Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Show us your DOC!

Here's Red. TBH I change my gear daily depending on what I'm doing, so when you see me I might look totally different. When blitzing RK missions I trade my proactive pants for the NR from Gilthars Winter Pants. Proactive chest for hard solos where I dont have time to DoT or PvP and Azure for heavy DoTing. What you see there is my "PvP" setup except that I had on my spirit-tech circlet (shades ftw when posing). By PvP I mean I had a duel with a 220 crat and that seemed like the best setup at the time. I'll IPR to shottie for real PvP if LE doesn't muck that up.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...97669512sbqkQS

Soon I'll have chosen pads and an evil ant helmet, so I'll be rocking a whole new style.
    Last edited by RedKross; Nov 6th, 2005 at 10:58:24.
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Now please, go hide into empty can of tomato juice, mail yourself to Mexico, and dont forget to write on a package "i'm looking for a clue".
    Quote Originally Posted by Hacre View Post
    Seriously, did you think before posting, or did ... you just [smash] your face into the keyboard a few times then hit Submit?

I don't have enough time to search through all of them but can someone give me a link to one with a doc in a battle med suit

Last edited by Kristal; Nov 13th, 2005 at 09:32:33.

Kristal, what skin is that?
    Gimmeh!

Quote Originally Posted by Sahandra
    Kristal, what skin is that?
    Gimmeh!

http://ao-forum.gamigo.de/showthread.php?t=37125
    220 Agent + :: 220 Doctor + :: 220 Soldier + :: 220 Enforcer + :: 220 Bureaucrat + :: 217 Adventurer + :: 217 Trader + :: 159 Engineer :: 112 Fixer

Inferno Travelguides

Oh, in German.. how nice :P

Thanks

gah stupid link wont work, well im wearing jame, cure for baldness, full pred, and doctors pill pack atm lolz
    Last edited by underminded; Nov 17th, 2005 at 02:45:00.

Quote Originally Posted by pheonix5670
    I don't have enough time to search through all of them but can someone give me a link to one with a doc in a battle med suit
    http://cdharris.net/multi/tel191.jpg
    Teljanin at an odd angle.
    Sorhan 220/30/70 fix * Aeschines 220/30/70 crat * Mengqi 220/30/70 sol * Hephaistion 220/30/67 adv
    President of the Obsidian Order - Join us today!

Updated my pic - check the sig
    ACCOUNT STATUS
    Cancelled

WoW ftw.

What are you hoovering.
    GlaDos: There was even going to be a party for you. A big party, that all of your friends were invited to. I invited your best friend, 'the Companion Cube'. Of course, he couldn't come, because you murdered him. All your other friends couldn't come either, because you don't have any other friends because of how unlikable you are. It says so right here in your personnel file; 'Unlikable. Liked by no one. A bitter unlikable loner whose passing shall not be mourned.' SHALL NOT BE MOURNED. That's exactly what it says. Very formal. Very official. It also says you were adopted. So that's funny too.

"Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are even incapable of forming such opinions." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Cheapthrill
    What are you hoovering.
    It took me a few seconds to figure out what you were talking about...but then... LMAO!!!
    ACCOUNT STATUS
    Cancelled

WoW ftw.

lol

Dark Front
    Deathstalker Owner of Spasmodic Assault Rifle
    Brucelee2003: Hit, switch target, hit, switch target, avoid pvp. Works.
    Divine001: That's not even funny DS. You're not welcome here.
    randomletter: people with AS/SA/dimach combos are dangers to an adv while other profs are totally immune
    randomletter: You only win due to the unfair crat advantage. Namely advs have 0 experience.

Former Bureaucrat Professional Shevaya's Avatar
    My little Level 130/AI10 doctor:

HAMMERTIME!
    Last edited by Shevaya; Feb 13th, 2006 at 02:14:21.
    Retired 220/20 Bureaucrat Shevaya
    Retired 220/18 Doctor Jezzara
    Retired 218/16 Soldier Alliya

My Doc. Lame pic ;P

Nanomage for the win. Docine.
    22023 Docine Eternalist
    22023 aAnon Soldier
    22030 Nonih Crat
    219 ? 19 Nonstopp Shade
    220 ? 30 Noonkeep Keppur

›»» People use the freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought they barely use.

Quote Originally Posted by Jorgzen
    2hb looks teh pimp on anybody!
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Now please, go hide into empty can of tomato juice, mail yourself to Mexico, and dont forget to write on a package "i'm looking for a clue".
    Quote Originally Posted by Hacre View Post
    Seriously, did you think before posting, or did ... you just [smash] your face into the keyboard a few times then hit Submit?

Quote Originally Posted by RedKross
    By PvP I mean I had a duel with a 220 crat and that seemed like the best setup at the time. I'll IPR to shottie for real PvP if LE doesn't muck that up.
    Go bow!!!
    Ubuntu is for people who can't understand unix.

Quote Originally Posted by RedKross
    2hb looks teh pimp on anybody!
    You know you want that big hammer =D

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast