Thread: Character Transfer

Character Transfer

"During the course of the 16.4 update series we are also going to be testing a new character transfer system. This is being tested in order to evaluate the potential of offering this as a.paid service that will allow players to transfer between dimensions for a fee."

Hexxous, are you coming here or are we coming there?

Quote Originally Posted by Funkling View Post
    "During the course of the 16.4 update series we are also going to be testing a new character transfer system. This is being tested in order to evaluate the potential of offering this as a.paid service that will allow players to transfer between dimensions for a fee."

Hexxous, are you coming here or are we coming there?
    The words "agents unite" suddenly got a new meaning, as I pictured EVERY SINGLE AGENT moving to the same server.

Would be fun, wouldn't it?

Didn't you guys know, Hexous is in perk reset.

Your coming here...I'd rather have you spend your money to come to our ubah server than me spend mine to go to that POS rk1 BS!!!! And yes...I am in perk reset atm...but I went ahead and put all my perks back into their rightfull spots because I refuse to settle for anything less than 300 symbiants....Since it is possible to get MOST in and I need ai 28/burden/red belt etc... So...I'll be stuck with gimp ass AR untill I get the nessicary stuff to begin my perk reset again.

SO YOUR COMING HERE!!!

~HeXcUsE~
    [Team] Nautys: Oh crap! there's bout 6 clams inc. all orange names to me ***team kills 3, others flee***
    [Team] Nautys: U not on team-window, Hex..
    [Team] Hexous: Remains of <clanner1>
    [Team] Hexous: Oh s**t! Im dead
    [Team] Hexous: wait.. no im not ***brief pause***
    [Team] Hexous: Remains of <clanner2>
    [Team] Hexous: other one got away =/ ***2 minutes pass, Hex still not back***
    [Team] Nautys: Hrm.. where Hex got to now?
    [Team] Hexous: Remains of <clanner3> ...Got um
    ~~~ Hexous 220/23 Agent ~~~ Yes...your daddys in The Untouchables

http://www.theuntouchables.ru/

Its a date.

Rompa bar or Reets?

Hexous > You

I <3 u Hex

Hexous your gimp ass AR is around 15-20k right? when your setup will be done u'll have like 53k m8 u'll be able to perk GMs muahahaha
    Contra
    Urynt
    Malraux
    Fontane
    Critbull
    Cleanex
    Fontane2

Quote Originally Posted by HeXoUs View Post
    Your coming here...I'd rather have you spend your money to come to our ubah server than me spend mine to go to that POS rk1 BS!!!! And yes...I am in perk reset atm...but I went ahead and put all my perks back into their rightfull spots because I refuse to settle for anything less than 300 symbiants....Since it is possible to get MOST in and I need ai 28/burden/red belt etc... So...I'll be stuck with gimp ass AR untill I get the nessicary stuff to begin my perk reset again.

SO YOUR COMING HERE!!!

~HeXcUsE~
    If someone gives me the money in order to transfer to Rimor (and back) I'll go there and try gank him
    Last edited by Kinkstaah; Sep 23rd, 2006 at 16:53:04.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkstaah View Post
    If someone gives me the money in order to transfer to Rimor (and back) I'll go there and try gank him
    Consider it done

(but only if you fraps it)
    Demoness Devilry Evile
    220/23 Solitus Carekeeper - equip
    [Drama on Atlantean]
    [The act of denying reality]
    Accounts expired and retired to RK4
    [Goodbye everyone, it has been a blast]

This should be interesting.
    Onlyman Level 220/23 - Agent
    General of Dark Front

In any case, it will be nice with a influx of "new" players. Hopefully not only the social rejects will use this opportunity.
    Kaisho - 220|27|70 - Agent
    Thomboy - 220|22|62 - Soldier
    Anarkali - 220|28|59 - Engineer
    Caesar - 220|30|70 - Bureaucrat
    ------------------------
    Ultima Ratio Regum
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by bonzay1 View Post
    to bad u are a trash U HAVE LACK AT TALKING