Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: How long did you camp your spirit shroud?

Heh good idea, Regi.

My orgmate Chriande just hit 666 NS kills w/o drop. She'd love to see others in the same boat sharing their woes
    To all you Enforcers:
    You are the core of the team. You have an overwhelming presence, such that mobs never dare even look at your doc. In battle, you fall before your teammates do, and even then you alway give a good account of yourself to your foes. By excelling in crowd control, you make yourself a valuable tool to any team. Take a beating with a smile, tank with pride. Be faithful to the Enforcer's Creed: "Hugging reclaim, so that you don't have to."

Author of Fundamentals of Tanking

Emicrisis
    L220/23 Opifex Doctor Emislicer L220/20 Atrox Enforcer Emiphne L220/17 Solitus Shade

Quit game in Sept 07. Have fun, guys

Well, I demand planet-wide announcement when Siorai get his shroud (if ever). And actually - make it all RK- wide

Quote Originally Posted by kemi View Post
    Man the guy loggin in his alt to loot must have been really pissed off...
    If it had been me with an alt that needed shroud, I would have had them logged out right next to the body or somewhere else close ;P
    Kacey "Regidoc" Stych
    Former President of Valor Eternal and joined it's ranks again!
    {doc setup} {enforcer setup}
    {doc perks} {enforcer perks}
    Alts:Chiana "Infinitenull" Natsume, Rien "Daeminess" Shaina, Little "Miissy" Smith, Preytorian
    Your type is: SEA. 11% of respondents so far fall into that type. Socializer 73% Explorer 66% Achiever 46% Killer 13%
    System Message: Offline message from Means on Sat 17 Nov 2007 19:48 GMT: Means: This lag is really bad...

1332 at the moment, I've been slacking recently. If it drops on 1337 then I'm sorry, but I'm retiring the toon and rerolling, that would be so unbelievably stereotypical that I couldn't live with myself.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Grumpy "Siorai" Oldgit - 220.25 Clan Atrox Doctor - Screenshot - Equip (old)

First trox doc on RK1 using Blades of Boltar.

My Spirit Shroud Hell - Over 1400 kills with no drop.

Ok Siorai, don't forget not to choose Atrox when you reroll :P
    Epolass 220/27 Eternalist Dedicated nurse
    Secretairepo 194/10 Dictator-wanabe Taking the path to TL7
    Hiddenpolas 150/11 Spectre with a nice blood cloak
    President of ACF Douce folie

Quote Originally Posted by Mereditche View Post
    I can't care less about the balancing. Afterwards, the same people will still be whining on forums, the rest will adapt as always.

Got aggro from one scourge and it dropped
    Biggest lie of the century

Quote Originally Posted by Mavritanic View Post
    Make clan PvP zerg-bot is destroy pvp-action in AO.

Tnx!

Siorai ... if the toon xfer system ever happens, I'll come get you a shroud if you pay the 2 xfer fees
    Theonara: "...but if I weren't married, some days I'd offer to kiss you. You just make too much sense. "
    Maeventura: "Sigh, once again I can but only bow for hyde's wisdom."

...."Social" keys, lightbars, wen-wens......Better tabbing!

... First Troxdoc with QL300 symbs (AO 17.0 pre-Albtraum guide) ... as well as first with 12 of 13 Alpha symbs.
    ... First TL1 Clanner with Omni-Armed Forces armor (pics) (pointless yet hawt)

<original UI hacker ... when not actively playing AO ... email = 'hyde [at] athenpaladins • org'>

Kills: 103
    Killed by: 3
    [Vicinity Loot Messages] Niodemus looted Spirit Shroud of the Infantry from Remains of Notum Scourge.

Do you see the horizon?
    Immediately above the ground the skies seem to begin...
    and if I were there I'd bet I could reach the sky...
    but here it appears I am too small

Researcher of AO-Universe

have given up, well over 300 kills and only thing of note was a 275 AAD foot

Quote Originally Posted by jjones2666 View Post
    have given up, well over 300 kills and only thing of note was a 275 AAD foot
    You gave up early! At least become a veteran scourge slayer like some of us with well over 1k kills and still no shroud. Yes I gave up awhile ago when I realised that if it wasn't going to drop in the first 1200 kills or so, it wasn't going to drop at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Malosar View Post
    Yes I gave up awhile ago when I realised that if it wasn't going to drop in the first 1200 kills or so, it wasn't going to drop at all.

You gave up to early!!! You gotta get atleast 1337 kills before you can give up

I gave up, and I didn't even start. It's face-staringly evident that the shroud takes too much work to be even remotely worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePartisan View Post
    I gave up, and I didn't even start. It's face-staringly evident that the shroud takes too much work to be even remotely worth it.
    You'd think that yes, then you see one scourge and you think 'hey, why dont i just kill that one, you never know....' two hours later your first monitor goes out the window...
    ALTS: Alienhunter, Moonglum, Quellist, Quellcrist, Jesharet

Quote Originally Posted by Neista View Post
    You'd think that yes, then you see one scourge and you think 'hey, why dont i just kill that one, you never know....' two hours later your first monitor goes out the window...
    And then you pass a few hundread and you think "well, I've come this far" and a few hundread turns into a thousand and suddenly it's an obsession, you just can't bring yourself to think you killed a thousand scourges for nothing, so you persist. And every time you think about giving up you think "But it could drop off the next scourge, might as well try one more".

I might start an online spport group for shroud farmers.
    Grumpy "Siorai" Oldgit - 220.25 Clan Atrox Doctor - Screenshot - Equip (old)

First trox doc on RK1 using Blades of Boltar.

My Spirit Shroud Hell - Over 1400 kills with no drop.

<-- Soldier...

But anyways... I gave up after 1 kill :/ I'm not patient
    Ofab - Doctor [e]
    Clipfury - Soldier
    R22866281602 - Bureaucrat
    Icey2 - Soldier [deleted]
    First to receive an infraction worth 1337 points.

Bump this thread for Black Atroxes!

I'm at 170 atm, but the number is growing fast, think I'll go with Exarch robe in the meantime to look ubah!
    Chevastagaz 220/30 Keeper (Damage maniac) Setup
    Herogimpus2 220/15 Doc
    Corraya 220/20 Keeper (PvP n00b Keeper) Setup
    Dragondar 220/7 NT

Quote Originally Posted by Siorai View Post
    And then you pass a few hundread and you think "well, I've come this far" and a few hundread turns into a thousand and suddenly it's an obsession, you just can't bring yourself to think you killed a thousand scourges for nothing, so you persist. And every time you think about giving up you think "But it could drop off the next scourge, might as well try one more".

I might start an online spport group for shroud farmers.
    Lol, bump. Once it drops you find yourself going back again too.

Around 10-15 kills and it dropped. I just got bored and decided to go camp it for a bit. Turned out to be a lucky day.
    Malentor - Doctor

Every time someone bumps this thread, a RK1 troxdoc cries.
    Theonara: "...but if I weren't married, some days I'd offer to kiss you. You just make too much sense. "
    Maeventura: "Sigh, once again I can but only bow for hyde's wisdom."

...."Social" keys, lightbars, wen-wens......Better tabbing!

... First Troxdoc with QL300 symbs (AO 17.0 pre-Albtraum guide) ... as well as first with 12 of 13 Alpha symbs.
    ... First TL1 Clanner with Omni-Armed Forces armor (pics) (pointless yet hawt)

<original UI hacker ... when not actively playing AO ... email = 'hyde [at] athenpaladins • org'>

Quote Originally Posted by Doctorhyde View Post
    Every time someone bumps this thread, a RK1 troxdoc cries.
    Lol

Siorai, I'm gonna get my baby rk1 trox advy to pen just to bestow you some trox melee adv luck and help you out

Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast