Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: implantHelper v1.0 with source

Quote Originally Posted by Briefcase
    Could the benefits window be sortable by number? That way one click and you can see side-by-side if your say TS & MC are matched up.
    Sorting of listviews is on my to-do, yes.
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

v1.06
    Added ability to sort the benefits lists (click on header, an arrow indicates sort order and direction). Cleaned up a few things and ensured compilable with the SDK command-line compiler.

download here
    Last edited by Darkbane; Mar 14th, 2006 at 13:42:33.
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

Bump from Page 6
    Technology Breeds Anarchy

Do not walk behind me for I may not lead,
    Do not walk ahead of me for I may not follow,
    Do not walk beside me either, just leave me the hell alone.

v1.07
    Added display of the highest Nano Programming skill required to build the implant to the requirements tab, this may not be 100% accurate and it does not show any requirements for clusters that use another skill (ie Jobe clusters).

download here
    Last edited by Darkbane; Mar 14th, 2006 at 13:42:56.

Getting better and better
    Deidre Lux: "You seem well equipped. We're impressed."

Quote Originally Posted by Darkbane
    v1.07
    Added display of the highest Nano Programming skill required to build the implant to the requirements tab, this may not be 100% accurate and it does not show any requirements for clusters that use another skill (ie Jobe clusters).

download here
    thank you so much!! that info alone is great!!

Keep up the awesome work mang
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

Small update...

V1.08
    Ensure Shopping Page minimum QLs always updated when actual QL changes.

download here
    Last edited by Darkbane; Mar 14th, 2006 at 13:42:46.

bump! because I was just asking about a replacement program for older implant programs. I hope to test this out soon.
    Udon (doctor), Koyangi (trader), Jajangmyun (adventurer) of Shattered Dreams of Rimor. [website]

(now in order of play/activity! along with some other lowbie alts.)

question... how does the shopping thing work?? if it works alittle like Shoplifter i can't get it to work then

Quote Originally Posted by Misanthropy
    question... how does the shopping thing work?? if it works alittle like Shoplifter i can't get it to work then
    It's just a notepad so you can mark off which clusters you have, it also shows the minimum ql you can get away with (though remember the implant ql can go up during building, so it's usually wies to aim for a ql or two above this). It does not do anything more, though the information is saved with the layout so you can use it across sessions.

ohh ok hehe could you implement a function like shoplifter?? (shoplifter don't work with the new patches) as im really missing the abbility to see if the clusters i need are in the shop without having to look the shop through would be coolio if it was possible.

if you don't know shoplifter its basicly a program where you could import your nanonanny files and then it would act like click saver when opening a shop popping up and telling ya if the cluster where for sale in the ql you needed. really nifty tool when having to run around finding the cluster you need and a real time saver when making ql 200 imps

If there is no source code available, then it's a lost program... As for a replacement, Covenant would be the man to ask as he has experience of this sort of thing.

What of an option, like nano nanny, where it would load the last saved template upon startup? That would be useful for working on a template, and yes it would be easy just to open it up again but it would just be a nice feature.
    Technology Breeds Anarchy

Do not walk behind me for I may not lead,
    Do not walk ahead of me for I may not follow,
    Do not walk beside me either, just leave me the hell alone.

Question

An old version runs, but now i allways have : "Unable to open database, check ihData.mdb is in the same folder as this program

hm I dont have changed something and the database is in the same folder.

why it dont want run?

Not sure... it simply looks for the database in the same folder the program is run from (the program's current directory). If you've created a shortcut, ensure the "Start In" is set to the program directory. if you've still a problem, let me know and i'll create a debug version for you to try...

Regulas has to add this to his thread since he wants all the sticky attention under his name.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silirrion View Post
    We wouldn't make the nano in the first place if we didn't feel that it would be useful and at the very least a decent addition to any given professions nano listing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abalz
    LOL

Aodb.info, every link in this thread, and just about every tool link for 3rd party apps has been down for a while now..wonder what's up
    "The Noid" Annoying RK1 Clanners since '05
    Main: Jozephina "Emilin" Inx 220/22 - Ashes to ashes, Dust to dust - A metaphor will never trust
    Alt: Josken "Nixix" Inx 127/12- Obliverate, dominate, self-destruct and activate
    Alt: Front "Lines" Assembly 60/6- Praise me in the name of War, I destroy both rich and poor

See here.

Hey Darkbane, didn't see this issue before so, my question is, how can I get it to save in the AOSkills2 format? Trying to get my implants imported but the option to save layout for AOSkills is greyed out in ImplantHelper.

Great progs btw!

edit: heheh, whattanewb!

Thanks
    Last edited by Szas; Dec 12th, 2005 at 23:27:01.
    "So, how'd you come to the conclusion that anyone disagreeing with you is stupid?"

"Well, it stands to reason, if I didn't think my opinion was right, then it wouldn't be my opinion. Therefore any other opinion must be wrong, thus, stupid."

You need to build before you can save an AOSkills2 file... just hit build and the menu should un-grey (AOSkills wants to know the actual skill mods, not the clusters... so you need to do that step...)

As to the "unable to open database issue", I'll be looking into that further over next day or two, see if I can figure out what's up...

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast