Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: implantHelper v1.0 with source

What version are you using? Just that was changed in 1.09...
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

wups...ahkay had 1.08
    thought of DLing the new one but screenshots and patch notes i saw now change in this so didn't download. thanks looks great :-)
    220 Agent + :: 220 Doctor + :: 220 Soldier + :: 220 Enforcer + :: 220 Bureaucrat + :: 217 Adventurer + :: 217 Trader + :: 159 Engineer :: 112 Fixer

Inferno Travelguides

Guess I ought to update the screenshot then...
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

The database update here now contains the Xan Spirits, so that should be everything... again, any errors, let me know so I can fix them

"Unable to open database, check ihData.mdb is in the same folder as the program"

Tried to re-extract the .zip as well as redownloading, still getting the same message. And it is indeed in the same folder as implantHelper.exe
    Transcendence
    ----
    220 iii "Quilluck" iiiiii :: iii "Quillster" i 165
    074 iii "Tradeursoul" i :: i "Fourthaid" ii 220
    ----

Seems it became corrupted when I emailed it to myself (rather oddly), I'll get a fresh copy up this evening.

Ok, updated with a definitely working copy, see the link above, or the link on the web page (see sig.)

Heyas,

i am using it quite frequently. Although i miss a function to search for a certain shade spirits with a given skill/ability buff. I'd expected to select "shade" from the profession dropdown (switching all slots to "Symbiant/Spirit" automatically) and when i select "piercing" from the "Find" drop down, nothing happens

Are there any plans to enhance this?

thanks & regards
    /Z
    Level 200 Nanomage Nano-Technician on Rimor speaking... - Unit Commander of Knights of Ka
    Toons:(*=froobs)
    Zzzzzzwap* (inofficial main),
    Krisplin* (main, but buff whore),
    Theophrastus* (piercing doc - aka froob shade)
    Kosminski (Shade - Yes, i went paid...)
    Codeleet (s10 & pvp)
    ~ Founder of TL5+ - Rimor TL5+ froob raid force ~ || ~ My Tweet... ~

Not sure how it would work... maybe as a filter rather than the way it works for clusters? I'll see what we can cook up...

Added skill filtering for Symbiants and spirits. Added LoX Symbiants and Spirits.

Download from the home page as usual.

Heyas,

thanks for incooperating spirit search! However, i got an exception while doing this:

- Started the App
    - selected profession "Shade"
    - selected Find "Piercing"
    - switched Head to "Syndicate Brain Spirit of Guile (QL180)"
    - switched Right Arm to "Rejected Right Limb Spirit of Strength (QL200)"
    - switched Left Arm to "Pitiable Left Limb Spirit of Strength (QL180)"
    - switched Waist to "Rejected Midriff Spirit of Strength (QL200)"
    - clicked on "build"

Here is the exception

Code:
    Informationen über das Aufrufen von JIT-Debuggen
    finden Sie am Ende dieser Meldung, anstatt in diesem Dialogfeld.

************** Ausnametext **************
    System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Das angegebene Argument liegt außerhalb des gültigen Wertebereichs.
    Parametername: '-1' ist kein gültiger Wert für 'index'.
       at System.Windows.Forms.ObjectCollection.get_Item(Int32 index)
       at implantHelper.ihControl1.get_SymbiantOrSpirit()
       at implantHelper.modMain.doBuild()
       at implantHelper.frmMain.cmdBuild_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
       at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
       at System.Windows.Forms.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
       at System.Windows.Forms.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
       at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Geladene Assemblys **************
    mscorlib
        Assembly-Version: 1.0.5000.0
        Win32-Version: 1.1.4322.2407
        CodeBase: file:///c:/windows/microsoft.net/framework/v1.1.4322/mscorlib.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    implantHelper
        Assembly-Version: 1.0.3488.30681
        Win32-Version: 1.0.3488.30681
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Privat/Programme/AO/implantHelper/implantHelper.exe
    System.Windows.Forms
        Win32-Version: 1.1.4322.2032
        CodeBase: file:///c:/windows/assembly/gac/system.windows.forms/1.0.5000.0__b77a5c561934e089/system.windows.forms.dll
    System
        Win32-Version: 1.1.4322.2407
        CodeBase: file:///c:/windows/assembly/gac/system/1.0.5000.0__b77a5c561934e089/system.dll
    Microsoft.VisualBasic
        Assembly-Version: 7.0.5000.0
        Win32-Version: 7.10.6001.4
        CodeBase: file:///c:/windows/assembly/gac/microsoft.visualbasic/7.0.5000.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/microsoft.visualbasic.dll
    System.Drawing
        CodeBase: file:///c:/windows/assembly/gac/system.drawing/1.0.5000.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/system.drawing.dll
    System.Data
        CodeBase: file:///c:/windows/assembly/gac/system.data/1.0.5000.0__b77a5c561934e089/system.data.dll
    System.Windows.Forms.resources
        Win32-Version: 1.1.4322.573
        CodeBase: file:///c:/windows/assembly/gac/system.windows.forms.resources/1.0.5000.0_de_b77a5c561934e089/system.windows.forms.resources.dll
    mscorlib.resources
        Win32-Version: 1.1.4322.573
        CodeBase: file:///c:/windows/assembly/gac/mscorlib.resources/1.0.5000.0_de_b77a5c561934e089/mscorlib.resources.dll

************** JIT-Debuggen **************
    Um das JIT-Debuggen (Just-In-Time) zu aktivieren, muss in der
    Konfigurationsdatei der Anwendung oder des Computers
    (machine.config) der jitDebugging-Wert im Abschnitt system.windows.forms festgelegt werden.
    Die Anwendung muss mit aktiviertem Debuggen kompiliert werden.

Zum Beispiel:

<configuration>
        <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
    </configuration>

Wenn das JIT-Debuggen aktiviert ist, werden alle nicht behandelten
    Ausnahmen an den JIT-Debugger gesendet, der auf dem
    Computer registriert ist, und nicht von diesem Dialogfeld behandelt.
    Good Work, tho!

regards
    /Z
    Level 200 Nanomage Nano-Technician on Rimor speaking... - Unit Commander of Knights of Ka
    Toons:(*=froobs)
    Zzzzzzwap* (inofficial main),
    Krisplin* (main, but buff whore),
    Theophrastus* (piercing doc - aka froob shade)
    Kosminski (Shade - Yes, i went paid...)
    Codeleet (s10 & pvp)
    ~ Founder of TL5+ - Rimor TL5+ froob raid force ~ || ~ My Tweet... ~

I've a su****ion as to what's going on there, I'll see if I can fix it tonight and re-upload.

v1.14 : Fixed an issue with the skill filtering.

Excellent utility! Back "in the old days" I used to use NanoNanny. It's nice to have an actively updated implant helper.

I found a possible issue with "Suggest". The following steps reproduce it:

- Start implantHelper 1.14

- Select Eye - Bright - Comp Lit
    --- Ability auto-sets to Agi

- Select Ear - Faded - Map Navigation
    --- Ability auto-sets to Sen

- Select Suggest tab
    - Check Intelligence
    - Press Suggest button
    -- Note that Eye - Shining - Map Navigation is not listed
    -- Note that Ear has no suggestions

- Select Implants tab
    - Select Eye - Shining - Map Navigation
    --- Ability auto-sets to Int
    - Select Ear - Bright - Psychology
    - Select Ear (again) - Bright - Tutoring

Eye - Shining Map Nav, & Ear - Bright - Psychology & Tutoring are missing from the Int suggestions.

I am not sure if others are missing - these I ran across when designing a set of implants.

I have old Nano Nanny around, and tried the above on it. It has those suggestions.

Just thought I'd bring to your attention.

Great tool! Thanks for providing it.

Martek
    Last edited by MartekO; Jul 26th, 2009 at 07:06:01. Reason: typo fix

Ah, good catch, I see my queries are too restrictive, I'll upload a new version tonight that should resolve this.

v1.15 : Updated suggestion feature to be less restrictive.

v1.16 - Database updates for high QL symbiants.

1.17 - Ability to sort clusters on shopping page, just click on the label for which cluster type you wish to sort by (or on the Implant Name label for the default order). Now requires .NET 2.0 or later.

I had to explicitly build this as a 32-bit app so it can load the old 32-bit JET driver to read the access database, I should see about converting that to something more modern... It should run fine on 64-bit Windows though.

I tried AO Parser 2.02. I select the same BIN file that works for character parser 1.5 but it hangs on 2.02. The select button is not clickable. I am using windows XP.

Can you tick the Debug? box then PM me the debug_<charname>.txt file in the rawdata folder that results? And I need to get a new build of AOS/CP up, if only to add the new icons and stuff (though there are a couple of minor fixes too).

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast