzz/Fire Frenzy, Dimach, Fullauto (if you're lucky)

lol...That might be enough to take down a gimp agent...but not one who can isnt a retard and can see the "Mongo rage" text...simply hit motr and Ch whenever you see AS
    Yeah. I mean if you didnt use mongo rage. And if your reaction time is semi slow (and it will be coming out of sneak) then you got the stun on you before you got MOTR, and its game over.

Or, you could be fighting someone else when you get blindsided by mr trox alpha man

Too many variables. Sure, you could read minds and ALWAYS hit MOTR and NEVER get stunned OR rooted EVER!, but that doesn't happen either..
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast