Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Program override

Program override

FC seems to be digging lockouts lately, why don't make PU 50% NR check but with a 1-2min lockout to make it useful.

As of now, I sometimes pop slugs getting ready to alpha, and it runs out sooner than I land PU spamming it nonstop for 2mins.
    Fixer - Solja Lite
    Adv - Forgotten lubchild
    Trader - Nerfed Professional

PO first, then slugs. Rookie mistake!

But yeah, a 2-5minute lockdown on PO and 50% NR check would be lovely, make it remove more buffs too while at it.
    Biggest lie of the century

Quote Originally Posted by Mavritanic View Post
    Make clan PvP zerg-bot is destroy pvp-action in AO.

Tnx!

Perhaps RRFE for the agents who like to self cast RRFE and then switch to doc and laugh at us fixers

Or maybe just an "Anti-Herkulease" proc.
    The guy never dies.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiamin View Post
    PO first, then slugs. Rookie mistake!

But yeah, a 2-5minute lockdown on PO and 50% NR check would be lovely, make it remove more buffs too while at it.
    By the time slugs pop, the adv has put up acro again.

The smart ones have alrdy learnt to pay attention to it when I'm around
    Fixer - Solja Lite
    Adv - Forgotten lubchild

Quote Originally Posted by Racatti View Post
    By the time slugs pop, the adv has put up acro again.

The smart ones have alrdy learnt to pay attention to it when I'm around
    Just lure them with you, you know, trick them with juicy fixer candy and when they're far away from their friends.... *BAM* you start spamming PO to kingdom come!
    If it all fails, you could always just stand there and live forever, that's why we have no proper dmg ain't it?

Tnx!

Here's a idea give Fixers a 0% NR check nano that makes all their skills and attacks take 25% longer to recharge and all fixer ones 25% less time to recharge and also makes their NCU more suseptible to fixer hostile nano's, I mean fixers are suppose to be hackers, why do we have to cut through Nanoresist, thats the front door. We need nano's that disguise themselves as friendly to get in the NCU then run a hostile program from within it :P

Quote Originally Posted by Shonta View Post
    Here's a idea give Fixers a 0% NR check nano that makes all their skills and attacks take 25% longer to recharge and all fixer ones 25% less time to recharge and also makes their NCU more suseptible to fixer hostile nano's, I mean fixers are suppose to be hackers, why do we have to cut through Nanoresist, thats the front door. We need nano's that disguise themselves as friendly to get in the NCU then run a hostile program from within it :P
    Haha, well said =)

But most don't even have IP in B&E.

Tnx!

I like the cut o yer jib, Shonta. It would be pretty cool to at least have a nano to cast on someone where all negative nanobuffs are concealed as a normal nano. init debuff under the guise of a 8 hour comps or something.
    Screwed over for the last time.

Go find a new game to play, this one no longer deserves respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiamin View Post
    Just lure them with you, you know, trick them with juicy fixer candy and when they're far away from their friends.... *BAM* you start spamming PO to kingdom come!
    If it all fails, you could always just stand there and live forever, that's why we have no proper dmg ain't it?
    Dunno bout rk1, but good advs you can't just stand and tank forever on rk2

Once slugs run out you don't have a chance at killing em, forcing you to take a sightseeing tour worths about 3mins.

Which brings us to rescaling most of our perks, but that's another thread.
    Fixer - Solja Lite
    Adv - Forgotten lubchild

On RK1 either.

Once slugs run out you don't have a chance at killing em, forcing you to take a sightseeing tour worths about 3mins.

Which brings us to rescaling most of our perks, but that's another thread.
    Never really had a problem tanking advies. There are exceptions but as a general rule, I've never had that problem since getting our new team hot.

Tnx!

Average ones are no problem indeed, vs em however, I hardly need PO to kill either

Shud try Scumtron and his 1.1k+ regulars, which I honestly have no idea how the f he does, since Racsyka barely hits over 900 with essentially the same setup and weapons save 250+ towers.
    Last edited by Racatti; Mar 10th, 2009 at 20:11:56.
    Fixer - Solja Lite
    Adv - Forgotten lubchild

Average ones are no problem indeed, vs em however, I hardly need PU to kill either

Shud try Scumtron and his 1.1k+ regulars, which I honestly have no idea how the f he does, since Racsyka barely hits over 900 with essentially the same setup and weapons save 250+ towers.
    I'm sure there are plenty of advies I can't stand toe to toe on both servers, not like it matters anyway, I'm not gonna be able to kill them anyway =D

Tnx!

Ok, last BS round I did a little testing.

2 x 220 omni advs at around 2.1K NR, did nothing but spam PO on them for 25mins.

Out of the roughly 100-150 tries, 3 landed.

Sometimes even LICC took 10+ tries to land, but that's at least spammable, even tho I run out of pool twice before landing it.

No comment.
    Last edited by Racatti; Mar 10th, 2009 at 20:11:42.
    Fixer - Solja Lite
    Adv - Forgotten lubchild

Average ones are no problem indeed, vs em however, I hardly need PU to kill either

Rac, you confuse me. PU? PO. Unless you're bringing Power Up into this as well.

It will always have a random landing rate with the NR check.
    But it's rather strange that a nano that completely anhiliates caster profession and one that makes agents unable to CH is spammable.

Not that I think PO should be spammable but it should have a lower NR check and like you suggested racatti, to compensate for the annoyingness, let it have cooldown period.

Tnx!

2-3% is not random landing rate for me, it's utter ****.
    Fixer - Solja Lite
    Adv - Forgotten lubchild

Another BS, another couple advs, lot less tries, didn't land once.

Shud fraps a round.
    Fixer - Solja Lite
    Adv - Forgotten lubchild

Don't think anyone has enough HD space for a movie of a fixer trying to land PO

I dunno what you're trying to prove, you could read it off auno that it wont land more than once a year.

Tnx!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast