Thread: Agents are too strong

Agents are too strong

Which is why I've come up with following nerfs:

-We should have our perks reduced/increased to 5 second attack time.

-Tranq and Soften Up should check 150% dodge.

- Our mimic should have a larger debuff, like 400 nanoskill and the other debuffs should be two times bigger.

- Then to perks, agent should not be able to train Notum Repulsor that's only fair as we got a 10k heal every 8 seconds making us close to impossible to kill without or with debuffs.

-Our most used weapons should have 60 seconds equip time to prevent hotswapping in most situations, our weapons should not have AS on it only fling shot.

That might help to balance agents a bit, but even then agents would be too strong when it comes to defense and offensive abilities, which is why mimic should only last 1 minute and have the same cast time and recharge otherwise we would still be very hard to kill.
    Last edited by Joachim; Mar 26th, 2008 at 13:11:11.

tell your granma, eastereggs with alcohol are not good for you hmmkay ^^
    Pheddex 220/30/70 trox agent equip

Pheddy 220/30/70 soli crat equip

Pheddette 164/19/42 opi trader equip

Lavidaloco 150/17/30 opi agent equip

Tinytall 200/25/70 opi advy equip

Its the constant AS capping which is OP, they should replace it with burst tbh..
    "Footlight" Agent
    "Weasel" Fixer
    "Hound" Shade
    "Universe" Keeper

Quote Originally Posted by Footlight View Post
    Its the constant AS capping which is OP, they should replace it with burst tbh..
    Good idea, I'll add it in my list.

Quote Originally Posted by Footlight View Post
    Better idea, Make AS work from Sneak, striping it from nearly every other profession and limiting it to once a fight for Agents.
    Ebondevil - Omni Level 220 Agent on Atlantean, Feel free to contact me any time if you have questions, in game or out.
    Varinox - Omni Level 220 Meta-Physicist on Atlantean
    Yamarra - Omni Level 150 Shade on Atlantean

Feel free to send me any tell in game or a Private Message if you require anything.

I agree!
    We could do like mass suicide and delete all our 220 agents, where only in the end only one person deletes his agent!
    and that would be ME!!!

would be fun.

And then FC feels bad and gives agents some updates and we all reroll agent again >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Joachim View Post
    - Then to perks, agent should not be able to train Notum Repulsor that's only fair as we got a 10k heal every 8 seconds making us close to impossible to kill without or with debuffs.
    Bump.

Also, give the poor advies a way to stop us from using that 10k heal, we are sooo overpowered now! The same goes for keepers, we all know they are the nerfest.
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants
    Arrowsmith -- Arafellin -- Alphacenta -- Aesculapias -- Wolfseye -- Lysdexic

TL5 enf twink: im out those MPs are to overpowered

crattey: The Balance Discussion forum. Where common sense goes to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebondevil View Post
    Better idea, Make AS work from Sneak, striping it from nearly every other profession and limiting it to once a fight for Agents.
    Amen. To AS the User must be in sneak and have a sucessful conc/perception check to the target.
    Neophyte Nerf"Shareida"Batted First Order
    Freshman Jefferey"Bailan2"Ginsberg - Retired
    Shareidah - First Order

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    it's written in the bible.
    Matthew 23:13 "and the trader hath casteth bulk trader at the young age of 14. and it was good. and so he hath an extra 260 comp lit and he hath equippeth better ncu's. and it was good too.
    A Producer's point of view

as should instantly drop ur own hp to 1. and they should stop calling it as, it shall from then on be known as kamikaze special attack. all the other profs may ofc keep their regular as.

Quote Originally Posted by Joachim View Post
    our weapons should also have burst instead of AS to ease down our offensive abilities a bit. .
    That might cap, fling at the most otherwise no specials.
    President of ShadowMercs

Quote Originally Posted by Ixiaan View Post
    That might cap, fling at the most otherwise no specials.
    You got a point there, I'll edit it.

Good time to nerf the prof i'm leveling ;(

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP