Thread: Strange GA question

Strange GA question

Maybe this has been answered before, but if so, I haven't found it yet:
    There are a few nanomage models that wear a hat. You can only see the hat if you don't use a helmet, ofc. What happens if such a toon wears a GA? Does the hat show through the GA?
    Sorry for asking such stupid crap, but I am curious. ^^
    Luuv lvl220/19/67 NM engie equip
    Spamheal lvl205/23 NM doc equip
    You might not believe it possible, but not all my toons are in my signature! *gasp*
    And yes, I always edit my posts.

try creating a toon, a nanomage with that hat as a built-in option , then get a hat or helmet that doesnt cover you whole face (like the santa helmet), then you can see that the mesh of the "built-in" helmet is removed but the head is still there
    6E 61 6E 6F-6D 61 67 65-20 66 69 78-65 72 2C 20 77 61 72 72-69 6F 72 20-6F 66 20 63-79 62 65 72 73 70 61 63-65
    The immortal one is Love.
    The immortal one is Hate.
    The immortal one is me.
    Embrace me and i shall embrace thou
    _..-=>My guide for the fixer grid <=-.._
    gorkamorka!

Same thing happens for head models of any breed with big hair (like the solitus afros)
    Famous "Azzamis" Pants -- 220/30/68 Soldier -- Retired

CosmicOsmo #465 -- N.A. Starcraft 2 -- sc2ranks
    Daesis Wrack -- EVE Online -- killboard

I seem to recall seeing the Pigtails (<3) on some Opi fems showing through GA as grid-blue though. Maybe the same will happen to the hat?
    RK2: Feelthelove. Atrox Adventurer L212/17: Equip | Pics: 1 2

Willowwhisp over on the Age of Conan Forums, waiting for the game with drool dripping out of my mouth.

Shiroi hada ni kuruu ai to kanashimi no RONDO

Myea its kind of buggy, with equipping and removing yalms IIRC, I remember running around with GA on but it not covering my face/hair at all, which was pretty cool actually.