Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dissatisfied with the Agent professional.

Dissatisfied with the Agent professional.

When do we get a new one.

The current agent professional seems to just get into a flame war with people....once this happens...he closes the thread.

Wtb more professionals like Deng, who are bussiness like, but dont lack a sense of humor, and a will to help.

Professionals should act alot more like professionals and alot less like forum moderators.

Feel free to close this thread, Dont want it to get too ugly, just want to voice my opinion.
    Apprentice "Driven" - 151/19 - MartialArtist

-- Proud Member of
    ShadowBreed Inc. --

lol, wtf you on m8, ive closed 2 threads in 2 days because they have asked about re-AS which afaik can be construed as an exploit and in fact as far as i know IS an exploit. If i didnt close em then you can bet an ARK would of closed em.

I dont even have to do much in these forums as mostly they run themselves but im not allowing threads that will degenerate into flamewars and/or talks of exploits get that far... dont like it .. tough

PS Gonna have to show me those flamewar threads... cant see em...

Yeah...ARK jumps on exploit threads pretty quick.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Only thing I'd like is to hear more of your opinion Vipr You seem to pop in to close threads but don't contribute much
    The Gimp:Dinnerfork
    Quote Originally Posted by Saetos
    I have this disturbing image of the US Army jumping one by one out of my cereal bowl

Noone can, its not like professions radically change in AO, outside of expansions.

If you think his over conservative closing of threads irritates you, do what I did and answer the question in a PM to the original poster.

Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoolander
    Only thing I'd like is to hear more of your opinion Vipr You seem to pop in to close threads but don't contribute much
    Well i would but got no time to play atm, tho that may change soon-ish

wat exactly is the job of the professionals? and why is there only one?
    ive gotten good advice from our professional and have no problem with him.
    but i think professionals shud be required to post advice to make a quota for every month to keep that job. it cud only mean an improvement on the agent community as far as i can see.

im dissatisfied with the agent forum as a whole

wtb fixer forum atmosphere in agent forum.
    Emergenzee Level 220 'Trustworthy' Doctor
    Circle of Notum

Our job is to relay information from the players to FC. Dunno why there is only 1 agent professional i think 1 of the previous was only on a break but has never come back... I know FC did look for more a while back but didnt have enough apply, hopefully they will open applications again soon.

ah i know why theres not many cause tbh most agents are arrogent gits lol.
    admit it we are!!

hehe, it's true up to a certain point, i must admit
    Finalizer Telperion 220/22
    Manager Laurellyn 125/5

Member of First Light

[Account Cancelled]

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkstaah
    Noone can, its not like professions radically change in AO, outside of expansions.

If you think his over conservative closing of threads irritates you, do what I did and answer the question in a PM to the original poster.

Thanks Kink ^^

bump, wtb a new agent professional
    --------------------- Tac ---------------------

(Atlantean)

lol...You guys want vipr's opinion on how to play an agent...lol...Might as well ask another profession...they'd give ya better advice!

Ps: I love it when people start flame threads...I've had writers block on topics to post lately
    Last edited by HeXoUs; Jan 5th, 2006 at 09:10:47.
    [Team] Nautys: Oh crap! there's bout 6 clams inc. all orange names to me ***team kills 3, others flee***
    [Team] Nautys: U not on team-window, Hex..
    [Team] Hexous: Remains of <clanner1>
    [Team] Hexous: Oh s**t! Im dead
    [Team] Hexous: wait.. no im not ***brief pause***
    [Team] Hexous: Remains of <clanner2>
    [Team] Hexous: other one got away =/ ***2 minutes pass, Hex still not back***
    [Team] Nautys: Hrm.. where Hex got to now?
    [Team] Hexous: Remains of <clanner3> ...Got um
    ~~~ Hexous 220/23 Agent ~~~ Yes...your daddys in The Untouchables

http://www.theuntouchables.ru/

Quote Originally Posted by Vixentrox
    Yeah...ARK jumps on exploit threads pretty quick.
    Exploit... huh....

Seriously though, I do think Vipr does an excellent job from what I've seen. He keeps the agent forums clean enough I have very little to tidy in here. Anytime a professional closes a thread I seem to get a lot of pm's about it, whether it was justified or not, but for the most part they have been justified in doing so. Honestly, haven't seen many about Vipr though.

If anyone has any specific concerns about any professional feel free to pm me though.
    Forums Coordinator Windam
    Advisors of Rubi-Ka
    Community Relations
    Forums Moderation

~~ Social Guidelines ~~
    ~~ ARK Public Website ~~

Keep up the good work Vipr

flamers take a hike!

Agent forums pwnz all, plz go back and reroll a leet or something.

Doing a perfectly good job imo, have asked for his help in game many a time and has always been helpful, iirc once he was also doing an AI raid at the same time lol
    Balneator 220/30/70
    Threekaynuek Growing NT
    Balneatrix 200 twink to be

Tanked the first ever killed Artillery Commander for ~5 bubs.
    [Tankosaurus]: GOGO BAL TANK that <expleted for safe meh from moderater>
    You were attacked with nanobots from Artillery Commander for 335000 points of energy damage.
    You died of nano program damage!

Personnally, i think Vipr's doing a good job.
    The only thing i'm a bit concerned about is the current state of our bugs, but he sure could use some help from a second professionnal, and there's probably nothing he can do about this once the bugs are reported...
    Last edited by Telperion; Jan 6th, 2006 at 23:05:43.
    Finalizer Telperion 220/22
    Manager Laurellyn 125/5

Member of First Light

[Account Cancelled]

As I recall Sil has been looking for another professional for you guys. He made a post for applications but nothing has been able to get set up yet.
    Forums Coordinator Windam
    Advisors of Rubi-Ka
    Community Relations
    Forums Moderation

~~ Social Guidelines ~~
    ~~ ARK Public Website ~~

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast