Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Show us your DOC!

Got lots of pics of our lil doc's, Mothadoc and I.

Old pics, new pics, party pics, fighting pics.

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...mgid=128977102
    Jadebabey - 220 Soldier
    Calley - 220 Doctor
    Jadebabe - 212 Bureaucrat RK1
    Jadebabe - 220 Doctor
    Littlejade - 215 Bureaucrat
    Jadebaby - 204 Fixer

bump for bum pictures
    Rolfor 220/26/70 Nanomage Doctor [Setup] No task too hard - no compromise - updated
    Rolfolol 220/28/70 Atrox Keeper [PvP Setup] [PvM DD Setup] - updated
    Ralfxore 165/22/42 Opifish Fixer [Setup]
    - updated
    Rolflol 216/15/34 Atrox Nano Technician
    Peon of SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    I dont discriminate, i hate everyone equally much.
    War.
    War never changes.

Punk
    Fixer/Enf/NT/Soldier/Doctor/Agent/Crat/Keeper/Engi

what's that weap that most 220 docs are using? looks like a grenade launcher

my doc may only be lvl 39, but I MIGHT eventually get higher and get a grenade-launcher-looking-thingy

Quote Originally Posted by Bleodemm
    what's that weap that most 220 docs are using? looks like a grenade launcher

my doc may only be lvl 39, but I MIGHT eventually get higher and get a grenade-launcher-looking-thingy
    Massive Bolt Charger aka Mighty Big Cewk

Quote Originally Posted by Rolfor
    He have learned from the best. Too bad im Nanogimp and got beaten by my Padawan ;\
    At least you didn't get beaten in the arts of spaming yet (even though he's coming close)
    Former NT Professional and post count farmer.

Goodbye everyone, it has been a blast.

220 Agent + :: 220 Doctor + :: 220 Soldier + :: 220 Enforcer + :: 220 Bureaucrat + :: 217 Adventurer + :: 217 Trader + :: 159 Engineer :: 112 Fixer

Inferno Travelguides

My doc: Irna
    Don't take life too seriously -- you'll never get out of it alive.

Irna - RK1 - Doctor

What is with all the sexi doctors? :S *feels so fugly in is carb and exarchs*

High levels just get sexier and sexier. Unless you use a combined helmet.
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Now please, go hide into empty can of tomato juice, mail yourself to Mexico, and dont forget to write on a package "i'm looking for a clue".
    Quote Originally Posted by Hacre View Post
    Seriously, did you think before posting, or did ... you just [smash] your face into the keyboard a few times then hit Submit?

Latest pic

I guess the doc cookie cutter look, just swap bow/rifle/carbine/shotty, but hey its sexy and still more options than a sold :P
    GlaDos: There was even going to be a party for you. A big party, that all of your friends were invited to. I invited your best friend, 'the Companion Cube'. Of course, he couldn't come, because you murdered him. All your other friends couldn't come either, because you don't have any other friends because of how unlikable you are. It says so right here in your personnel file; 'Unlikable. Liked by no one. A bitter unlikable loner whose passing shall not be mourned.' SHALL NOT BE MOURNED. That's exactly what it says. Very formal. Very official. It also says you were adopted. So that's funny too.

"Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are even incapable of forming such opinions." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Cheapthrill
    Latest pic

I guess the doc cookie cutter look, just swap bow/rifle/carbine/shotty, but hey its sexy and still more options than a sold :P
    W00t ithy! never underestimate the powarr of ze ralf side o_=
    Rolfor 220/26/70 Nanomage Doctor [Setup] No task too hard - no compromise - updated
    Rolfolol 220/28/70 Atrox Keeper [PvP Setup] [PvM DD Setup] - updated
    Ralfxore 165/22/42 Opifish Fixer [Setup]
    - updated
    Rolflol 216/15/34 Atrox Nano Technician
    Peon of SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    I dont discriminate, i hate everyone equally much.
    War.
    War never changes.

ewww get rid of that ugly helm. get a cfb or just use shades or something. even a AI hood would be > than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Now please, go hide into empty can of tomato juice, mail yourself to Mexico, and dont forget to write on a package "i'm looking for a clue".
    Quote Originally Posted by Hacre View Post
    Seriously, did you think before posting, or did ... you just [smash] your face into the keyboard a few times then hit Submit?

That helmet is only on for the looks

bump
    220 Agent + :: 220 Doctor + :: 220 Soldier + :: 220 Enforcer + :: 220 Bureaucrat + :: 217 Adventurer + :: 217 Trader + :: 159 Engineer :: 112 Fixer

Inferno Travelguides

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast