Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: For those who said it was impossible..

Dont forget to tell them the adonis > penumbra quest is the hardest part of all this, the rest is easy :P
    ex

grats kev.... really nice work

Awesome job very nicely done.

How many slayers did it take to solo all 3 bosses in ToTW. As i noticed that Uklesh almost had the one in your first screenie beat. How did the Slayer fair against Atzur.

First screenie only shows Uklesh HP and not the Slayers...

Quote Originally Posted by kevoupe
    I had a high lvl person in team for the quests but it didn't matter I still got 75% of a level on the ones with 'xp boost', I just termed it off each time. Yes I started all these quests already at lvl 60.
    Cashinc you where saying?
    Neophyte/Sergeant/Tactician Escritores - Proud General of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 220/27/56 - Soldier - Equip - outdated...
    Poacher Overpoweredz - Proud UC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 169/9/X - ADV - Equip outdated
    Chiropractor/Tactician Kartoon - Proud SC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 150/12/12 - Doctor - TL5 PvP incoming. Under construction.
    Also a Freshman Crat, Freshman/Student/Squire/Captain Keep, Freshman/Phreaker/Scout Fix and a bunch of other tower punks and alts...
    Soldier Weaponrack: Anger of Xan, Dreadloch Modified Shark, Amplified KOC-Type 13, Lord Of Anger, AHF, SRPB, KOC-Type 12, KOEC-Type 3, 179-214-237 Coop, Supernova, Omni-Flamer.
    Gromulator: Go troll in your cavern , mr happy Bunny.
    Romaas about lvl 49 soldier BS twinks using CDR's
    Quote Originally Posted by Romaas View Post
    at 49 its totally awesome damage.

Talking

wow
    i'm impress with the ring quest...i remember doing ring for scheol quest..and my ma was lv60....ding!...lv61 ..had to start all over. ^_^ if only i knew one can terminate and loose xp...i didnt know ergo was going to give me tons of xp..since i was excited about getting quest done by myself lol. I"m amaze and gratz on the accomplishment.

/bow with repsect,
    wages

Most GRATS from me !!!!!

Thats not only hella of insane ride, uberest twinking i ever seen, but.. thats a lot of HARD work!!!

Awesome ^^

/me thinks if FC wont remake bots to forbid this events.. lol. SLayer in ToTW
    I like PvP
    TL6: Tereshkova 200 eng / Patrollerz 200 sol / Tankietka 200 NM enf / Pielegniarka 200 Tank Doc / Oleska 200 SOLIKeep
    TL5: Miazga 150 sol / Piknababa 150 NM Enf 2he / Gigantika 150 NM Enf / Malutki 150 Enf Trox WIP
    TL4: Ladyrazor 112 fixer (retired) / Shha 100 NT / Cycolina lvl 100 NM Enforcer
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!
    Signature updated: 29/06/2016

Quote Originally Posted by Lamruil
    How many slayers did it take to solo all 3 bosses in ToTW. As i noticed that Uklesh almost had the one in your first screenie beat. How did the Slayer fair against Atzur.
    i dont think aztur got the slayer down more then 1 bub
    Last edited by Dworkin; Mar 2nd, 2005 at 18:42:02.

Oh snap.. that is just unbelievable!

/prostrate

Niiiiiice.
    Alexander "Talan" Calnid
    Currently AFK, will see you all in a few months
    Advisor of Shattered Dreams ~ My Equipment ~ Bio ~ My AO-Journal
    Alts of Note: "Malta" Desan ~ Equip || Jiro "Stone" Yamato ~ Equip || Jane "Lustywench" Scarlet ~ Equip || Scape ~ Equip

Tsukts: Yeah... You were the naked perv in bor. lol
    Talan: yep that was me
    Tsukts: I still have nightmares about you.

very impressive indeed

about getting more than a level as reward for completing ring quests it happend to me going from 75,1 to 76,3 while completing ring quest Ely->scheol so it can happen be aware twinkers

In seeing how my mp's caco deamon handles ely hecks, i doubt Aztur would hurt a slayer much, sure my mp has the heal pet on demon but compared to a lvl 161 pet the difference is huge, with the lower pets it was a touch and go, with demon he has full hp most of the time, and demon have 24k hp while slayer have ~43k
    Rimor Server
    Robotgubben lvl 173/14/29 engineer

How things changed...before my Hiatus best you could cast slayer was 81-83 and even then you had soem trouble. But seeing it done on lvl 60 toon maybes me wonder
    I can say this is one of best twinking jobs ever done in AO, great teamwork and dedication of many players was needed to do that, hats off.

Dunno if you still read this thread kev, but im wondering if you tried yourself out in PvP, the slayer should cut through lower lvls like butter

best way for engi that lvl in pvp is to max out conceal get let form and stay in sneak and slayer will hit for 1k on most chars, ive seen it and it was effective

this was a lvl 78 engi ganking whoever was in arena enfs got owned until trader came and aoe rooted

Damn, thats nice...

I remember seeing you in boralis shouting so something in the lines of 'Yes! its a lvl 60 engi with a slayer!'

Great works, makes me want to start a engi too
    "Bash and smash is the name of me game, and bash and smash is, er, kinda like me name."

Badass man, I pride myself on being a major twinker, but this blows me away. Then again I have no access to Arithmetic Armor, so I will settle for level 90 with symbiants and some mochams to throw up my Slayer
    "Although extraordinary valor was displayed by the entire corps of Spartans and Thespians, yet bravest of all was declared the Spartan Dienekes. It is said that on the eve of battle, he was told by a native of Trachis that the Persian archers were so numerous that, when they fired their volleys, the mass of arrows blocked out the sun. Dienekes, however, quite undaunted by this prospect, remarked with a laugh, 'Good. Then we'll have our battle in the shade.' "
    —Herodotus, The Histories

Ack! How did I miss this thread!

Just got to say, I'm just as much impressed on getting the pure novictum ring, I just remember how good of a laugh you gave me when I ran into you guys in Arachnis dungeon. That was quite an astonishing team/guild effort to keep that engineer alive through Penumbra/Inferno.

Anyway: Twinking worthy of cult-status
    Rubber "Zhoknerfer" Critducky - Gear & Perks - Level 210 :: 11 - Opifex Martial Artist Guru
    Rubber "Xephydes" Ducky - Level 214 :: 2 - Nanomage Meta-Physicist Deity - Clan Meta-Physicist since February 19th, 2002
    Rubber "Premortem" Stabducky - TL5 :: 7 Opifex Shade

On extended leave... Awaiting Lost Eden I guess

Arcane Circle

WoW: Premortem, Night Elf Rogue, Draenor EU Server

lol, wouldnt wanna come in contact with you in PvP
    Monayshot
    220 Fixer AL: 28

Coxtrox
    220 Soldier AL: 27 (Permanent Vacation)

:o

OMG hats off to ya I thought i was pretty pimped out for having a slayer at 71, but obviously there are people who can throw slayers with true style

*oh and btw, polar screen ur slayer and traders wont be a problem if u send pet attack before he drains joo (i tested it )*

nice work !!

good work m8 !!!
    OmG "its the migthy vomit" RK2 omni
    .-= Ive Got Your Back=-.
    220 engi /215 doc / 180 enf soli / 141 shade / 168 mp / 126 doc / 125 agent / 59 fixer / 187 fixer /130 sol / 155 ma / 90 NT/ 188crat /156 trader /150 keeper/ 150 enf trox /+some more i forgot

http://www.bash.org/?top

thnks very much for all the grats,
    i haven't been in game much over the last few months but i'll still check this thread and answer any questions anyone has still..

thnks again
    kevoupe,zaura,nichi

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast