Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: implantHelper v1.0 with source

Also, errr, the "Save As AOSkills" option in ImplantHelper (just downloaded/installed the latest version) is greyed out. Not at all sure how to get it into AOSkills without that Ideas?
    Theonara: "...but if I weren't married, some days I'd offer to kiss you. You just make too much sense. "
    Maeventura: "Sigh, once again I can but only bow for hyde's wisdom."

...."Social" keys, lightbars, wen-wens......Better tabbing!

... First Troxdoc with QL300 symbs (AO 17.0 pre-Albtraum guide) ... as well as first with 12 of 13 Alpha symbs.
    ... First TL1 Clanner with Omni-Armed Forces armor (pics) (pointless yet hawt)

<original UI hacker ... when not actively playing AO ... email = 'hyde [at] athenpaladins • org'>

Have you pressed "Build" first? You can't save out the skill mods (which is what AOSkills expects) until you've built them.
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

Quote Originally Posted by Darkbane View Post
    Have you pressed "Build" first? You can't save out the skill mods (which is what AOSkills expects) until you've built them.
    That fixed the Save As issue.

Is there an easy way for me to manually fix the treatment req on the QL300 symbs? (see last post of previous page, sometimes easy to miss since I made 2 posts here).
    Theonara: "...but if I weren't married, some days I'd offer to kiss you. You just make too much sense. "
    Maeventura: "Sigh, once again I can but only bow for hyde's wisdom."

...."Social" keys, lightbars, wen-wens......Better tabbing!

... First Troxdoc with QL300 symbs (AO 17.0 pre-Albtraum guide) ... as well as first with 12 of 13 Alpha symbs.
    ... First TL1 Clanner with Omni-Armed Forces armor (pics) (pointless yet hawt)

<original UI hacker ... when not actively playing AO ... email = 'hyde [at] athenpaladins • org'>

You'd need a copy of Access since that's what the database was created with (it was originally the iMatrix database, so it does date back quite a while...)

I'll need to review it again as there's still one or two symbs in there that don't exist to the best of my knowledge, and I need to add a new table to support the alien eye implant before I can even think of adding code to cope with it.
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

bump for a great tool
    Sawbones2 220/22 NM Doc, General of Pantheon
    Rootntootm 220/25 Soli Crat
    Rockmsockm 212/19 Trox Enfo
    Swaptioneer 175/13 Opi Tradah
    Sliderule 134/11 Soli Engie

Hi, just wanted to stop in to leave some feedback.

Namely, the build button isn't displayed for me, and the imp/symb button doesn't work correctly. I am assuming that it is because I use 120dpi on windows instead of the more common 90 whatever it is. I've had similar issues with other .net applications. Would it be easy to make the screen resizeable? THanks =D

I'll add that to the next build.

That is very much appreciated, thanks for the quick response!

I should have the new version up in a few days, just need to go through the symbiant list and check for the few remaining bad ones, the code is done though.

Update as promised...

V1.11
    Removed some more non-existant symbs from the DB. Added window re-size capability.

download here

Yeah, I need to attach the labels to the controls so they keep in line...

Small update:

v1.12

Finally added Exterminator Occular Enhancement and updated high-end symbiant treatment requirements.

Download from the usual place (see signature).

Next update should be for the new stuff in 18.0 and anything else I get round to

Hola!

This is probably a very nice program, but the links on you hompage for Data access and jet files seems to be wrong.

I found the MDAC and installed it, works now.
    Last edited by Fekal; Feb 14th, 2009 at 22:18:06. Reason: Got it working
    Fixer issues

Quote Originally Posted by heartless888 View Post
    fixers got 2 more hots since LE, which means their healing over time, more or less, went up 200%

Blame Microsoft... they can't manage to have URLs that don't change every 2nd week... n00bs

I'll see about updating them though.

Just...

Bump! for a nice helper. Could use a xan symb/spirits update tho

I've started work on it, but it's a pretty big chunk of work, so it may be a while depending on how busy I am with other stuff.

Just an update, I've got all the Xan Artillery symbs in now, and have some rough and ready tools to help get the rest done. No timeframe atm though.

Ok, here it is... as it's just a new database, you just need to download this and unzip it over the top of the existing ihData.mdb file in implantHelper's folder.

Note, this isn't the final release as it's still missing the Xan Spirits (sorry Shades...) those will be in the final release, soon (tm)

ehm i have a request for this program. could you maybe change the text "<select cluster>" to maybe " "?
    i usually use these kind of programs for quick checks of cluster position etc and if there are only 3..4 clusters selected it's not very handy to have it as a reference, just for appearance reason.

or you could change the color of the fields or text in the fields according to whether a cluster is selected or not. but i would prefer if there was no text in the field when nothing is selected for it. i mean..not that it would be to hard to understand that you are to select a cluster in the fields 8)

greetings,
    keex
    220 Agent + :: 220 Doctor + :: 220 Soldier + :: 220 Enforcer + :: 220 Bureaucrat + :: 217 Adventurer + :: 217 Trader + :: 159 Engineer :: 112 Fixer

Inferno Travelguides

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast