Thread: Twinking

Twinking

Saw an agent with a ql 50 perennium sniper, and CAS on. I'm just trying to figure out how he managed the former. the latter is almost feasible as it was an atrox. That's something i'll never be able to figure it out.
    Liaoxun- 203 Meta-Physicist, Member of Valor Eternal.

One of those MP's with full control of their pets.

mite help a lil if youd share the lvl of the agent w/ us
    Mad as a Hatter
    Devil Inside's official mascot

Lol, sorry it was level 8. Thought I had stated the level.

A level 2 agent have one on, I forgot the name. It really isnt that hard at around 8, had a guide, but cant seem, to find it.
    Deviation
    Kayze

Applicant of Eternal Fury

╔╗╔╦╗╔╗ ║║╦╔╗║║
    ║║║║║║╗ ╠╣║╔╝║║
    ╚╝║║║╚╝ ║║╩╚═╚╝

Hmm, I wonder if I could somehow manage it. Probably not. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Liaoxun
    Hmm, I wonder if I could somehow manage it. Probably not. Oh well.
    Twinking something like that on is cool and all, but for me it really comes down to one point: will the time investment involved in making it work that early be worth the possible benefits?

In this case, I'd say no.
    Glyffix
    General of South of Heaven
    Fixer of RKII
    "Lean, mean, sand in the Vaseline."

There are several guides that deal with different aspects of twinking and, specifically, twinking for agents. If you are really interested in the subject, try to find them and read.

But, basically, all you need to equip a peren at low level is enough NCUs. Getting enough NCUs is the tricky part, the rest isn't.

251 point in rifle is not hard to get; you implant it as high as you can, FP trader, ask another agent or trader to give you a + 131 wrangle and drain some mobs as much as you can (or as much as your NCUs allow you) (you may need to ask your friend to refresh the wrangle).

AS requirement should not be hard to meet either. You have a good crit scope, right? TSVEs buff AS very nicely. Throw in some imps and, if you still haven't met the requirements, polish it of with an agent AS buff.

That's just basics, more experienced twinkers can probaly share more tips and tricks.

stepping imps sta/agi/str, CL ones on the side. Lots of money and time.

It is possible as said by valvs^^. AS is easy with a ql250 targeting scope on. Rifle is pretty easy too once u have the NCU. A combination of wrangle, drain, high imps and UA + exp (or rifle mastery from soldier) = very high QL.

High level NCU's/belts : FP trader and CL buff.

Treatment for imps? Get a high level implant diss clinic in (better stats than standard treat library).

Agents are pretty easy to twink as the rifle buffs are not self only like a lot of professions out there (my fixer gave me a real headache equipping a SPB).

My 25 agent is wearing a ql60 peren that isn't oe. When I find the right rifle it will be goin up to around ql120ish ( not yet got exact numbers ).

why do it? Tower wars for one. Even if not it's just fun to spend a few days messing around with a low char just for the hell of it. Especially if u have a main that requires in excess of 50M xp for one level
    Azzreal : 191 / 10 Clan Fixer

Why is it a lot of the spiders ingame only have 4 legs?

Quote Originally Posted by Keldros
    What, you really thought LE stood for Lost Eden?

No, it's gonna be Lag everywhere.
    Subscription Cancelled

A level 50 perennium sniper requires only 251 rifle and 126 aimed shot.

The buffs to get it on would be simple. Take the shot raises aimed shot by 130 (47 NCU). Since NCU would be at a luxury at level 8, the other option is to get on a high level targetting scope - vision enhancer. To do that at low level, you can get a fixer to cast a few perception buffs and throw it on (blood makes noise and karma harvest would net you 237 perception).

A 131 wrangle (58 MCU) and enexpected attack (120 rifle - 42 NCU) would get you there even if you had 0 in your rifle skill before that.

The main problem for this is of course getting the NCU to get the buffs. Between a combination of implants and comp lit buffing, you could get in some reasonable NCU chips, switch to a set of carb armor for the extra NCU, and you'd be in business.

CAS armor requires str and stamina. With an essence buff from an enfo and IC from a doc, you could start by raising those 2 by as much as 47 points. Triple implanting those stats with implants as high as you could get in at that level would net you at least another 25 points to each. In addition to the str/stamina you could put into the stats by level 8 (especially as an atrox), you could easily be up to about 100 on those 2 stats. That would correspond to about ql35 CAS. i'm not sure what ql organic armor starts at, but its fairly close to there, so that would be easy to equip at that point.

The real problem overall would be having the army of people you'd need for buffing and the cash to pick up all the implants, carb, low level CAS, not to mention the ql50 sniper.

Once all the buffs wore off, you'd basically be a paperweight because of how oe'd everything would be... but you'd sure look cool, right?

What is the lowest level an agent using FP: Trader could get complit buffed to 361?

EDIT: I'm willing to twink, but I don't want to spend 50M and weeks doing it.

I believe there is a very nice guide in agent forum showing step-by-step how to do it for level 10 Atrox agent.

Pretty easy at lvl 8...
    CAS goes down as far as ql 33 (the lowest ql i've seen anyway) which only required 97 Sta and 90 Str with only Behe and IC you only need to figure out how to get 40 Sta and 33 Str which is rather easy gainable with imps...
    Perennium is as stated before as ql 50 only requirements of 251 rifle and 126 aimedshot... 126 AS is easy if your clan get Solitus Shadowbreed that's +1000 perception slap on a high ql scope and you got about twice as much as u need... Rifle 251 is also easy just wrangle 131 and unexpected atatck and those 251 are in...
    Neophyte/Sergeant/Tactician Escritores - Proud General of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 220/27/56 - Soldier - Equip - outdated...
    Poacher Overpoweredz - Proud UC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 169/9/X - ADV - Equip outdated
    Chiropractor/Tactician Kartoon - Proud SC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 150/12/12 - Doctor - TL5 PvP incoming. Under construction.
    Also a Freshman Crat, Freshman/Student/Squire/Captain Keep, Freshman/Phreaker/Scout Fix and a bunch of other tower punks and alts...
    Soldier Weaponrack: Anger of Xan, Dreadloch Modified Shark, Amplified KOC-Type 13, Lord Of Anger, AHF, SRPB, KOC-Type 12, KOEC-Type 3, 179-214-237 Coop, Supernova, Omni-Flamer.
    Gromulator: Go troll in your cavern , mr happy Bunny.
    Romaas about lvl 49 soldier BS twinks using CDR's
    Quote Originally Posted by Romaas View Post
    at 49 its totally awesome damage.