Thread: Where do Shadowbreed items drop now?

Where do Shadowbreed items drop now?

well i've asked around and some ppl say inferno only, some say pen only, i got my SB at 205 long ago before sl mishs, since then all dungeons have been changed in sl it seems. Can anyone confirm where it drops? we need new info for this.

pen custodian dungeon directly next to Vanya's temple. i was there about 3 weeks ago & they were dropping. mobs are only about lvl 205 so kills are fairly easy depending on your prof & people you go with.

Is'nt that an unred place? I'm not trying to lose faction, need some reedeemed to get em off of.

Sorrow for omni's or if not Inferno access yet, there's dungeon in Glacier Hill.
    Forever - 205 Agent
    Everlasting - 196 Keeper

Last night I dreamed I was eating a giant marshmallow. This morning my pillow was gone.

Sorrow in inferno for redeemed mobs. There are two, one level 210 one level 215..err..I think maybe 205/210..its been a while =)

I think that dungeon you're talking about in Glacier is borked now because its a mission location--I looked a lot around those parts for custodians about a month or two ago..found none.
    ----Exceptional, The Vanguard.
    211/14
    My Equip

Quote Originally Posted by Exceptional
    I think that dungeon you're talking about in Glacier is borked now because its a mission location--I looked a lot around those parts for custodians about a month or two ago..found none.
    Aww, what a shame :/
    Forever - 205 Agent
    Everlasting - 196 Keeper

Last night I dreamed I was eating a giant marshmallow. This morning my pillow was gone.

also rough 25%ish droprate from zods and 100% droprate from the beast.
    The ghost of forgotten wars.

Ok, I've been up and down that dungeon next to glacier hill, nothing, pulled 3-4 inf solo mishs, nothing, tried the custodian boss mob in sorrow, apparently I can't solo that kind of damage:/, even my pets health plummets after 5 or so hits...

Arrgh just make sb a type of quest or something where it's a guaranteed reward instead of this frustration.

they drop like crazy from pen missions...we must have let 5 per mission rot on corpses because we weren't 205 yet.

I've never seen one in a mission, and I've done quite a few.. (ado/pen/inf).

Those mobs at Sorrow are doable at 210 solo for most characters, I'd say. I solo'd each of them at 208.

Get a friend/guildie out there and you will be able to kill them easy. I'd say its about a 50% droprate for each side's SB crystal.
    ----Exceptional, The Vanguard.
    211/14
    My Equip

wheres the neutral ones drop thou? O.o
    Mephistobane-220/18 Neutral Adventurer - My Character
    proud General of The Final Stand - Multi-Game Gaming Community: AO Division

Need Basic Armor? BUY SOME TODAY!

Neutral City For Rent

want tolaugh? - maybe cry?

Quote Originally Posted by mephistobane
    The dungeon near Vanya. Drops redeemed and neut.
    Chak - Back in the fold, completely clueless.

Rahmorak - I saw the events of 9/11 (or 11/9 for the rest of us ) unfold whilst playing AO, an experience shared across countries and nationalities. It was a moment where we saw the best (people all overthe world coming together in shock, grief and support) and the worst (e.g. cries of 'lets nuke <insert country>'), but it was a moment that would not have been possible but for the world of the internet and MMOs.
    In this medium we transcend boundaries, in here it matters not what the colour of your skin is, the religion to which you do or don't belong, whether you are 15 or 50, and whether or not you have a crippling disability. It is a nation of its own, where everyone starts out on equal terms and can forge friendships without superficial, cultural and nationlistic barriers.

got 2 clan SBs in the mentioned dungeon in 30 minutes, also saw a neut one.

Quote Originally Posted by mephistobane
    Unknow path drops also from Sorrow.
    Forever - 205 Agent
    Everlasting - 196 Keeper

Solo Penumbra missions seem to drop more than team missions, haven't seen many in Inferno...

I think my record was 5 SB's in one solo mission at level 195 Shame that they are unique and you can't upload them, but not use them until 205...
    Lorna, 209/13 Trader on Die Neue Welt
    Jaegerin 220/21 Adenturer equip
    Yeuh 220/20 Doctor equip
    General of Midnight Syndicate

- Live long and prosper, but not at the expense of your comrades