Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: implantHelper v1.0 with source

Using IH this past week to do layouts for several characters, I found that it would have been really useful to have had the NP requirement included in the printout. Maybe in parenthesis after the implant name?

I can do that... maybe even find a spot of time this weekend and post updates for everything
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

New Release

v1.18 Added code to help with display on high-DPI screens. Added NP reqs and reqs to print.
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

A new version will be along soon, it will remove the need for the Build button (though that will still exist in this version, it'll likely be removed later).

Update! After not much happening, I finally got of my rear end and made a new build, which I have called v2 as the database is now in SQLite format... no more issues with MDAO and Jet!

And it autobuilds as mentioned above.

I have bundled it in with AOSkills now to make keeping libraries in sync an easier task, but the standalone version is still available.

For implantHelper standalone and AOSkills package) see signature for the web page link.
    Last edited by Darkbane; Jan 15th, 2015 at 22:45:21.

Not sure but says 'Failed-No File' when I try to download.

Direct Link - which I've just tested and works here...

Thanks! do you have a link for AOSkills DL also

This should work? The links on the web pages should all work too, I've updated those to the right folder and tested them.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567